Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I sense some disagreement as to entrances.
Well every diagram I've ever looked at has the "west entrance" as the main entrance. The east entrance is where the teacher's parking lot was. That was the entrance that the teachers used. The west entrance (which is right by the senior parking lot) would be the main entrance for students.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:57 pm

About Brooks - we really have no way of knowing what he knew. He's a known liar so of course he's gonna say he didn't know anything about the shooting even if he did.

I'm no fan of Brooks..at all. I do not like him. I think he and his parents used Columbine simply for attention. Like why did his parents need to view the Basement Tapes? Their children were not hurt or injured. Their child wasn't one of the shooters and no evidence was ever brought forward that would make Brooks look guilty of knowing anything.

And another thing, Dylan's Mom said that Dylan was not even that close to Brooks. They were really good friends in grammar school but in high school I don't think they hung out all that much and up until a few months before Eric and Brooks hated each other.

So I am going to say (and this is just my opinion) that no, Brooks did not know they were going to shoot up the school or knew what their plan was at all. He may have suspected something when he was talking to Eric and that is why he wanted to hurry up and get out of there. But I don't think that Dylan nor Eric would have trusted to tell Brooks their plan. I mean after all, Brooks parents did go to the cops about Eric and Brooks Mother also showed up at Eric's house that one time. So it wouldn't make sense for them to trust Brooks with their plan.

Last edited by Jenn on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Page 000101:

Nicole Nowlen stated she was dropped off by her father near the east main entrance to the school.

Page 000155:

He parked in the Junior lot, and then entered the school through the lower main entrance, which goes into the commons.

Page 000254-00255:

Munson and Walker then began running east toward the school's main entrance.

Just before she and Walker were exiting the first set of glass double doors at the main entrance, Munson stated that it felt like a firecracker blew up inside of her sock.

Munson stated that she did not see anyone come out of the main entrance after she and Walker
left the building.

Page 000268:

Peter Ball stated he was dropped off at school by his mother and entered via the "main entrance," located on the east side of the school.

Page 000357:

His father dropped him off in the teacher's parking lot. He entered the main entrance, went to his locker, then to his first period class.

Page 000451:

She parked her car in the teachers lot. She entered the school through the main entrance and walked west down the north main hallway to the library.

Page 000520:

Bree Pasquale further verified when taken to school, she is dropped off in the "front" (east side) and
uses the main entrance to gain access to the school.

Page 000543:

Stephanie Salmon stated she used the main entrance (east side) when entering the school.

Page 000684:

BEARD said that he exited the school through the main entrance on the north-east side of the school.

Page 001470:

Greg said that he ran out of Columbine High School through a door on the east side of Columbine High School, just south of the main entrance/administrative offices.

Page 001808:

They arrived at approximately 0700 hours and parked on Fair Street which is directly east of Columbine High School. Steve entered the main entrance of the building and stated he saw nothing unusual outside the building or inside the building between classes.

Page 002627:

She said her mother dropped her off at the main entrance by the office.

Page 002690:

She parked in the faculty parking lot and entered through the main entrance and went to the main offices to pick up her mail.

Page 003155:

Goodwin and Romero continued out the main entrance, through the teachers' parking lot, and to
Clement Park.

Page 003215:

She stated that she entered into the school through the main entrance, located near the main office area.

I could keep going but this should give some idea...

So, it really is a question of perspective.

Most say the Main Entrance was the East Entrance.

But there also was a West Entrance and a Southwest Entrance by the Cafeteria and a few other entrance/exit doors around the school, hehe.

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:04 pm

About Brooks - we really have no way of knowing what he knew. He's a known liar so of course he's gonna say he didn't know anything about the shooting even if he did.

I'm no fan of Brooks..at all. I do not like him. I think he and his parents used Columbine simply for attention. Like why did his parents need to view the Basement Tapes? Their children were not hurt or injured. Their child wasn't one of the shooters and no evidence was ever brought forward that would make Brooks look guilty of knowing anything.

And another thing, Dylan's Mom said that Dylan was not even that close to Brooks. They were really good friends in grammar school but in high school I don't think they hung out all that much and up until a few months before Eric and Brooks hated each other.

