Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 fuckcomments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sscc
Top Contributor


Posts : 415
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: fuckcomments   Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:47 pm

I've heard about the youtube account "fuckcomments" in relation to Adam Lanza. I am Embarassed because I never really paid any attention to this after I initially heard about it. For some reason I was under the impression that despite some people's claims, the account had nothing to do with Adam. This was without even reading the majority of the comments. More recently I have revisited the comments I could find and I feel like it's very possible that this was Adam. So despite my embarrassment at admitting to this arbitrary dismissal of possible evidence and being light years behind other researchers on this subject, my curiosity has gotten the better of me by now and I have a few questions for anyone here who can answer them:

1) I read somewhere that it was Sabratha and Silkrat who originally noted the possibility of a connection for this account. If you still visit the forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], or if anyone else knows, how did you single out this account? Or did you not really single it out, since is was mentioned that multiple usernames were sent to Reed Coleman for further research? How did you recognize Adam when he behaves and communicates so differently from every other communication he left evidence of? Was it simply the videos he commented on or was it the content as well?

2) In "The Shooter Among Us" article by Reed Coleman he mentions a second part of the article to be published later on. I am able to access the original article through archives but I can't find the name or the link of the second part and so I can't check the archive. I would like to read this if anyone knows how to access it.

3) Coleman has since recanted his endorsement of the connection between Adam and fuckcomments. Does anyone know what changed his mind? He made a very solid case, based on the comments I saw. Is it because there are some comments with contradicting information or beliefs? Is it because he felt that he had mistakenly singled out comments which agreed with Adam's beliefs but disregarded others? I can't know because I've only seen selected comments. Was it because someone stepped forward and told Coleman that this account belonged to them? I feel like I remember seeing him say that he had jumped to conclusions or something but I find it very odd that he removed all trace of it from his website instead of putting a disclaimer at the top of the page.

4) I was only able to see the "fuckcomments" comments that Coleman posted on his website and some scraps here and there that had been posted in other places. Am I missing something here? Is there really no place to find this now? I am very interested in knowing whether someone went through all of fuckcomments' comments and whether there exists any surviving compilation of these comments. This is my main motivation for posting this thread.

So it seems that I just wrote quite a bit to say very little.

Also, if anyone has anything to say about the comments by user "fuckcomments" in relation to Adam Lanza being/not being the account owner, please share them here.

Edit: I also forgot to mention. What do you think of the fact that the comments on this channel were deleted right before Coleman published his article? Coincidence? If not, what happened?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2773
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:15 pm

The user doesn't sound like Adam at all. That's just my thought.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top Contributor


Posts : 415
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:01 am

Okay, I was looking at Reed Coleman's blog again today and I spotted a comment where he answered question number 3 for me.

The answer is that he does still believe that fuckcomments is Adam's account but that his evidence is not convincing enough to conclusively prove it, so Coleman has decided he won't share the information on his blog or in his book. In case anyone cares.

Quote :

c0lgam01 says:
September 15, 2015 at 1:42 pm


Dear Reed – have you concluded that “fuckedcomments” was not Lanza at all? Just wondering because there’s no longer any info pertaining to that topic. Would appreciate to know. Thank you!

Reed Coleman says:
September 18, 2015 at 6:46 pm


Hi, I thought I had replied to this comment and now don’t see it, apologies if this is a dupe. I have not concluded anything about that account since writing about it, I just determined that it won’t be included in the book I’m writing. I do believe that the shooter used that account. I just don’t think it’s a convincing enough case to be worth all the words it takes, and I have plenty to work with without it.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abstractsmigs



Posts : 78
Join date : 2016-06-19
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:36 pm

Where can I see most of the available fuckcomments posts? I have only seen a couple of them in the past and the ones I viewed were too vague for me to reach any conclusions. It's probably not worth my time trying to find them sense Coleman has concluded that going into detail on it is pointless, but I would like to be able to form my own opinions on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top Contributor


Posts : 415
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Where can I see most of the available fuckcomments posts? I have only seen a couple of them in the past and the ones I viewed were too vague for me to reach any conclusions. It's probably not worth my time trying to find them sense Coleman has concluded that going into detail on it is pointless, but I would like to be able to form my own opinions on it.
I didn't realize that I never actually posted the link in this thread. I eventually found the second part of the article so here are both links. You can see many comments (though it seems that this is not all of them and the rest are likely lost forever) and you can see Coleman's analysis and comparison to what was known about Adam and why he believes that the account belongs to him.

