Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured

Go down 
+5
FIBAgent
KitKat2013
Nirvana92
exceptionella
shades
9 posters
AuthorMessage
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Empty
PostSubject: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 1:40 pm

Here's a link to video incase YT takes it down: x

VIDEO 2:

"Police Open Fire atop Munich shopping center, Olympia Shopping Centre"

VIDEO 3:

Video of police and perpetrator talking - EDIT*: conversation with perp and a bystander by the balcony or camera guy

----
Munich shooting: attacker was German-Iranian teenager who acted alone: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

An 18-year-old man with German-Iranian citizenship shot and killed nine people and wounded more than 20 at a shopping centre in Munich, police have confirmed, in the third attack on civilians in Europe in eight days.

The teenager, who was described by local police as acting alone, is understood to have been living in Munich for up to two years and according to reports shouted “I am German” during the prolonged attack on Friday evening.

Germany’s third largest city was forced into lockdown after the gunman opened fire on diners in a McDonald’s restaurant before moving to a nearby shopping mall.

His motive was “completely unclear”, Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae said, and it was too early to say whether it was a terrorist attack. There was no immediate evidence of an Islamist motive.

Police said the gunman, who had been wearing a red backpack during the assault, killed himself.

The police raided the attacker’s home in the early hours of Saturday, according to local media, but there were no details of his identity and he was not known to police.

A video posted on Twitter appeared to show the gunman in a furious exchange with a bystander as the attack was going on.

In the footage, an unseen man can be heard shouting abuse at a man who appears to be the attacker pacing the top of a carpark.

The unseen man can be heard telling other people with him that the man in the carpark has a gun, to which the man purported to be shooter responds: “Fucking Turks!”

The unseen man shouts: “He has loaded his gun. Get the cops here,” to which the other man shouts back: “I am German.”

REFER TO LINK ABOVE FOR MORE ON THE STORY.

Thoughts and condolences to the victim's families and friends and to everyone affected by the heinous attack.

Last edited by ultraviolencelv on Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 3:43 pm

Munich teenage perpetrator's name is Ali Sonboly and is claimed to be 'inspired by far-right terrorist Anders Breivik'.

Contribution Points : 79973
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Pictured are the nine victims of the shooting, most of whom are between the ages of 14-20 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 8:38 pm

This is SAD they're just BABIES. GOD

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 8:44 pm

A press conference was held today and many facts have been released about the shooter:

1. 18-year old German-Iranian, born in Munich, living with his parents

2. Police found various materials about school shootings on the gunman’s computer AND in his room (books etc), with the police highlighting that they found many materials concerning Tim Kretschmer (Winnenden shooter.) --- I wonder if he ever visited this site or possibly had a tumblr account?

3. The book 'Amok im Kopf: Warum Schüler töten ' (“Rampage in the head: Why Students Kill”) was among some of the books found in his room.

4.He used a 9mm Glock 17 semi-automatic handgun.

5. He was known by police from two cases of violence where he was the victim (robbery, fist fight with two other teens)

6. Shooter shot himself in the head, he was left handed

7. According to screenshots the gunman lured people to the McDonalds where he shot people later on by hacking into a girl’s profile on facebook and telling people he would buy some people free meals if they came.
Back to top Go down
exceptionella

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 8:47 pm

Because of his interest in rampages/massacres, I also think it is more than just a coincidence that he perpetarted his shooting exactly 5 years after Anders Breivik killed 77 in Oslo and Utoya.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 8:49 pm

exceptionella wrote:
Because of his interest in rampages/massacres, I also think it is more than just a coincidence that he perpetarted his shooting exactly 5 years after Anders Breivik killed 77 in Oslo and Utoya.
So now we got a copycat who idolises, in this case Breivik.

shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 8:50 pm

He may have had a Tumblr account. Prolly Youtube if investigators lurk further enough. And yeah he did that whole thing where he lured people with free Mcdonalds or something.

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 9:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"he did that whole thing where he lured people with free Mcdonalds or something."