So I am going to say (and this is just my opinion) that no, Brooks did not know they were going to shoot up the school or knew what their plan was at all. He may have suspected something when he was talking to Eric and that is why he wanted to hurry up and get out of there. But I don't think that Dylan nor Eric would have trusted to tell Brooks their plan. I mean after all, Brooks parents did go to the cops about Eric and Brooks Mother also showed up at Eric's house that one time. So it wouldn't make sense for them to trust Brooks with their plan.

Maybe Brooks was just terrified of Eric, therefore he left the school.

Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:22 pm

Maybe. I don't recall Brooks ever saying he was afraid or terrified of Eric. Brooks did say he saw Eric with a blue duffel bag and then Eric told him to go home. I'm sure he starting thinking something was up but decided to just get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:26 pm

"About Brooks - we really have no way of knowing what he knew. He's a known liar so of course he's gonna say he didn't know anything about the shooting even if he did."

How do we know Brooks was a known liar?

sscc
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:56 am

Has brooks brown ever spoken about that photo or been asked? Otherwise it's just pure assumption either way, be interested to hear what he has to say about it and why they did that. I actually think he's unreliable with a tendancy to embellish fact after everything ive read and seen about him though.
I don't know if Brooks ever commented on this but I was reading through some documents and I came across something Robyn said about the photo in an FBI interview.

(12272)
ANDERSON regretted posing in CHS senior class picture with KLEBOLD and HARRIS, acting like they were shooting guns. The picture was taken during the second period. They did not talk about posing that way ahead of time. KLEBOLD had put his left arm around ANDERSON and pretended to hold a gun, so she did too.

If it was a spur of the moment thing for Robyn then maybe it was for Zach and Brooks, too.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:33 am

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I was trying to find that question [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] asked.

Here is Brooks version, page 010670:

BROWN advised the photo taken and placed in the 1998 Columbine High School Yearbook depicting some of the individuals shooting was a joke because some of their favorite movies are Natural Born Killers, Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs, which depicts killings.

BROWN advised this was a total surprise to him and that it came unexpectedly.

Last edited by sororityalpha on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:41 am

There is no reference from Zach Heckler in his statement about the Class Photo pointing guns thing.

Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:06 am

I came across something Robyn said about the photo in an FBI interview.

(12272)
ANDERSON regretted posing in CHS senior class picture with KLEBOLD and HARRIS, acting like they were shooting guns. The picture was taken during the second period. They did not talk about posing that way ahead of time. KLEBOLD had put his left arm around ANDERSON and pretended to hold a gun, so she did too.

If it was a spur of the moment thing for Robyn then maybe it was for Zach and Brooks, too.

It doesn't even look like Robyn is pointing guns with her fingers/hand in the photo, does it? Her right arm/hand is around Dylan and her left arm/hand looks like it is down her left side...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:00 am

"About Brooks - we really have no way of knowing what he knew. He's a known liar so of course he's gonna say he didn't know anything about the shooting even if he did."

Because Brooks has admitted he is a liar. I don't know if you've read this before but this is what Eric said about all the lies Brooks told him.

Eric wrote:
Another BIG example is Brooks Brown. Now, according to him, he has a 215 IQ, 5 other homes (2 in Alaska, and 3 in Florida), 95mph fast ball(he is only 16), runs a mile in about 5 minutes, has an uncle that's the former head of all the armed forces and has access to…..Theee Button…, his other uncle is a multi-millionaire that lives in downtown Detroit, and his neighbors are the chick that sang "r.e.s.p.e.c.t.” and the lead singer of Aerosmith. And that same uncle owns 30% of the stock of that Tylenol company. And his grandparents give..GIVE…him about 1000 dollars for each month, and his other Grandpa can blow up every house in America because all the houses have C-4 in the foundations. Again, according to Brook Brown. OK, when people lie like that, it's not impressive, no one believes it, it sounds just plain stupid, and its a fuckin waste of my time.
Back to top Go down
Amarantha

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:11 am

Brooks wrote that it was a "gut feeling". Many people would just leave the scene rather than staying stuck in discomfort near somebody whose intentions are not so clear.
Back to top Go down
Scarletmoon
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:45 am

Has brooks brown ever spoken about that photo or been asked? Otherwise it's just pure assumption either way, be interested to hear what he has to say about it and why they did that. I actually think he's unreliable with a tendancy to embellish fact after everything ive read and seen about him though.
I don't know if Brooks ever commented on this but I was reading through some documents and I came across something Robyn said about the photo in an FBI interview.