Part 1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : Central Mazovian Plains

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:01 pm

Hello. Sorry have not visited this forum all summer.

First of all, yes - it was us at SILKRAT that noticed "fuckcomments". He made a comment (or was it two comments? Don't rememebr now) to our school shooting movie. He was one of several users who commented, we didn't consider him special at the time though we did suspect he found the movie through the old Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum.

Some time later one of the SILKRAT members got in contact with the guy who runs the Sandy Hook Lighthouse website. We freely exchanged opinions with him and offered some speculations about Lanza, his possible online monikers or people who might have been in contact with him.

In these discussions, "fuckcomments" was one of the online personas that came up, I think it was Michał Wiśniewski who considered that user to be particularly suspicious.

At that time comments made by the user "fuckcomments" were still available on youtube. The guy who runs the Sandy Hook Lighthouse website made a background check (he seems to be good at that sort of thing) and found other comments made by "fuckcomments". We talked about it and given the information available we considered it almost certain that "fuckcomments" was indeed Lanza. Youtube then suspended that account and removed all his comments.

At some point later, the guy who runs the Sandy Hook Lighthouse removed everything about "fuckcomments" from his website (the stuff mentioned in the links above) because IIRC he said it would not make good material for his book and would muddle his message or something to that extent.



As for the things written by the user "fuckcomments" - they were a lot of them, made at verious points in time and aimed at different videos on youtube. Some of the opinions expressed directly contradicted other opinions expressed by that same user. I think that alone does not make it less likely that it was Lanza. Lanza was a confused and misguided individual, so self-contradictory statements from him would not surprise me.

Lanza at times made a big effort to sound very "down-to-earth" and reasonable, but at times he posted regular columbine fanboy space monkey nonsense. Probably a lot of columbine space monkeys do that, or in fatc most people do that.

Imagine if you would take some randome guys youtube comments from the span of say 3 years. I'm sure we would find some trollish comments that contradict some other ones he did in a more leisurely manner. That's internet for you.

_________________
"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top Contributor


Posts : 415
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hello. Sorry have not visited this forum all summer.

First of all, yes - it was us at SILKRAT that noticed "fuckcomments". He made a comment (or was it two comments? Don't rememebr now) to our school shooting movie. He was one of several users who commented, we didn't consider him special at the time though we did suspect he found the movie through the old Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum.

Some time later one of the SILKRAT members got in contact with the guy who runs the Sandy Hook Lighthouse website. We freely exchanged opinions with him and offered some speculations about Lanza, his possible online monikers or people who might have been in contact with him.

In these discussions, "fuckcomments" was one of the online personas that came up, I think it was Michał Wiśniewski who considered that user to be particularly suspicious.

At that time comments made by the user "fuckcomments" were still available on youtube. The guy who runs the Sandy Hook Lighthouse website made a background check (he seems to be good at that sort of thing) and found other comments made by "fuckcomments". We talked about it and given the information available we considered it almost certain that "fuckcomments" was indeed Lanza. Youtube then suspended that account and removed all his comments.

At some point later, the guy who runs the Sandy Hook Lighthouse removed everything about "fuckcomments" from his website (the stuff mentioned in the links above) because IIRC he said it would not make good material for his book and would muddle his message or something to that extent.



As for the things written by the user "fuckcomments" - they were a lot of them, made at verious points in time and aimed at different videos on youtube. Some of the opinions expressed directly contradicted other opinions expressed by that same user. I think that alone does not make it less likely that it was Lanza. Lanza was a confused and misguided individual, so self-contradictory statements from him would not surprise me.