Has his fb profile been made public yet?
Back to top Go down
exceptionella

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 9:05 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
So now we got a copycat who idolises, in this case Breivik.

It looks like it, he also seemed to target young adults, like Breivik, as most of his victims were aged betwee 14-20
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 9:06 pm

exceptionella wrote:
Idk babe, I know of the mcdonalds thing through articles, I don't even know his fb profile.

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 9:09 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
exceptionella wrote:
Idk babe, I know of the mcdonalds thing through articles, I don't even know his fb profile.

I've just read some more news articles and apprently he actually hacked a facebook account and made a public invitation to the McDonalds where the shooting later took place. He supposedly wrote that he would “pay all the bills of the people eating there as long as they weren’t too expensive."
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 9:20 pm

exceptionella wrote:
I've just read some more news articles and apprently he actually hacked a facebook account and made a public invitation to the McDonalds where the shooting later took place. He supposedly wrote that he would “pay all the bills of the people eating there as long as they weren’t too expensive."
So was the shooting ultimately at random or did he specifically target the ones who actually showed up for the free meal in the beginning? There should be more updates coming soon in detail to finalise any questions.

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:24 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
exceptionella wrote:
So was the shooting ultimately at random or did he specifically target the ones who actually showed up for the free meal in the beginning? There should be more updates coming soon in detail to finalise any questions.

hmm seeing as he purposefully hacked someone's fb account to lure people to the mcdonald's, I am thinking he was targeting a particular group/type of person. Well, seeing as it has only been one day there should be more info soon! Have you seen the transcript of the video you posted when the shooter is conversing with the guy filming him and the guy keeps calling the shooter a cunt haha
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:27 pm

exceptionella wrote:
Have you seen the transcript of the video you posted when the shooter is conversing with the guy filming him and the guy keeps calling the shooter a cunt haha
Nope! Haha he did? Translated transcript of course right?
There should be more info coming soon. Nevertheless, this is an extremely senseless crime. They're all just kids on a random day sigh.

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 82464
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 6:44 am

I'm am so fucking sick of seeing this happen guys. Like I know I research Columbine and find mass shootings interesting, but this shit is getting way too "normal" ya know? The scariest part is how they influence each other. Hennard was inspired by Huberty to shoot up Lubys. Countless teens have murdered in the names of Harris and Klebold. Breivik killed 77 on his own, but these 9 might as well be on him too. The cycle of violence just never stops. I'm truly scared to imagine where the world will be in a mere 20 years if this kind of stuff keeps happening.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 12:11 pm

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. And this is Munich. Now, I'm just gonna admit I don't know much about their gun laws over there, but it's back to the debate on whether troubled people should never find a way to get their hands on weapons of mass destruction. This kid seemed mentality unstable, he's only 18. I feel this one was an extremely random and heinous shooting that didn't have to happen.

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 2:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is the facebook account that Ali David Sonboly hacked and tried to lure people to mcdonalds by offering them free food. The status' read:

'Kommt heute um 16 uhr Meggi am OEZ ich spendiere euch was wenn ihr wollt aber nicht zu teuer' = Come today at four o’clock to McDonald’s at OEZ [shopping centre]. I am giving away anything you want as long as it’s not too expensive.
Back to top Go down
exceptionella

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 2:33 pm

So apparently, according to news reports, Ali targeted those of a Turkish and Arab origin. This comes after he claims it was those groups who picked on him at school
Back to top Go down
exceptionella

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 2:35 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. And this is Munich. Now, I'm just gonna admit I don't know much about their gun laws over there, but it's back to the debate on whether troubled people should never find a way to get their hands on weapons of mass destruction.

Apparently, according to news reports, Sonboly was armed with an unlicensed Glock 9mm pistol and had 300 rounds of ammunition in his backpack.
Back to top Go down
exceptionella

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 2:59 pm

Okay, so police are now saying that Ali purchased the Glock 17 on the darkweb
Back to top Go down
exceptionella

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 3:00 pm

The police are also reporting that they found Anders Breivik's manifesto on Ali's computer
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 3:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for the screenshot of the facebook he hacked.