(12272)

Brooks mentions it in his book. He says that, Eric and Dylan said they should point finger guns at the camera it would be funny, I'm paraphrasing. He said it was spur of the moment and that the group figured, why not.
Back to top Go down
runreilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:15 pm

How about Judy Brown?

I find myself rolling my eyes when I hear her speak. Especially when she said that she thought Eric was thinking of killing Dylan when he heard he was part Jewish on the basement tapes. At first, it sounds like such an obvious and ridiculous embellishment (and it probably is), but then I thought to myself how much she was right about. And it is understandable that her and Randy would have lost patience years ago and now embellish nearly everything. Their family and their community went through hell. Their reputations were dragged through the mud. They were very close to losing two sons in the massacre.

From their perspective it must be so frustrating. Judy called out Eric to his face, talked to his parents, and tried to work with police in what could have prevented the massacre. A lot of people (some very high profile) weigh in on the massacre with all types of theories and agendas. Seems like Judy Brown is the only one who can wag her finger and say "I told you so."

Part of me wants to say she overreacts. But her dislike and distrust for Eric actually turned out to be correct. She wanted him checked out by authorities, and he went on to attempt mass murder. What are the chances?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:43 pm

How about Judy Brown?  

I find myself rolling my eyes when I hear her speak.  Especially when she said that she thought Eric was thinking of killing Dylan when he heard he was part Jewish on the basement tapes.  At first, it sounds like such an obvious and ridiculous embellishment (and it probably is), but then I thought to myself how much she was right about.  And it is understandable that her and Randy would have lost patience years ago and now embellish nearly everything.  Their family and their community went through hell.  Their reputations were dragged through the mud.  They were very close to losing two sons in the massacre.  

From their perspective it must be so frustrating.  Judy called out Eric to his face, talked to his parents, and tried to work with police in what could have prevented the massacre.  A lot of people (some very high profile) weigh in on the massacre with all types of theories and agendas.  Seems like Judy Brown is the only one who can wag her finger and say "I told you so."  

Part of me wants to say she overreacts.  But her dislike and distrust for Eric actually turned out to be correct.  She wanted him checked out by authorities, and he went on to attempt mass murder.   What are the chances?

The thing that makes me not like Judy is two fold

1) She showed up at the Klebold's house on the day of the massacre. I am sure she tried to make it off like concern but it sure seemed like she was just nosey. Wanting to stick her nose in their business and see what the cops were up to. Even Sue was like wth is this lady here?

2) She was friends with Sue but had a falling out because Judy wanted Sue to speak to the victim's families and apologize to them. Sue disagreed and Judy fought with her over it

Judy thinks she knows best. She also tries to insert herself places she doesn't belong.

sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:18 pm

Brooks mentions it in his book. He says that, Eric and Dylan said they should point finger guns at the camera it would be funny, I'm paraphrasing. He said it was spur of the moment and that the group figured, why not.

Brooks says it was Eric that suggested it... I don't know...

From No Easy Answers:

THE COLUMBINE HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1999 HAD ITS PICTURE TAKEN on the bleachers of the gymnasium, with close to four hundred kids packed together like one big, happy family. Up in the far left-hand corner of that picture were Eric, Dylan, and me. Zach Heckler and Robyn Anderson were up there with us. We learned we would be doing two different poses: an “ official” or serious class photo and a silly one.

Since he was offering us the chance to do a “ silly” picture, the photographer figured we wouldn't do anything to screw up the serious one. We were instructed to hold still for the extended exposure of the picture, so all of us gave our best “ serious looks” to the camera.

When it came time for the “ silly shot,” Eric donned his KMFDM hat, and he and Dylan both put on shades. Eric suggested that, since we were having a camera pointed at us, it would be cool to point imaginary guns back. So the five of us pantomimed doing exactly that.