Lanza at times made a big effort to sound very "down-to-earth" and reasonable, but at times he posted regular columbine fanboy space monkey nonsense. Probably a lot of columbine space monkeys do that, or in fatc most people do that.

Imagine if you would take some randome guys youtube comments from the span of say 3 years. I'm sure we would find some trollish comments that contradict some other ones he did in a more leisurely manner. That's internet for you.

Thanks for the expanded explanation. It's interesting that on Youtube Lanza sometimes acted like a Columbine fanboy, considering that he tried to give the appearance that he was detached from Columbine while he was, ironically, posting on the Columbine forum. I wonder which set of comments are more representative of his feelings about it. Maybe a combination, maybe he went back and forth.

I'd love to know how those comments got deleted just as Coleman was preparing to publish the story. It seems to be too much of a coincidence to me. Putting my tin foil hat on here, but I can't help but wonder if the authorities were aware of (and monitoring?) the fuckcomments account and when someone started accessing the comments systematically, they decided to request deletion (because they didn't want any more information about Lanza getting out to the public, giving him more attention for his crime?). It may sound far-fetched but how else were those comments there for years before being deleted on the day before Coleman published his story? And if what I said is in any way close to the truth, then that essentially confirms fuckcomments as Lanza's account. This will probably drive me slightly crazy if I don't find out some day.

Maybe it's for the best that those comments are deleted but I would personally be interested in reading them. Considering the small number of people who were aware of them at the time of their deletion, I doubt this will ever happen. It's funny because Lanza himself discounted the significance of online trails of the people who do these things, because they can change over time or say false things in the first place so their words shouldn't be taken too seriously. Can't allay my curiosity though! I do wonder if he was thinking of himself when he wrote that. Knowing that some of his "jokes" were true to his feelings, you have to question just how much of what he said was self-referential.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by sscc on Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abstractsmigs



Posts : 78
Join date : 2016-06-19
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:38 am

Based on how aware he was of other shooters and the trails they left behind, I would assume a decent amount of things he said would be self-referential. At least starting from the point when he was substantially considering plans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : Central Mazovian Plains

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I'd love to know how those comments got deleted just as Coleman was preparing to publish the story. It seems to be too much of a coincidence to me. Putting my tin foil hat on here, but I can't help but wonder if the authorities were aware of (and monitoring?) the fuckcomments account and when someone started accessing the comments systematically, they decided to request deletion (because they didn't want any more information about Lanza getting out to the public, giving him more attention for his crime?). It may sound far-fetched but how else were those comments there for years before being deleted on the day before Coleman published his story? And if what I said is in any way close to the truth, then that essentially confirms fuckcomments as Lanza's account. This will probably drive me slightly crazy if I don't find out some day.

When youtube suspended the "fuckcomments" account and deleted the comments, Coleman was still planning to publish it and he was using some sort of active search to get all the comments from this user. The way he explained it to us at the time was that his search created traffic around the "fuckcomments" account, which might have prompted some youtube mod to take a look at the profile (youtube mods ignore accounts with little activity).

Now let me be clear: "Fuckcomments" did post some offensive things, threw insults at other youtube members. That alone was grounds to suspend the account and delete stuff. Youtube does it to vulgar and offensive accounts all the time. To me that is not suspicious at all.



What is suspicious to me is that Coleman later on (and after all the tedious research work he did, credit to him) would suddenly decide to remove everthing related to fuckcomments from his website and book. I don't really understand his motivations or his explanation here, just doesn't sound right.

What I can state is this:

  1. I do not think there are any "authorities" involved, because first and foremost they would come for me, for Wiśniewski and for the rets of the SILKRAT team before they would come for Coleman. You go for the deep source first, only then you go after journalists - standard operating practice.

