Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terrorist attack in France.84 dead.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96366
Forum Reputation : 52

Terrorist attack in France.84 dead. Empty
PostSubject: Terrorist attack in France.84 dead.   Terrorist attack in France.84 dead. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 2:40 am

RIP to all who died today.I hope their loved ones can find some peace some day. So sad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97793
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist attack in France.84 dead.   Terrorist attack in France.84 dead. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 7:15 am

I was in Nice a couple of weeks ago on holiday for the football tournament. I walked down that very road every night I was there.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71681
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist attack in France.84 dead.   Terrorist attack in France.84 dead. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 8:44 am

I am shocked by this meaningless destruction. 84 innocent people are dead, at the moment 18 are in critical state. Totally senseless Sad
Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73128
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist attack in France.84 dead.   Terrorist attack in France.84 dead. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:16 am

So sad. My thoughts are with the families and friends of the deceased and injured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist attack in France.84 dead.   Terrorist attack in France.84 dead. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 7:34 pm

Forgive me for saying this, but when I first heard of the attack I thought 'that's not very nice' and burst out laughing. My accidental pun. In all seriousness though, this is really sad. Apparently the terrorist had dual French-Tunisian citizenship.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist attack in France.84 dead.   Terrorist attack in France.84 dead. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 1:57 pm

Muhammad Al-Huwayj, took a large refrigerator truck, which he had rented five days before the operation.

He then drove it into a huge crowd that included French citizens and foreign tourists from different nationalities; among them Americans, British, Russians, some Arabs and others.

During the Bastille Day festive and immediately after the end of the fireworks display, he arrived to his destination and accelerated the truck to the maximum speed striking and ran over whoever was in front of him in a 2km stretch. 84 people were killed and hundreds injured, 50 of them in critical condition, 434 injured. He then used a firearm and started shooting at those running away, exchanging fire with police until he was killed.

This took place at 10:10 pm, French time. The total time of the attack was 5 minutes.

Last edited by sororityalpha on Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:51 pm; edited 61 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist attack in France.84 dead.   Terrorist attack in France.84 dead. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 3:31 pm

More power to the neo-nazis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist attack in France.84 dead.   Terrorist attack in France.84 dead. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 4:01 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

Muhammad Al-Huwayj, took a large refrigerator truck, which he had rented five days before the operation.

He then drove it into a huge crowd that included French citizens and foreign tourists from different nationalities; among them Americans, British, Russians, some Arabs and others.

During the Bastille Day festive and immediately after the end of the fireworks display, he arrived to his destination and accelerated the truck to the maximum speed striking and ran over whoever was in front of him in a 2km stretch. 84 people were killed and hundreds injured, 50 of them in critical condition. He then used a firearm and started shooting at those running away, exchanging fire with
police until he was killed.

This took place at 10:10 pm, French time.
What's up with you bringing up old threads just to post what we already know?

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist attack in France.84 dead.   Terrorist attack in France.84 dead. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 4:03 pm

Now you complain about me bringing some more information about this event to this post.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist attack in France.84 dead.   Terrorist attack in France.84 dead. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 4:23 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

Now you complain about me bringing some more information about this event to this post.

That is not new information. Know how I know? Because I heard all of that from the day (or day after) the France attack.

Speaking of which there are TWO France attacks in recent memory and if you want me to actually contribute something in your regard, why don't I post every single attack France has had in their country's history?

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist attack in France.84 dead.   Terrorist attack in France.84 dead. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 4:26 pm

You can do that if you want to Ivan - that is your choice.

Have a good day.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist attack in France.84 dead.   Terrorist attack in France.84 dead. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attack in France.84 dead.
Page 1 of 1