It seemed like a funny thing to do. I never thought twice about it. People always ask about warning signs Eric and Dylan might have shown

Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:02 pm

(12272)

It doesn't even look like Robyn is pointing guns with her fingers/hand in the photo, does it? Her right arm/hand is around Dylan and her left arm/hand looks like it is down her left side...

Who's that guy in the light blue shirt?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:07 pm

Zachary "Zach" Heckler aka "Kibbz"

Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:07 pm

(12272)

Zach Heckler

myshame
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:13 pm

(12272)

Zach Heckler

He looks a lot different with short hair.
Back to top Go down
xconf143usionx

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:20 pm

I skimmed most of the comments, so I apologise if anything in this comment was already said.

I have my own theory for why Eric told Brooks to leave. I haven't heard anyone present this theory before, so I'm expecting some holes to be poked in it after posting. But Eric wrote in his journal more than once referencing his desire to decide who lives or dies. He even referred​ to the massacre as judgement day on many occasions. I think that may have been a big fantasy for him. Something that he was probably hoping would somehow be realized. I get the feeling it was some sort of power trip or ego boost type of thing.

His conversation with Brooks occurred before the bombs failed, so at that point Eric had no reason to believe the day wouldn't go according to plan. And if it had, in fact, gone according to plan there would have been very few opportunities for Eric to make any decisions about who lived or died. Bombs are not very precise weapons, and shooting people running from a distance doesn't afford many opportunities for descriminating between victims.

I think Eric decided to spare Brooks in that moment. Not because he liked  Brooks (even though he apparently said that was why), or because he felt bad. Simply because by allowing Brooks to escape, he got to play God and decide someone's fate.

I'm​ not saying that he didn't like Brooks, or even that Eric didn't feel bad. But I think that if Eric had run into anyone he knew, and didn't particularly hate, at that moment, he would have spared them too. Regardless of who it was.

I know some people say that it's because shooting him then would have caused suspicion. This is true, but that doesn't explain why he specifically told him to leave. He could have just let him walk back inside and get blown up.

Also, this has probably been said, but regarding the reason why Brooks left just because Eric told him too: I get the feeling that Brooks thought Eric was telling him to get off school property with the cigarette he was smoking. As in "I like you, I don't want you to get in trouble, go smoke that somewhere else".  Brooks did say that after Eric told him to leave he walked off school property with the cigarette and contemplated skipping his next class (something I guess he did frequently). It wasn't until he heard gunshots that he ran home.
Back to top Go down
sscc
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Brooks Brown encountered Ryan Shwayder, Deanna Shaffer (Ryan Shwayder's girlfriend), and Matthew Houck on 4/20.

Page 007161:

BROWN told them he was going to "the smokers pit", when he saw HARRIS.

Page 006634:

Houck saw Brooks walking down Pierce Street when they first departed from the Columbine Parking lot @ about 11:12am. Encountered Brooks again by Walker Avenue some minutes later.

Page 007130:

Returning from McDonald's saw Brooks standing in the middle of Hoover Street. BROWN told them that he thought he heard shots after he left the school, and that he thought HARRIS was involved. BROWN described that he was outside, and HARRIS walked by him and told him to leave. Then BROWN said, "Oh, man. I think he had a duffel bag with him".

Page 007134:

11:48 Call was made to Matt HOUCK's father at his workplace.
11:51 Attempt by BROWN to call JCSD
11:52 Operator Assisted Call, Call by BROWN to ACSD
11:56 Operator Assisted Call, Call by BROWN to ACSD
12:10 Call by SHWAYDER to his residence
12:10 Call by Deanna SHAFFER to her residence
12:28 Call by Deanna SHAFFER to her residence
12:38 Call by SHWAYDER to his mother on another cell phone

I meant to add this the other day but I forgot. Tony Doty also encountered Brooks that day, just before the shooting. Although the timing might raise questions because it is about 5 minutes earlier than expected, his other times also seem to be 5-10 minutes early (fourth period starts at 10:15, fifth period starts at about 11:05).

(777)
He stated when he returned at about 1105 or 1110 hours, while walking on Pierce Street, Brooks Brown was walking southbound and said hello to him. I asked him if he could identify any of the clothing on Brooks Brown, and he stated he could not, and that he was by himself. He informed me that Brown looked scared, and his complexion was pale.