  2. I am quite sure that fuckcomments was Lanza. If it was not Lanza, it was a user who was deeply interested in Columbine, knew the old super columbine massacre game and forums, knew my film, was an american pretending to be a canadian and had firearms at home. Also he went quiet around the time Lanza went quiet. In short, if not Lanza then he was in the same very small group (SCMRPG forums, "Bullet Time" fans etc) that Lanza was in. Coleman listed all the similarities and I think iuts highly unlikely that fuckcomments would not be Lanza.

_________________
"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top Contributor


Posts : 415
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

When youtube suspended the "fuckcomments" account and deleted the comments, Coleman was still planning to publish it and he was using some sort of active search to get all the comments from this user. The way he explained it to us at the time was that his search created traffic around the "fuckcomments" account, which might have prompted some youtube mod to take a look at the profile (youtube mods ignore accounts with little activity).

Now let me be clear: "Fuckcomments" did post some offensive things, threw insults at other youtube members. That alone was grounds to suspend the account and delete stuff. Youtube does it to vulgar and offensive accounts all the time. To me that is not suspicious at all.

What is suspicious to me is that Coleman later on (and after all the tedious research work he did, credit to him) would suddenly decide to remove everthing related to fuckcomments from his website and book. I don't really understand his motivations or his explanation here, just doesn't sound right.

What I can state is this:

  1. I do not think there are any "authorities" involved, because first and foremost they would come for me, for Wiśniewski and for the rets of the SILKRAT team before they would come for Coleman. You go for the deep source first, only then you go after journalists - standard operating practice.

  2. I am quite sure that fuckcomments was Lanza. If it was not Lanza, it was a user who was deeply interested in Columbine, knew the old super columbine massacre game and forums, knew my film, was an american pretending to be a canadian and had firearms at home. Also he went quiet around the time Lanza went quiet. In short, if not Lanza then he was in the same very small group (SCMRPG forums, "Bullet Time" fans etc) that Lanza was in. Coleman listed all the similarities and I think iuts highly unlikely that fuckcomments would not be Lanza.

I've seen so many vulgar comments on Youtube over time that it didn't even occur to me that this is grounds for account deletion so thank you for bringing that up because it makes a lot of sense. If he was using an automatic program to search for Lanza's comments that might be why it came to the attention of moderators but it still seems strange that it would be noticed without someone actively flagging comments. I guess it was just bad luck, however it happened. Thank you for offering me a less far-fetched explanation.

I also wonder why Coleman removed the comments from his website if he still believes that they belong to Lanza, which he claims that he does. Even if he isn't planning to include them in his book he must be aware that there are other researchers and people with interest so it seems like a conscious decision to disconnect Lanza from the Youtube account or at least play down the connection. What would motivate that decision is unclear.

I understand what you are saying about the authorities coming to you first but the difference would be that Coleman is a professional with a platform to spread this information directly to the public. Assuming that the purpose would be to keep these comments from becoming public knowledge (for whatever strange reasons) then Coleman is more of a concern than you are since he is planning to publish a book and the authorities coming to anyone at all would definitively confirm that Lanza was also fuckcomments so the fewer people with that confirmation, the better it would be for their purposes. However, I agree that the authorities are likely uninvolved with this and my best guess is that Coleman simply doubts, at times, that the comments belong to Lanza and does not want to risk spreading misinformation and sullying his reputation if it were to come out that he was wrong about it.

It does seem difficult to believe that fuckcomments was not Lanza though. Everything you brought up could be indicative of another person who was highly invested in the mass murder community (although his comment on Bullet Time narrows that down a lot, as Coleman notes in his article) but for me the real clincher was the non mass murder related topics he commented on. The anorexia videos, the disdain for religion, the contamination fears, the interest in legos and old video games, the concerns about negative effects of antidepressants, the interest in owning rodents. I think Coleman did a wonderful job highlighting these comments because if there was another person other than Lanza who was interested in all of these topics and also obsessed with mass shootings, I would be extremely surprised to find out.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411



Posts : 170
Join date : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:45 pm