Seems like this guy did his homework with purchasing guns illegally, and the potential knowledge to hack a facebook account. And his killings sound pre-meditated enough, he had a specific type of people in mind.

shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 3:02 pm

Also I've read the transcript of the conversation he had and man, he sounds a mess.

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 3:45 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Also I've read the transcript of the conversation he had and man, he sounds a mess.

Just in case anyone hasn't seent he transcript, here it is:

THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE MUNICH MALL SHOOTER AND A MAN ON A BALCONY WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

Balcony man: ‘You fucking assholee you…’
   Gunman: ‘Because of you I was bullied for 7 years…’
   Balcony man: ‘You wanker you. you’re a wanker’
   Gunman: ’…and now I have to buy a gun to shoot you’
   Balcony man: 'A gun! Fuck off! Your head should be cut off you asshole’

The gunman and balcony man begin shouting at each other.  

Balcony man apparently to people filming: 'He’s got a gun here the guy has one’
   Unseen voice: 'Fucking Turks!’
   Balcony man: 'Fucking foreigner’
   Balcony man to someone else: 'Ey! He’s got a gun! He has loaded his gun. Get the cops here. He’s walking around here the wanker!"
   Gunman: 'I am German.’
   Balcony man: 'You’re a wanker is what you are’
   Gunman: 'Stop filming!’
   Balcony man: 'A wanker is what you are. What the fuck are you doing?’
   Shooter: 'Yeah what, I was born here.’
   Balcony man: 'Yeah and what the fuck you think you’re doing?’
   Gunman: 'I grew up here in the Hartz 4 (unemployment benefits in Germany) area.’

Balcony man and Shooter talk at same time.

Balcony man: 'Yeah treatment is something for you’
   Gunman: 'I haven’t done anything here for (unintelligible) … 'Please shut your mouth’
   Balcony man: 'You cunt you’
   Balcony man to people nearby: 'Hey, he’s on the upper floor here.’

The cameraman goes into cover as the gunman starts firing. Balcony man calls him a cunt again.

Balcony man: 'They must have been shitting into your head’
   Gunman: 'They have not. They have not, that’s the thing. They have not.’  

He really does sound a mess, but his motive is pretty clear that he was there to get revenge for the '7 years' of bullying he recieved

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down
KitKat2013

Contribution Points : 98944
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 4:32 pm

When I read some of the headwords I was baffled how many analogies this shooting has to the Columbine shooting.

- Guy was/claimed to be bullied, sees himself as a victim and wants revenge
- Had mental problems (in this case it was a phobia, but I am talking about analogies, not 100% matches)
- Plays Ego Shooters (even though that is a lame excuse really)
- Got a gun illegaly (which is different from other shootings where the parents owned the weapons or where they tried to join a gun club to legally own weapons)
- Father recognizes his own son on video and calls the police (like Eric's father)
- Planned to kill innocent people by lurking them into a specific place (analogy to the cafeteria; he posted a Facebook message where he would invite people at McDonald's)

Another interesting detail is that the weapon he used was actually a real gun that has been turned into a prop/fake gun for plays at the theater and then turned back into a "live" gun again.
The weapon is apparently from Slovakia. He even drove to the Winnenden shooting site to take pictures.

Last edited by KitKat2013 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 4:35 pm

KitKat2013 wrote:
Father recognizes his own son on video and calls the police (like Eric's father)
This is new info to me. That's really sad

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 4:42 pm

Yes, I also think this must be heartbreaking to see your own son/daughter getting this sort of attention and is most likely to die soon either by the cops or by suicide.