I find this encounter to be noteworthy because while Houck stated that Brooks was walking slowly as if he had something on his mind, Doty observed that Brooks was visibly disturbed. This supports the idea that Brooks actually left because he suspected that something bad was about to happen and did not just think that Eric was about to pull a senior prank.

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:09 pm

Because Brooks has admitted he is a liar. I don't know if you've read this before but this is what Eric said about all the lies Brooks told him.

Eric wrote:
Another BIG example is Brooks Brown. Now, according to him, he has a 215 IQ, 5 other homes (2 in Alaska, and 3 in Florida), 95mph fast ball(he is only 16), runs a mile in about 5 minutes, has an uncle that's the former head of all the armed forces and has access to…..Theee Button…, his other uncle is a multi-millionaire that lives in downtown Detroit, and his neighbors are the chick that sang "r.e.s.p.e.c.t.” and the lead singer of Aerosmith. And that same uncle owns 30% of the stock of that Tylenol company. And his grandparents give..GIVE…him about 1000 dollars for each month, and his other Grandpa can blow up every house in America because all the houses have C-4 in the foundations. Again, according to Brook Brown. OK, when people lie like that, it's not impressive, no one believes it, it sounds just plain stupid, and its a fuckin waste of my time.

No, I haven't read either Eric's or Dylan's writings. I'm not sure if I can.

Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the info:) I'm very new here so it's really nice to jump in disscusion and feel welcomed. I've always wondered about that picture and haven't read brooks brown book. Can't bring myself to line his pockets which he seems to be doing from the massacre. I have this theory on why Eric spared brooks that day (if he actually did) it's pretty powerful to be able to have someone's life or death in your hands. I don't think he spared him because he liked him, or guilt I think he spared him for power. Imagine the feeling for the rest of brooks life knowing hes only alive because "I let you live". I wonder if that is the reasoning for sparing Ethan Todd also. I could be wrong though just a thought
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:00 am

Eric wrote:

No, I haven't read either Eric's or Dylan's writings. I'm not sure if I can.

If you go to acolumbinesite.com you can find their journals there.

and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have Brooks book and could send it to you in PDF form if you want it without paying for it. LMK

Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would love a PDF of his book. Thank you:)
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would love a PDF of his book. Thank you:)

I sent you a PM

lasttrain
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:09 pm

You have all been so nice to me, and have answered my very specific questions. Please don't ban me for asking this question. Just moderate it and don't post it if you think it goes to far.

You guys have never answered my real question: Did Brooks Brown know more than he admits to? Were his actions really consistent with his story? Did his story change at all? I'm just asking. The reason I ask is because one of the killers asked the other in the library if they were still going through with the plan. I just wonder at the extent of the original plan.

Brooks's story hasn't changed much in the many times he's told it. It's also perfectly consistent with the landscape and geography, as you can see from my post on the first page identifying the green generator he mentions and the underpass.

There is one difference in Brooks's stories, however. According to his book, after leaving class at 11:10 he stood on the sidewalk and Eric pulled up. According to his testimony in the 11k, he walked down to Pierce St and came back when he saw Eric pull in (page 10670). That's a discrepancy.

Back to top Go down
lasttrain
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:11 pm

According to Brooks he saw Eric drive up. If Brooks is telling the truth then he saw Eric the 2nd time he pulled into Columbine, not the first time. He talked to Brooks right around 11:15 and told him to get his ass outta there. Around 4 minutes later, they started shooting. If Brooks was taking his good ole time walking home and smoking a cigarette, he would have definitely heard gunshots. How far can you get in 4 minutes anyway? And that's saying he started walking at 11:15. He probably didn't actually start walking until 11:17 or so.

Brooks says he was walking across the street from a block of housing construction when he heard the first shot.

I've identified these as the homes on W Caley Place, which are listed as having been finished in 2000. This location is about a 3 minute walk from where Eric was parked. So that puts Brooks there right in the 11:17-11:20 window when the shooting starts.

Back to top Go down
Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric    Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you, I got message but unfortunately I can't reply? Yip happy as to give email just can't send message back
Back to top Go down

I'm questioning brooks conversation with Eric
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next