Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

What time did Ireland escape through the window?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gilbertgrape

PostSubject: What time did Ireland escape through the window?   Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:44 pm

Was it after they committed suicide? Where we're they if not?

Last edited by Gilbertgrape on Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What time did Ireland escape through the window?   Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:58 pm

After they committed suicide. I think it was 2 or 3 hours later that he escaped, meaning it is inclusive of him regaining consciousness and then taking his time to crawl to the broken window, get himself up, etc etc. He is the one who also shared that he heard coughing which we speculate could be Dylan right after he shot himself. Here's him on Oprah talking briefly about it:

Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What time did Ireland escape through the window?   Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:14 am

There's a show that has an interview in his office at work many years later where he talks about it. I'll try and find it when I'm home from work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What time did Ireland escape through the window?   Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is it this

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: What time did Ireland escape through the window?   Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:52 am

Patrick fell out of the window @ 2:38 PM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What time did Ireland escape through the window?   Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:33 pm

That's not the one I was thinking of but it's practically the same. He just gave a bit more insight to the day on the one I've seen. It was a bit longer and not specifically about the hospital he stopped at like this one seems to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What time did Ireland escape through the window?   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh I think you mean this:

Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What time did Ireland escape through the window?   Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:17 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh I think you mean this:

That's the one yeah, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What time did Ireland escape through the window?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1