On the other hand I doubt they were oblivious. He was reading books about spree shootings and rampages, he had mental problems and had been bullied. Not sure if you really can oversee all these clues at once... But then, the Harris family also did...
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 4:49 pm

In hindsight after an attack suddenly all the clues seemed like red flags, but if you compare, almost any of us have those sort of books and interests, even more disturbing ones but we aren't killers. This 18 year kid though, he sounds SO disturbed, he must've felt really alienated and attacked, he sounds ashamed of where he comes from/his ethnicity, most likely teens around him may have picked on him through that aspect. I keep thinking to myself all these teen shooters who claim that being bullied is the reason for their attack, WAIT OUT A FEW MORE YEARS. HOLD ON. BE AN ADULT. It will be fine!
He has mental problems for sure but I'm not sure if it's a diagnosed kind or the kind where, if he took medication or talked to people or moved places he would adapt fine.

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm

They are indeed pretty vague when it comes to his disease, only that it's classified as depression.
I have also been slightly bullied in school by the same culprits (turks and arabs), but I showed them I do not really care about them. One guy, named Alladin (not kidding!), always threatened me to beat me up after school. I simply didn't care and all the stuff stopped like over night. It's bad that not everybody can develop a harder shell against such things. But I can also speculate there. Maybe he's got real problems with his bullies, e.g. daily physical threats at the restrooms etc. I think we just gotta wait.

First I really didn't want to dive deeper into that topic, but since I live only 60 miles north of Munich, I can't pop open the web browser, walk past a newspaper stand or even the TV screen at the local bank which plays a 24-hour news channel when drawing some cash from the ATM without getting fed with new information. When I watched that video I expected him to be very angry, maybe screaming and shouting, but he was so relaxed on that parking deck he calmly explained that he was in treatment, that he had been bullied. The other guy (that shameless man who didn't even care to put on proper clothes when being interviewed) was throwing only slurs at him in a typical Baravian slang and he did not even responded in the slightest. If I'd be out there shooting I'd empty a magazine towards that guy. The way he talks and the voice sounds more like he explains his parents why he ate all the cookies. He really seemed like trying to convey a point there to that guy. He maybe just needed an ear that listens....

About the ethnicy, well, he has been born in Germany. If he still calls himself as partial Iranian and is getting in trouble with other Arabs then I know my country will get a big problem with all the illegal immigrants with similar mindsets. . . Apparently, he even yelled "Allahu Akbar" but that's not proven.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 5:10 pm

KitKat2013 wrote:
When I watched that video I expected him to be very angry, maybe screaming and shouting, but he was so relaxed on that parking deck he calmly explained that he was in treatment, that he had been bullied. The other guy (that shameless man who didn't even care to put on proper clothes when being interviewed) was throwing only slurs at him in a typical Baravian slang and he did not even responded in the slightest. If I'd be out there shooting I'd empty a magazine towards that guy. The way he talks and the voice sounds more like he explains his parents why he ate all the cookies. He really seemed like trying to convey a point there to that guy. He maybe just needed an ear that listens....
You are right. I agree that he was calm. Upon reading the transcript, the bystander was being very aggressive which is - understandable, of course, they were all angry at him, however - I agree that it sounded like this guy was taking that opportunity to explain himself and talk to someone. He sounded like he was about to calm down and maybe he might converse more. But in the end he killed himself. Do you have anymore details on that? Like when he shot himself, was it before the police got to him?

shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 5:13 pm

So from where I come from I openly admit I don't know much about this particular issue, but is it really bad? the bullying with Turks and Arabs and all the alienation due to a person's identity? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

William Atchison
March 18, 1996 -
December 7, 2017
FIBAgent

Contribution Points : 67220

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 4:07 am

Yes, they're significantly more violent than ethnic germans, espescially towards other arabic peoples (aka turks bullying iranians, as Ali experienced)

More facts about Ali;

encyclopediadramatica .se/Munich

Ali had 3+ steam accounts, was a skiddie or hacker (bought his gun off the darknet for $9000 or so, hacked CSGO and GTA Online, used a handful of smurf / alt accounts)

archive. is/F6YR9 = Main steam account (closed by the police on july 27)
steamcommunity. com/id/FSFlighterX/screenshots = main steam's screenshots (public)

imgur. com/a/fwR1f = screencaps

David was obsessed with Tim Kretschmer and asked several of his friends about him. He had his avatar and name set as Tim Kretschmer during 2015 for at least a few months.

