Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
When I watched that video I expected him to be very angry, maybe screaming and shouting, but he was so relaxed on that parking deck he calmly explained that he was in treatment, that he had been bullied. The other guy (that shameless man who didn't even care to put on proper clothes when being interviewed) was throwing only slurs at him in a typical Baravian slang and he did not even responded in the slightest. If I'd be out there shooting I'd empty a magazine towards that guy. The way he talks and the voice sounds more like he explains his parents why he ate all the cookies. He really seemed like trying to convey a point there to that guy. He maybe just needed an ear that listens....
You are right. I agree that he was calm. Upon reading the transcript, the bystander was being very aggressive which is - understandable, of course, they were all angry at him, however - I agree that it sounded like this guy was taking that opportunity to explain himself and talk to someone. He sounded like he was about to calm down and maybe he might converse more. But in the end he killed himself. Do you have anymore details on that? Like when he shot himself, was it before the police got to him?

shades

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:13 am

So from where I come from I openly admit I don't know much about this particular issue, but is it really bad? the bullying with Turks and Arabs and all the alienation due to a person's identity? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FIBAgent

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:07 pm

Yes, they're significantly more violent than ethnic germans, espescially towards other arabic peoples (aka turks bullying iranians, as Ali experienced)

More facts about Ali;

encyclopediadramatica .se/Munich

Ali had 3+ steam accounts, was a skiddie or hacker (bought his gun off the darknet for $9000 or so, hacked CSGO and GTA Online, used a handful of smurf / alt accounts)

archive. is/F6YR9 = Main steam account (closed by the police on july 27)
steamcommunity. com/id/FSFlighterX/screenshots = main steam's screenshots (public)

imgur. com/a/fwR1f = screencaps

David was obsessed with Tim Kretschmer and asked several of his friends about him. He had his avatar and name set as Tim Kretschmer during 2015 for at least a few months.

Had a strong interest in the macabre but didn't care about Columbine much, mostly just Tim K and Anders Breivik. Possibly visited Winnenden (where Tim was from?) in his lifetime and took pictures.

Believed to have lurked on Encyclopedia Dramatica but never made an account. Some of his friends online (steam) were germans, and he visited one of them in early 2016. Several germans have been visited by the polizei in the aftermath of the attacks, simply for being friends with Ali or one of his steam associates. One was sent to a psychiatric ward until deemed mentally fit for trial. A notable youtuber (with 2k subs) was visited by the cops for his (slight) connection to the events- but has not been charged.

Believed to have been a discriminate attack; only one ethnic german was injured in the rampage- Ali seemed reluctant to harm Germans as he described a strong love of German culture ?

More evidence is slowly coming to light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:09 am

I hate how Islamic terrorist groups always claim responsibility for these attacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:52 am

@Nirvana92 wrote:
I'm am so fucking sick of seeing this happen guys. Like I know I research Columbine and find mass shootings interesting, but this shit is getting way too "normal" ya know? The scariest part is how they influence each other. Hennard was inspired by Huberty to shoot up Lubys. Countless teens have murdered in the names of Harris and Klebold. Breivik killed 77 on his own, but these 9 might as well be on him too. The cycle of violence just never stops. I'm truly scared to imagine where the world will be in a mere 20 years if this kind of stuff keeps happening.

With you 100% on this. It's awful that it's so incredibly common that it garners a usually brief mention on the news and then you don't hear anything else. Breivik pisses me off sooooooooo much! I researched his crimes and even read a translated Norwegian book on the subject. I truly don't understand this phenomena and it is scary to think what it's going to be 20 years later. I'm so cautious, always looking for an exit, trying to remain alert, being aware of my surroundings, etc. The bottom line is, it doesn't matter. I could be in the wrong place at the wrong time and none of my vigilance will matter. I concealed carry and my husband concealed carries everywhere, but due to the nature of his job, it's legal. In a theater, he has a gun; in a store, he has a gun; in the car, he has a gun. I feel safer with him. He's trained for decades, literally, on how to respond to these crimes and he is a precise shot, always.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured   Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:54 am

He also had a Steam profile called "† NΞΘ† GҽR†™" and he hacked games. He got VAC Banned on his other accounts and † NΞΘ† GҽR†™ was his only pure account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

MUNICH SPREE SHOOTING *warning* short video of shooting captured
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2