I guess it is not a certainty that it was him.
Its too bad we will never read a manifesto written by him like Elliot Rodger type of thing. Not that I support his manifesto or its contents It would be interesting to read like the journals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top Contributor


Posts : 415
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I guess it is not a certainty that it was him.
Its too bad we will never read a manifesto written by him like Elliot Rodger type of thing. Not that I support his manifesto or its contents It would be interesting to read like the journals.
There's no manifesto but he did leave an internet trail and one major piece of that was about 300 posts on an old Columbine forum that Jenn and some other members uncovered. While he doesn't mention his planned massacre directly or talk much about his personal life, he does mention some of his gripes with society kind of like Elliot Rodger does. I can't say that these were the things he would have written in a manifesto if he had written one but if you're interested in understanding where his mind was, these posts give some hints and also some general insight into his personality.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top Contributor


Posts : 415
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:56 pm

I found something that appears to be further proof that fuckcomments is Adam Lanza.

fuckcomments commented on several videos warning people to be careful when handling bullets because they contain lead and this can lead to cancer. Lanza was preoccupied with fears about contamination so, as Reed Coleman pointed out, this may be indicative of his identity, but when re-reading the comments, I also noticed something that stood out to me.

fuckcomments wrote:
just a tip, lead pellets cause cancer, your friend keeps them in his mouth, this is a bad idea, always keep your lead pellets in the container and wash your hands before you spread any lead dust everywhere. But mainly dont put that fucking shit in your mouth . DOnt ya put it in your mouth. dont ya stuff it in your face, though it might look good to eat , no. wash hands, use hands. hands.

This phrasing seemed very odd to me (and maybe a little familiar), even considering Lanza's strange communication on this account, so I looked this phrase up and I came to this video
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you've read about him before, you know that he liked old puppet videos. He linked to puppet related Youtube videos a few times on the forum he belonged to and according to the police, he had some puppet videos saved on his computer. This seems right up his alley and to me, it appears to be a possible piece of evidence for establishing his identity in the form of yet another obscure connection between Adam Lanza and fuckcomments' shared interests.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abstractsmigs



Posts : 78
Join date : 2016-06-19
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I found something that appears to be further proof that fuckcomments is Adam Lanza.

fuckcomments commented on several videos warning people to be careful when handling bullets because they contain lead and this can lead to cancer. Lanza was preoccupied with fears about contamination so, as Reed Coleman pointed out, this may be indicative of his identity, but when re-reading the comments, I also noticed something that stood out to me.

fuckcomments wrote:
just a tip, lead pellets cause cancer, your friend keeps them in his mouth, this is a bad idea, always keep your lead pellets in the container and wash your hands before you spread any lead dust everywhere. But mainly dont put that fucking shit in your mouth . DOnt ya put it in your mouth. dont ya stuff it in your face, though it might look good to eat , no. wash hands, use hands. hands.

This phrasing seemed very odd to me (and maybe a little familiar), even considering Lanza's strange communication on this account, so I looked this phrase up and I came to this video
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you've read about him before, you know that he liked old puppet videos. He linked to puppet related Youtube videos a few times on the forum he belonged to and according to the police, he had some puppet videos saved on his computer. This seems right up his alley and to me, it appears to be a possible piece of evidence for establishing his identity in the form of yet another obscure connection between Adam Lanza and fuckcomments' shared interests.

This is a good find. The puppet reference really does put up a difficult to dispute argument. If fuckcomments is not Adam, then they both had very narrow and specific interests in the same things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
suburbanmessiah
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 163
Join date : 2016-10-31
Age : 32
Location : Canadania

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:55 am

Yes! That was an old Canadian PSA. About...not putting things in your mouth.