Had a strong interest in the macabre but didn't care about Columbine much, mostly just Tim K and Anders Breivik. Possibly visited Winnenden (where Tim was from?) in his lifetime and took pictures.

Believed to have lurked on Encyclopedia Dramatica but never made an account. Some of his friends online (steam) were germans, and he visited one of them in early 2016. Several germans have been visited by the polizei in the aftermath of the attacks, simply for being friends with Ali or one of his steam associates. One was sent to a psychiatric ward until deemed mentally fit for trial. A notable youtuber (with 2k subs) was visited by the cops for his (slight) connection to the events- but has not been charged.

Believed to have been a discriminate attack; only one ethnic german was injured in the rampage- Ali seemed reluctant to harm Germans as he described a strong love of German culture ?

More evidence is slowly coming to light.

incelgnorance and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 7:09 pm

I hate how Islamic terrorist groups always claim responsibility for these attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 5:52 pm

Nirvana92 wrote:
I'm am so fucking sick of seeing this happen guys. Like I know I research Columbine and find mass shootings interesting, but this shit is getting way too "normal" ya know? The scariest part is how they influence each other. Hennard was inspired by Huberty to shoot up Lubys. Countless teens have murdered in the names of Harris and Klebold. Breivik killed 77 on his own, but these 9 might as well be on him too. The cycle of violence just never stops. I'm truly scared to imagine where the world will be in a mere 20 years if this kind of stuff keeps happening.

With you 100% on this. It's awful that it's so incredibly common that it garners a usually brief mention on the news and then you don't hear anything else. Breivik pisses me off sooooooooo much! I researched his crimes and even read a translated Norwegian book on the subject. I truly don't understand this phenomena and it is scary to think what it's going to be 20 years later. I'm so cautious, always looking for an exit, trying to remain alert, being aware of my surroundings, etc. The bottom line is, it doesn't matter. I could be in the wrong place at the wrong time and none of my vigilance will matter. I concealed carry and my husband concealed carries everywhere, but due to the nature of his job, it's legal. In a theater, he has a gun; in a store, he has a gun; in the car, he has a gun. I feel safer with him. He's trained for decades, literally, on how to respond to these crimes and he is a precise shot, always.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 2:54 pm

He also had a Steam profile called "† NΞΘ† GҽR†™" and he hacked games. He got VAC Banned on his other accounts and † NΞΘ† GҽR†™ was his only pure account.
Back to top Go down
Benny123

Benny123

Contribution Points : 29334

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 11:52 pm

He did not hack the facebook page used to trick people into coming to the mc donalds. Police computer forensic said that he just opened a fake account himself.
Back to top Go down
Benny123

Benny123

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 11:54 pm

he paid about 4000€ for his gun.
Back to top Go down
Benny123

Benny123

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 11:55 pm

The darknet seller has been sentenced in court for selling the gun.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28803
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 2:39 pm

FIBAgent wrote:
Yes, they're significantly more violent than ethnic germans, espescially towards other arabic peoples (aka turks bullying iranians, as Ali experienced)

More facts about Ali;

encyclopediadramatica .se/Munich

Ali had 3+ steam accounts, was a skiddie or hacker (bought his gun off the darknet for $9000 or so, hacked CSGO and GTA Online, used a handful of smurf / alt accounts)

archive. is/F6YR9 = Main steam account (closed by the police on july 27)
steamcommunity. com/id/FSFlighterX/screenshots = main steam's screenshots (public)

imgur. com/a/fwR1f = screencaps

David was obsessed with Tim Kretschmer and asked several of his friends about him. He had his avatar and name set as Tim Kretschmer during 2015 for at least a few months.

Had a strong interest in the macabre but didn't care about Columbine much, mostly just Tim K and Anders Breivik. Possibly visited Winnenden (where Tim was from?) in his lifetime and took pictures.

