Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:25 pm

The staff are sick and tired of this plagiarist getting credit for work he has stolen. Independent channels that discuss the massacre (Columbine Video Archives for example) are hurt by the actions of this lying scumbag.

It's a well documented fact he steals his content from here (even after being told by me personally I won't stand for it) and continues to produce the horrid bile he calls his 'content'.

This forum will no longer be supporting such 'content'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:38 am

More to follow later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:32 pm

A thread was recently created in the "Off Topic" section about some videos that Cleaning Columbine uploaded to his channel. @tfsa47090 moved the thread from the public forum because we don't want any of his "content" posted here on the forum.

It is well known that he's stolen content from this forum many times. He's admitted to stealing content from this forum and he has never given credit to anyone he's stolen stuff from.

Therefore, I'm sorry but any discussions you wanna have about him and his so called content, please do it on his channel.

Thank you.

Ivan
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:30 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Hahaha...nice one.

AlteRoad

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Yesterday at 8:31 am

I knew he was a scumbag, but I didn't realize Cleaning Columbine was also 2edgy4me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Yesterday at 1:40 pm

@AlteRoad wrote:
I knew he was a scumbag, but I didn't realize Cleaning Columbine was also 2edgy4me Rolling Eyes
Just a narcissist that wants you to stroke his huge ego by following him on social media. Not to mention the fact this guy grooms girls online when he's in relationships (including getting into a relationship with a woman who just had a baby and also had a husband).

Can get into HEAPS more about this guy that I know (from personal experience Rolling Eyes).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Yesterday at 1:59 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Yesterday at 4:10 pm

Looks like he deleted his channel or something. Thing is gone. Lmao. Then again I was kinda spamming up his video with some truths about his life. lol!

I couldn't get that other idiot who stole content from this forum to stop but Goddamn am I proud I finally got this leech to leave YT. Hopefully for good this time and let's hope it's not an attempt to get attention when he "comes back". Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Yesterday at 5:20 pm

I've seen those Dylan cosplays on google before, didn't know it was him. I stopped watching his videos a long time ago but I did check back after this thread and saw his content went completely downhill. I was only ever interested in hearing someone discuss their journals in a video. His last video was clips of some Australian music video and a donkey in a barn with apparent hidden meanings in it. Perhaps it was his way of making some kind of threat or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Yesterday at 5:33 pm

@spidEr wrote:
I've seen those Dylan cosplays on google before, didn't know it was him. I stopped watching his videos a long time ago but I did check back after this thread and saw his content went completely downhill. I was only ever interested in hearing someone discuss their journals in a video. His last video was clips of some Australian music video and a donkey in a barn with apparent hidden meanings in it. Perhaps it was his way of making some kind of threat or something.
If he's really making a threat then it's in my best interest to contact the police. I know whereabouts he lives and can get this settled before it happens.

We don't need another Mr. Anime or something.

I will read this tomorrow after I finished my daily routine of shopping, etc and if people feel strongly about me doing something about this I will do it to protect the integrity of the Columbine community but most of all prevent any loss of innocent life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Yesterday at 5:51 pm

If he is a bit of a mad fucker like you say he is, is it a good idea to make these accusations about him? Outing him for grooming young girls could tip him over the edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ivan
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Yesterday at 5:54 pm

@Draw_It_White wrote:
If he is a bit of a mad fucker like you say he is, is it a good idea to make these accusations about him? Outing him for grooming young girls could tip him over the edge.
At the end of the day it is not me who is making these threats and they were coming about before I started intervening. I also want to prevent something like this from happening, and yes, perhaps it was a bit of bad judgement on my part but I didn't feel it was good morally to keep that kind of stuff to myself anymore considering the kind of behavior he has been exhibiting.

Guns are harder to get in Australia. He won't be able to go batshit insane and kill people tomorrow. But I can prevent this from ever happening if people wish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Yesterday at 6:17 pm

I can't believe I used to enjoy his content. Once I found out he stole info from here I instantly stopped watching but still, he's the human version of a leech and the Columbine community is a sick person living in medieval times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Yesterday at 6:32 pm

Fair enough. It’s a tough one to call really. I’ve not seen the video in question so i’m not too sure how a donkey in a barn is a threat. However, if it can somehow be deemed a threat then you might well be best doing so. I guess even if he isn’t planning on going berserk - he shouldn’t be grooming young girls if that is true. I assume you have some evidence he’s been doing that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ivan
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Yesterday at 6:37 pm

@Draw_It_White wrote:
Fair enough. It’s a tough one to call really. I’ve not seen the video in question so i’m not too sure how a donkey in a barn is a threat. However, if it can somehow be deemed a threat then you might well be best doing so. I guess even if he isn’t planning on going berserk - he shouldn’t be grooming young girls if that is true. I assume you have some evidence he’s been doing that?
I never said they were young though so technically he isn't breaking the law. It's still reprehensible behavior in my opinion and says a lot about his character. Perhaps grooming wasn't the best word to use but he has been stalking and harassing women for years.

I am not going to name names here but I know one of the women he has harassed - and they had to turn off their chat on Facebook whenever he came online because he would send her a barrage of seedy messages when she'd already expressed how she clearly was not interested... yet it continued. Quite creepy in my view.

He also set her voice as his ringtone. And this is a woman who was in a relationship with another man and wanted nothing more than a platonic relationship pertaining to Columbine.

Then there's the woman he was dating who had a husband and a baby (a baby she just had weeks before).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Yesterday at 6:38 pm

In my honest opinion I don't think he was making a threat but was trying to be "creepy" like those weird Youtube videos online but you never know. I just don't want to bother the cops if it's nothing and waste their time.

It really is a tough one to call.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Yesterday at 7:15 pm

Ah, aplogogies. I just assumed it was young girls - as you say, he’s not really doing anything wrong if it’s actual women. As for the woman with a husband and kid - says more about her than this guy in my opinion.

I perhaps wouldn’t report him then if the video didn’t actually appear to make a threat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ivan
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice   Yesterday at 7:24 pm

I don't know, says a lot about both of them considering his other actions. Laughing

Kinda just happy he's stopped using his Youtube channel to brag about speaking to Adam Lanza when in reality he quoted his post once - like he did to me whereas others had actual discussions with him in PMs.

Just irks me to see him using it as a platform to feed his ego. Don't like narcissists so my attitude towards this comes as no surprise I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Any future threads on "Cleaning Columbine" will be deleted without notice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1