I dunno. I guess it IS far-fetched to think they are two different people, considering their specific and esoteric interests. And there are so many "coincidences", enough that you probably couldn't call them coincidences. But I'm just not seeing it! The rhythm of their writing, the words used, the syntax, it's not a match. I can understand that you might have separate personas online, and perhaps modify your own behaviour to suit the environment* (which, again, actually supports the argument that fuckcomments is Lanza) but if we are to believe Smiggles was/is Lanza, I don't see Smiggles as someone that used five or six question marks in a row. Or said 'BRAAPPPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPA'. Smiggles also didn't write run-on sentences, curse frequently, or make grammatical errors all the time. And that might be the most difficult thing to change or disguise... the natural rhythm of your writing. More importantly though, why would you? Lanza certainly does not strike me as the type to want to seem less intelligent, especially in a public forum. Er, setting.

That said, if fuckcomments mentioned chimps, that might convince me.

Huh. I just realized that the way I feel about this is the way I feel about Sandy Hook in general. But that's for another day.


*When in Rome, AMIRITE???...

_________________
We need to be proxies for Slender.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 32
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:21 am

He disliked the Silkrat production did he not?

I seem to recall him mocking its amateurishness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top Contributor


Posts : 415
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He disliked the Silkrat production did he not?
No. He recommended and referenced it on the Columbine forum several times.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
10 August 2011 | 4:18 AM
For anyone who doesn't know, Sabratha (a member who used to post here) was part of a
group which created an excellent school shooting movie.
[Bullet Time with English subtitles.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
26 October 2011 | 4:56 PM
This reminds me of Sabratha's Bullet Time.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
More of you really should see it. I think it's a lot better than Zero Day.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
28 February 2012 | 7:45 AM
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De-tIflr4E0&t=7m50s
There have been many that aren't on that list, although I'm not very familiar with them. I
think I remember this having a lot listed:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There were two teenagers who were arrested after one of them left their journal in a
McDonald's, as memorialized by Sabratha's Bullet Time.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
One of them was caught a second time a couple years later with another student."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
28 February 2012 | 12:51 PM
...And since 1999, there has been an increase in foreign school massacres committed
in countries where, as Sabratha's Bullet Time phrases it, there isn't the ""operational
history"" of Columbine...

He was definitely a fan. If fuckcomments was him, then I think his one problem with it was that he would have preferred the ending to be more explosive. In the actual film, I don't think any violence at all is explicitly shown.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by sscc on Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94

avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:04 pm

I find it strange adam would like cannibal corpse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94

avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:22 pm

Ldude wrote:
What about that is strange to you? It didn't seem all that odd to me given his extensive interest in violence and pedophilia, as well as reports of his mother finding pictures of gore that he had printed from the Internet. Do you mean that you perceive his musical taste differently, or is it a matter of content?

Well he was a big fan of the dickies and flogging Molly he also liked DDR and hamster videos.
Also stood there in he's slacks and shirt it seems strange too imagine him listening too it too be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top Contributor


Posts : 415
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ldude wrote:
What about that is strange to you? It didn't seem all that odd to me given his extensive interest in violence and pedophilia, as well as reports of his mother finding pictures of gore that he had printed from the Internet. Do you mean that you perceive his musical taste differently, or is it a matter of content?

Well he was a big fan of the dickies and flogging Molly he also liked DDR and hamster videos.
Also stood there in he's slacks and shirt it seems strange too imagine him listening too it too be honest.
I can understand why you would say this but I agree with Ldude. Lanza had peculiar taste in media, a certain fascination with morbidity and violence and gave hints of a dark sense of humor. Putting that together, I can see it being something he enjoyed for the novelty, if not for the music itself.

We know for certain thay he collected movies that depicted mass shootings and songs about school shootings. I am still not convinced that fuckcomments was Lanza but I couldn't rule it out on the basis of the Cannibal Corpse playlist. Given that he murdered two dozen people, I would say that there was more to his personality than hamsters and DDR and that appearances can be deceiving.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaucyJimmy



Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:09 pm

I don't believe it was Adam, simply due to the fact that Adam paid very close attention to grammar and syntax, whereas 'fuckcomments' does not at all. If it was him, the grammatical and syntactic mistakes would have been made on purpose, perhaps to develop a persona.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top Contributor