Believed to have lurked on Encyclopedia Dramatica but never made an account. Some of his friends online (steam) were germans, and he visited one of them in early 2016. Several germans have been visited by the polizei in the aftermath of the attacks, simply for being friends with Ali or one of his steam associates. One was sent to a psychiatric ward until deemed mentally fit for trial. A notable youtuber (with 2k subs) was visited by the cops for his (slight) connection to the events- but has not been charged.

Believed to have been a discriminate attack; only one ethnic german was injured in the rampage- Ali seemed reluctant to harm Germans as he described a strong love of German culture ?

More evidence is slowly coming to light.
I'm guessing you were that YouTuber with 2K subscribers after all Bill.
Back to top Go down
Kłléyn: Lord of Utero

Contribution Points : 10389
Forum Reputation : 746

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 11:34 pm

exceptionella wrote:
ultraviolencelv wrote:

THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE MUNICH MALL SHOOTER AND A MAN ON A BALCONY WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

Balcony man to someone else: 'Ey! He’s got a gun! He has loaded his gun. Get the cops here. He’s walking around here the wanker!"
   Gunman: 'I grew up here in the Hartz 4 (unemployment benefits in Germany) area.’

Gunman: 'I haven’t done anything here for (unintelligible) … 'Please shut your mouth’

The cameraman goes into cover as the gunman starts firing. Balcony man calls him a cunt again.

He really does sound a mess, but his motive is pretty clear that he was there to get revenge for the '7 years' of bullying he recieved

What a pathetic conversation. Who even cares. World governments should just make murder legal already so this shit can all happen without the whole annoying ordeal before. “Waaahhh don’t shoot our kids.” Whatever. It’s just gonna happen anyway. This has been the cycle all throughout human history. People think that modern issues are any different from ancient ones because they somehow exist in the present. Shootings are just events. Time is an irrelevant stream of illusions born of our failures to coexist and we will all die purposeless with our theoretical joy a hope for something that can never occur. The disgust that people have for murder is just born of their 21st century puritanism and desire to cleanse their continents of the cleansers. There’s no hope for this world when it’s failed so immensely that I can be here perceiving this forum at all. Consciousness is an un-rootable plague that is destined to center around our perpetual livid disease for the rest of perceived time, ripping into our metaphorical delusional tombs from which we will never escape, burning in our eternal hells with which we will die forever and ever over and over again until the human species finally drops dead upon the disappearance of the illusory design. Someday it will happen. I know it. It’s not about the denotation to this miserable species though, for whatever reason it’s the connotation that matters to them. Listening to each others’ wills and wishes when they really ought to be penned like animals for existing at all. What a shameful failure of reason.

Darkness and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 10389
Forum Reputation : 746

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 11:48 pm

DelusionalEritrean wrote:
exceptionella wrote:
ultraviolencelv wrote:

What a pathetic conversation. Who even cares. World governments should just make murder legal already so this shit can all happen without the whole annoying ordeal before. “Waaahhh don’t shoot our kids.” Whatever. It’s just gonna happen anyway. This has been the cycle all throughout human history. People think that modern issues are any different from ancient ones because they somehow exist in the present. Shootings are just events. Time is an irrelevant stream of illusions born of our failures to coexist and we will all die purposeless with our theoretical joy a hope for something that can never occur. The disgust that people have for murder is just born of their 21st century puritanism and desire to cleanse their continents of the cleansers. There’s no hope for this world when it’s failed so immensely that I can be here perceiving this forum at all. Consciousness is an un-rootable plague that is destined to center around our perpetual livid disease for the rest of perceived time, ripping into our metaphorical delusional tombs from which we will never escape, burning in our eternal hells with which we will die forever and ever over and over again until the human species finally drops dead upon the disappearance of the illusory design. Someday it will happen. I know it. It’s not about the denotation to this miserable species though, for whatever reason it’s the connotation that matters to them. Listening to each others’ wills and wishes when they really ought to be penned like animals for existing at all. What a shameful failure of reason.

As always, falsity shall persist, and with it infinite justifications for the wrongful actions of mind-rapists. We are the sum of our faults. Forever it has been, forever more shall it be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured
Page 1 of 1