Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:24 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
although I feel like those people had probably said like offensive thing to them or rubbed them off a bad way and that was it, they barely remember eric and dylan existed.

There was someone in the 11k who mentioned a time in early 1999 where he turned a corner and bumped into Eric. And Eric just lost it. I think Eric put people like that on the list. He did put that in the Hate list too.

I think both E&D were very angry people and put these kids on the list that did things that most people would not notice. I mean Eric's aunt was on his list. Like what did she do to him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think both E&D were very angry people and put these kids on the list that did things that most people would not notice. I mean Eric's aunt was on his list. Like what did she do to him?
lol his aunt too? Oh no not the auntie! What'd she do put too much frosting on his cake?

tfsa47090
Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:09 am

Eric's aunt was not on the hit list.

I saw the same thing discussed/misinterpreted many years ago, and I thought this was the case for a long time, myself.

But [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (on this forum) clarified this for us a few years back.

On [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of this particular thread, you can read our posts and sororityalpha's correction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:10 am

I saw the same thing discussed/misinterpreted many years ago, and I thought this was the case for a long time, myself.

But [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (on this forum) clarified this for us a few years back.

On this page of this particular thread, you can read our posts and sororityalpha's correction.
Thank you!

tfsa47090
Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:14 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:

On this page of this particular thread, you can read our posts and sororityalpha's correction.
Thank you!

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:22 am

Thanks for clearing it up...I wish the link in that thread wasn't dead though

I remembered seeing it before but alpha deleted so many posts...

View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:33 am

Wow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you were on a roll in that thread. That was quite a read hahah.

aquillina

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:58 am

I can't find an open thought to say about this topic. It never really occurred me about the social groups or status the victims belonged to. Probably for me cuz it never really mattered to Eric and Dylan because they just wanted to eradicate Columbine out of the face of the earth.

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:19 am

I can't find an open thought to say about this topic. It never really occurred me about the social groups or status the victims belonged to. Probably for me cuz it never really mattered to Eric and Dylan because they just wanted to eradicate Columbine out of the face of the earth.

The only reason I think about it is because Eric and Dylan constantly thought about it. They always were upset with their location on ye olde totem pole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:43 am

The only reason I think about it is because Eric and Dylan constantly thought about it. They always were upset with their location on ye olde totem pole.

Yeah. They thought about it, but they thought about it throughout their time in high school and when they were teens and put it in writing especially for Eric. Eric was more adamant to ranting about these sort of stuff. However, I don't think they brought this focus on the day of NBK itself or go around looking for recognisable faces to take out. Wait, actually, I don't know. Remember that whole "look at those bitches over there" comment that supposedly could be heard on the 911 call said by Dylan?
I don't know if they recognised a group of people and consciously shot rounds at them.

I'm not trying to say they shot at specific a certain person or who they shot was planned, I'm just saying it's quite a fascinating coincidence the ones that died fit almost each section of a hierarchy in school.

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:49 am

Then you take Evan Todd. He was wearing a white hat. He may not have been someone who picked on them. He may not have been "a jock" and they left him alive....He didnt look too much like a jock other than the hat per say but their 'targeting' was bad.

View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:00 pm

Then you take Evan Todd. He was wearing a white hat. He may not have been someone who picked on them. He may not have been "a jock" and they left him alive....He didnt look too much like a jock other than the hat per say but their 'targeting' was bad.
I think for Evan being alive it goes back to the whole having a direct conversation with him which low-key made it hard for the boys to kill him, by that time I think Dylan was doing too much conversation and taunting and Eric may have been winded then, so he ignored the entire ordeal and let Evan go and called Dylan to go downstairs.  But I mean like, you're right. Horrible targeting cause they let Evan go? After Columbine years later he was doing interviews and he went back to talking shit about them. I'm not saying because the boys were victims and are dead it means they have to be talked about empathetically or respectfully but Evan was dissing them with the same tone and mindset of a teen. At least be humble and act like an adult, Todd.

aquillina

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:01 pm

How did the conversation really go between Evan and Dylan? Did Dylan say "you use to call me a fag. Who's the fag now?" Or was what Evan said it was during his interviews?

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:13 pm

How did the conversation really go between Evan and Dylan? Did Dylan say "you use to call me a fag. Who's the fag now?" Or was what Evan said it was during his interviews?

From the 11k
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:15 pm

You could call it "trickle truth" but personally I think he made that part up

View user profile
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:28 pm

Which part?

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:29 pm

Which part?

The who is the fag now part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:38 pm

Evan's interview here too sounds pretty fabricated...Idk if it was a spur of the moment thing or, his memory's all fuzzy, or he straight up lied but, yeah. I was expecting to hear the fag comment made in this interview. I mean I guess I would trust the 11K report more as it was done at the period after 4/20 so he would remember the actual things there and then.

Do you think that Evan's response got to Dylan a little bit? As in, he was affected by those words about not wanting trouble with them? Maybe I'm just thinking too much

aquillina

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:47 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:

Evan's interview here too sounds pretty fabricated...Idk if it was a spur of the moment thing or, his memory's all fuzzy, or he straight up lied but, yeah. I was expecting to hear the fag comment made in this interview. I mean I guess I would trust the 11K report more as it was done at the period after 4/20 so he would remember the actual things there and then.

Do you think that Evan's response got to Dylan a little bit? As in, he was affected by those words about not wanting trouble with them? Maybe I'm just thinking too much

I thought it would more of when he said "I never had any trouble with you guys and I never will" that kinda got through to Dylan. Perhaps when you're in a life/death situation, it would be pretty hard to find the right words to say in order keep from getting your head blown off.

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To   Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:49 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:

IDK he was staring Evan in the face mere inches away....I just think after all they had done the adrenaline was already starting to wear off. Moreso for Eric though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Social Status/Groups The Victims Belonged To
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2