Posts : 415
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't believe it was Adam, simply due to the fact that Adam paid very close attention to grammar and syntax, whereas 'fuckcomments' does not at all. If it was him, the grammatical and syntactic mistakes would have been made on purpose, perhaps to develop a persona.
Thanks for commenting. I'm still interested in what others have to say about this because I have not been able to convince myself yet. Your remark is the main reason that I had initially dismissed fuckcomments without further consideration. Even if we assume that it's an attempt to hide his real identity, which is what Coleman suggested to explain the discrepancies, this introduces another problem because it means that we cannot discern which comments reflect his reality and which might be part of the act. That reduces the usefulness of the information contained in the posts anyway.

My biggest issue is that the surviving comments may be somewhat cherry-picked, meaning that the case is only as convincing as it is because he looked for proof that it was Adam. We can't know which comments he ignored, at this point. Yes, it comes across as though this person shared many of Adam's eccentric interests but there is a possibility that there were dozens more comments on other niche subjects which Adam had no interest in because fuckcomments was simply a prolific YouTube commenter. The inclusion of posts in the article that were exclusively intended to support his case means that we can't determine whether most of these subjects were of particular interest or just passing comments among hundreds of random videos that this person viewed. There are many opinions expressed that seem to stack up but there are also some comments that could seem out of place, given Adam's point of view. I also agree with the poster who stated that the lack of comments on a single video about primates is a strange development if this was Adam. Maybe he saved those comments (and possibly some comments about pedophilia) for a "real" account but then I  would much rather read those comments because they would be more likely to represent his true beliefs!

It still drives me a bit crazy not knowing for sure but as I said, even if it were confirmed that this was Adam, it would be confirmed that he was pretending to be someone else as well, meaning that the opinions expressed and information revealed could be contrary to his actual feelings at times. We would have no way to sort that out without using existing evidence to corroborate, so the information is of limited use, even if it is accurate.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaucyJimmy



Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't believe it was Adam, simply due to the fact that Adam paid very close attention to grammar and syntax, whereas 'fuckcomments' does not at all. If it was him, the grammatical and syntactic mistakes would have been made on purpose, perhaps to develop a persona.
Thanks for commenting. I'm still interested in what others have to say about this because I have not been able to convince myself yet. Your remark is the main reason that I had initially dismissed fuckcomments without further consideration. Even if we assume that it's an attempt to hide his real identity, which is what Coleman suggested to explain the discrepancies, this introduces another problem because it means that we cannot discern which comments reflect his reality and which might be part of the act. That reduces the usefulness of the information contained in the posts anyway.

My biggest issue is that the surviving comments may be somewhat cherry-picked, meaning that the case is only as convincing as it is because he looked for proof that it was Adam. We can't know which comments he ignored, at this point. Yes, it comes across as though this person shared many of Adam's eccentric interests but there is a possibility that there were dozens more comments on other niche subjects which Adam had no interest in because fuckcomments was simply a prolific YouTube commenter. The inclusion of posts in the article that were exclusively intended to support his case means that we can't determine whether most of these subjects were of particular interest or just passing comments among hundreds of random videos that this person viewed. There are many opinions expressed that seem to stack up but there are also some comments that could seem out of place, given Adam's point of view. I also agree with the poster who stated that the lack of comments on a single video about primates is a strange development if this was Adam. Maybe he saved those comments (and possibly some comments about pedophilia) for a "real" account but then I  would much rather read those comments because they would be more likely to represent his true beliefs!

It still drives me a bit crazy not knowing for sure but as I said, even if it were confirmed that this was Adam, it would be confirmed that he was pretending to be someone else as well, meaning that the opinions expressed and information revealed could be contrary to his actual feelings at times. We would have no way to sort that out without using existing evidence to corroborate, so the information is of limited use, even if it is accurate.
Well, we know that the views he expressed on the old forum as 'Smiggles' were his genuine views. For example, his remarks about his hatred of dairy products due to the exploitation and rape of cows are corroborated by accounts from some of Nancy's friends of his veganism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
fuckcomments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: