Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fuckcomments

Go down 
+11
Krieg
rkp
SaucyJimmy
Smiggles94
Draw_It_White
suburbanmessiah
James411
Sabratha
abstractsmigs
shades
sscc
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96860
Forum Reputation : 440

fuckcomments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 2:42 pm

CALU wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Well, I think I wrote almost the whole story in my comments here, however if anyone wants to know more -feel free to ask while I'm still here.
I would be interested in knowing your opinion in the language he used on the forum and in the call at the radio station and the language he used on his YouTube comments.
On the forum his language and grammar are much more refined than in the comments, why do you think is so?

In my opinion Lanza tried very, very hard on the forums to seem both normal and to avoid getting banned or drawing undue attention to himself. Fuckcomments felt pretty much invulnerable on youtube. I do not think the lack of openly violent opinions or vulgar language on the Columbine forums disqualifies Smiggles as Fuckcomments.
Columbine forums on average seem to promote a cool, level-headed and calm approach. I myself am probably more blunt in some places around the net than here.

It has to be said that Fuckcomments was often more blunt, more vulgar and more in-your-face that Smiggles. But this was not always the case and there's posts where fuckcomments appears subdued and even expresses sympathy for people and animals in a few cases.
Overall what struck me is that posts by Fuckcomments tend to be radiclaly different than other posts by the same Fuckcomments. He does not present a coherent worldview and indeed often seems to contradict what he wrote elsewhere.

As for the grammar - I do not have an opinion. The differences in grammar are more important, but not being a native English speaker I'm probably not the best person to judge.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Sabratha wrote:
CALU wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Well, I think I wrote almost the whole story in my comments here, however if anyone wants to know more -feel free to ask while I'm still here.
I would be interested in knowing your opinion in the language he used on the forum and in the call at the radio station and the language he used on his YouTube comments.
On the forum his language and grammar are much more refined than in the comments, why do you think is so?

In my opinion Lanza tried very, very hard on the forums to seem both normal and to avoid getting banned or drawing undue attention to himself. Fuckcomments felt pretty much invulnerable on youtube. I do not think the lack of openly violent opinions or vulgar language on the Columbine forums disqualifies Smiggles as Fuckcomments.
Columbine forums on average seem to promote a cool, level-headed and calm approach. I myself am probably more blunt in some places around the net than here.

It has to be said that Fuckcomments was often more blunt, more vulgar and more in-your-face that Smiggles. But this was not always the case and there's posts where fuckcomments appears subdued and even expresses sympathy for people and animals in a few cases.
Overall what struck me is that posts by Fuckcomments tend to be radiclaly different than other posts by the same Fuckcomments. He does not present a coherent worldview and indeed often seems to contradict what he wrote elsewhere.

As for the grammar - I do not have an opinion. The differences in grammar are more important, but not being a native English speaker I'm probably not the best person to judge.
If Lanza was psychotic or atleast neurotic, I wouldn't be too much surprised by Lanza's change of world view from a comment to the other.
The interesting thing is the difference in language there.
Some of the comments of fuckcomments were totally chaotic, others were more similar to the comments of Lanza on the forum.
I find this pretty interesting.
Maybe Lanza simply cared less about how well a comment on YT is written (So the name fuckcomments would make more sense) or might have posted comments and responses during mood swings.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 1:28 am

Sabratha wrote:
Columbine forums on average seem to promote a cool, level-headed and calm approach.

I think part of it is a defense mechanism, a way to guard against the obvious crazies running around on the net.

Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96860
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 2:10 pm

CALU wrote:
Maybe Lanza simply cared less about how well a comment on YT is written (So the name fuckcomments would make more sense) or might have posted comments and responses during mood swings.

Well on the forums he knew there would be people who read multiple posts that he wrote. Also he knew that people here were aware of copycats and we had threads in the vein of: "What would you do if someone here turned out to be a shooter".

On the forums I think Lanza wanted to appear smart, controlled and in no way did he want to appear dangerous, suicidal or even angry. In some sense, I think he cared about how people think of him on the forums. He shared with the forums some of his interests and obsessions which were irrelevant to school shootings and related issues. LEGO or old videogames - In his case I think sharing these topics was a sign he truested the forum members (and possibly wanted to be trusted).

People mostly ignored or paid little attention to those sort of discussions he started. I wonder if as a whole he felt ignored at the forums.

On YT? You don't expect the same person to go all over your whole YT post history and read in sucession all your posts. You write with the idea that the same people will read only your comments under a said YT video and not those under different videos. There was no need for Lanza (or anyone else) to care about presenting a coherent worldview on YT.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Spanky

Spanky

Contribution Points : 40469
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The links to coleman's archived pages seem to not be working, do they work for you guys?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 1:45 am

Spanky wrote:

The links to coleman's archived pages seem to not be working, do they work for you guys?

I checked them and it looks like it works. Is there a specific problem you're having?

Spanky

Spanky

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 11:01 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Spanky wrote:

I checked them and it looks like it works. Is there a specific problem you're having?

Huh, it works now but it wasn't working before for some reason, the problem was it kept loading and loading without the page ever completely loading.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 11:45 am

Spanky wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Spanky wrote:

Huh, it works now but it wasn't working before for some reason, the problem was it kept loading and loading without the page ever completely loading.

Sometimes the archive tool does that. I'm not sure why, but don't panic if it does, because it'll almost always work again later.

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 11:46 am

I thought it might be interesting to mention that although I could never come to a solid conclusion whether I believed fuckcomments was Adam or not, that when his instant messaging chatlogs were released earlier this year, the ones with 16bitelder or whatever his name was... He did not come across in those conversations as I imagined at all, and completely different to how he typed on internet forums... And those chat logs were conclusively proven to be Adam, as were the forum posts. It's just uncertain whether he was "fuckcomments" on YouTube.

We know that ever since Adam was young he was very creative and imaginative, coming up with all kinds of stories and characters, role playing in WoW, basically escaping into a fantasy world. That might make me lean more towards believing that Adam could just create multiple personas online. It's possible.

One comment I vaguely remember reading from fuckcomments on Sandy Hook Lighthouse years ago was something about how a girl would be beautiful at any size/weight. I can't remember exactly how it was worded, but I highly doubt Adam would say that given his probable anorexic nature.
Back to top Go down
Spanky

Spanky

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 10:31 pm

temporarylifeform wrote:
I thought it might be interesting to mention that although I could never come to a solid conclusion whether I believed fuckcomments was Adam or not, that when his instant messaging chatlogs were released earlier this year, the ones with 16bitelder or whatever his name was... He did not come across in those conversations as I imagined at all, and completely different to how he typed on internet forums... And those chat logs were conclusively proven to be Adam, as were the forum posts. It's just uncertain whether he was "fuckcomments" on YouTube.

We know that ever since Adam was young he was very creative and imaginative, coming up with all kinds of stories and characters, role playing in WoW, basically escaping into a fantasy world. That might make me lean more towards believing that Adam could just create multiple personas online. It's possible.

One comment I vaguely remember reading from fuckcomments on Sandy Hook Lighthouse years ago was something about how a girl would be beautiful at any size/weight. I can't remember exactly how it was worded, but I highly doubt Adam would say that given his probable anorexic nature.

The only way you can believe fuckcomments isn't Adam is if you ignore the totality of the evidence, fuckcomments is Adam. Read the archived articles, they leave no doubt that fuckcomments is adam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 4:46 am

Spanky wrote:
temporarylifeform wrote:

The only way you can believe fuckcomments isn't Adam is if you ignore the totality of the evidence, fuckcomments is Adam. Read the archived articles, they leave no doubt that fuckcomments is adam.

I read Reed Coleman's case for Adam being fuckcomments multiple times years ago when it was new. I don't deny it was a convincing argument, I just deny that it conclusively proves anything. If you re-read my previous comment you'll see I do lean more towards believing it is in fact him.
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 84223
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 2:26 pm

When will Adam Lanza prerequisite essay be released ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 2:39 am

For someone as ocd and meticulous as Lanza, I didn’t expect him to write like that, especially after he ranted about how his fellow clan members talked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 6:25 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 5:38 pm

G4145 wrote:
anonman wrote:
For someone as OCD and meticulous as Lanza, I didn’t expect him to write like that, especially after he ranted about how his fellow clan members talked.
It really seems as though FuckComments was him for a couple of reasons; commenting on the same videos that Adam viewed or linked to elsewhere and also viewing them at around the same time that Adam had done.

But then again, I can't see Adam writing so childishly or especially disclosing that he had wanted to carry out a shooting previously. I can't see him as being that incautious and careless.
I agree that it's him, the writing is just such a contrast to his other writings.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 39459
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 1:30 pm

In all of his other accounts, his writing style was relatively eloquent and consistent (across SBB, Wikipedia, and gaming / gun forums.) Typos were minimal, profanity was rare, and the blatant edginess of fuckcomments was definitely not present. Even if he obscured his identity across sites with different usernames, he didn't change his personality. Even in documents on his computer he didn't mean for anyone but him to read, there was none of fuckcomment's edginess and sloppiness.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If fuckcomments talked about chimps or chimp culture, I would be convinced, but the evidence as is just isn't enough. If I had to guess, it was probably someone on Shocked Beyond Belief who occassionally followed Adam's links.

Out of the millions and millions of people online, how many, by sheer coincidence, have similar enough browsing habits to yours that people can make a good case that they are you? Probably a lot, and if you had the whole world's eye turned on you the way Adam did, no doubt some would be uncovered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 2:22 pm

What do you think about this conclusion made at the end of this article [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?

This has been a long and detailed analysis of the user fuckcomments’s account activity. In summary, any case being made that this is not Adam Lanza would be in the unfortunate position of arguing that not one, but two different people displayed all of these traits:
owns a shotgun
owns an Ar-15
owns a Ruger rifle
interested in shooting out safety glass
familiar with contents of shotgun shells
preoccupation with women’s posture
views women as selfish
overtly planning a school shooting
fears connection between anti-depressants and violence
prescribed Celexa, and only Celexa, which they did not comply with
interest in Anorexia
preoccupation with connecting violence and children
obsession with war (especially WW2 from a young age)
obsessively plays classic video games
is “addicted” to violent video games
detailed knowledge of all school shooters
viewed Asa Coon security camera footage
listened to Kip Kinkel’s audio confession
special interest in Robert Hawkins
special interest in Steven Kazmierczak
autism
Asperger’s Syndrome (specifically the rejection of a diagnosis of it)
hitting one’s head repeatedly in a seated position as a young age
interest in the phenomenon of hang-firing (on the same day)
likes Legos, especially Lego-based video games
illegally downloads video games
uses an NES emulator
plays “school shooting” video games
was a registered user at Super Columbine Massacre RPG Discussion forum
watched the “Nobody Thinks About Me” video (exact same URL)
knows “virtuaman”
finds smiling to be impossible to interpret
has seen the school shooting films “DUCK: the Carbine High Massacre” and “Elephant”
taste for obscure, violent horror movies
downloaded real-life gore from the internet
has read the 11,000 page official report on Columbine
“The Killing of America”
“Bullet Time”
interest in pedophilia and reputation as a pedophile
obsession with religion (despite believing it to be “illogical”)
connect mental illness with the specific phrase “has the devil in him/her”
terming school shootings a “revolution”
theorizes that the statistical “peak” of school shootings will be seen in Europe
appreciation of Uwe Boll films
fear of contamination
frequently imagines owning or interacting with rodents
ceases existing sometime in 2012
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 3:07 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
If I had to guess, it was probably someone on Shocked Beyond Belief who occassionally followed Adam's links.

This does sound like a pretty plausible explanation. But I simply can't get over a few hang-ups. Namely:

Maboroshi wrote:

prescribed Celexa, and only Celexa, which they did not comply with
interest in Anorexia
frequently imagines owning or interacting with rodents
ceases existing sometime in 2012

Everything else could be conceivably waved away as coincidences or the logical end result of a particular edgy troll who liked to browse SCPMRPG and occasionally read what Adam posted about. After all, there were no shortage of edgy, mentally ill troll types on the old forums. But these four points feel too noteworthy to be mere coincidence.

dyonqqr likes this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 39459
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 3:29 pm

That's interesting information. I don't really know what to make of it, so I hope you don't mind if I kind of spew my thoughts out. I'm still not an enthusiastic believer, but I now defintely understand why people believe it

To play devil's advocate, I could say that most of those points boil down to "obsessed with mass murder," "autistic / diagnosed mental illness," and "extremely online," and that users with these three traits would eventually tick off most of the boxes on that list. Fuckcomments being known to use SCMRPG could support the theory that it was another user who interacted heavily with Adam's links. If I really wanted to try to poke holes in the theory, I could say that that list only shows their similarities, not their differences (ex. fuckcomment's lack of interest in chimps) and that such a list of differences would be just as convincing in the other direction.

On the other hand, I understand why people would associate the two as the same person. If it is Adam though, why the sudden shift in personality and language? It's hard to say the youtube comments are the "real Adam" in an unrestrained environment, as the documents on his computer hardly resemble them. Was he trying to fit in to the caustic youtube comments? Was it just more covering of his digital tracks?

Then again, his whole existence was a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma, and I don't think he understood himself entirely, so I don't know why I try to.

QuestionMark wrote:
Everything else could be conceivably waved away as coincidences or the logical end result of a particular edgy troll who liked to browse SCPMRPG and occasionally read what Adam posted about. After all, there were no shortage of edgy, mentally ill troll types on the old forums. But these four points feel too noteworthy to be mere coincidence.
Couldn't have said it better myself. It's not something I can quite brush off.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 3:53 pm

One of the most strange things is that Adam claimed to have mice while he actually never had them. Why mice and not his beloved hamsters?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 4:55 pm

Maboroshi wrote:
One of the most strange things is that Adam claimed to have mice while he actually never had them. Why mice and not his beloved hamsters?

He was a huge fan of the movie Willard and kept a book called "Ratman's Notebooks", so he was definitely preoccupied with mice/rats too.

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 38471
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 4:06 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 1:15 pm

Even though Reed Coleman himself deleted his posts about fuckcomments and apologized for making them (here), I believe he was initially correct. And yes, the rodent stuff (the imaginary rodent stuff) is what got me almost one hundred percent convinced that fuckcomments was indeed Lanza. It’s very specific. The same could have been said about the preoccupation with women’s posture; however, on taking a closer look it becomes apparent that this part is extremely far-fetched:

Quote :
One very peculiar comment from this user is found on the video “Bow legged female – no bowing of legs soon!”
fuckcomments 4 years ago  in reply to YoutubeUser12: this is bullshit, no human should put their feet together and then look down and gauge if they have a problem.  Humans stand with their feet around should width apart, not side by side. This is just a ploy to scare all you people into getting your legs cut in half and twisted so they can make money ! Have fun..
Given fuckcomments’s other interests, this seems a bizarre and random topic to show such a strong opinion on. Yet, the same strange preoccupation with stances is noted in Adam Lanza, in the report from the Office of the Child Advocate. It reports that in late 2006, when being examined at Yale, “AL was reported to be placing limits on his mother’s behavior (e.g. by not allowing her to lean on things because it was improper).”

That aside, I think there are too many coincidences for this to be a coincidence. Some things, while not too unusual on their own, are unlikely to be combined together in one person (how many people are simultaneously interested in anorexia, Legos, rodents and mass shootings?..). As for the writing style, I don’t see why it’s such a big deal.

Reading the following may cause side effects that can be illustrated by my profile pic. Proceed with utmost caution:

dyonqqr wrote:
Was he trying to fit in to the caustic youtube comments? Was it just more covering of his digital tracks?

My guess is both, although perhaps not exactly to fit in but rather to create a particular persona for trolling purposes. The mistakes were also not consistent throughout the comments, which might (or might not) indicate that they were deliberate and sometimes the author simply forgot to write like, and I quote, “a severely mentally handicapped duck” use bad grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 1:27 pm

morgenroede wrote:
w“a severely mentally handicapped duck”

I'm still curious where did he get such sense of humour since some of his quotes are so freaking LMAO, especially the stuff about marriage, God, etc.

morgenroede wrote:
Reading the following may cause side effects that can be illustrated by my profile pic. Proceed with utmost caution:

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 2:09 pm

Maboroshi wrote:
I'm still curious where did he get such sense of humour since some of his quotes are so freaking LMAO, especially the stuff about marriage, God, etc.

Don’t forget this:

Smiggles wrote:
Eric shaved his hair because he was tired of women lustfully tearing it out while he was making love to them, and Dylan had long hair so that his fringe could shield him from the sorrows of the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 2:18 pm

morgenroede wrote:

Don’t forget this:
Smiggles wrote:
Eric shaved his hair because he was tired of women lustfully tearing it out while he was making love to them, and Dylan had long hair so that his fringe could shield him from the sorrows of the world.

Oh yeah I remember this one. Great quote.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 3:01 am

Two possibly contradictory quotes from his YouTube videos that may be relevant to fuckcomments.

(Pointless) CulturalPhilistine The Move Part 6/6
"Do you endlessly roam the streets causing trouble? Uhm... heh, (laughter) my fringe is interfering with my eyesight so much that I was answering the questions using the wrong column, so going back...(repeating questions back to himself, along with last one) all of the time...no, no, I'm on the Internet all the time, remember? So I roam the Internet streets causing trouble so I'll answer sort aliof, no..."

Is he kidding? Is he just talking about the kind of stuff he posted on his channel, his pedo talk, his jokes, etc? Or is he talking about trolling like fuckcomments?

To the pro-cultaralists 1/3
"I don't know what to call him other than a troll, that's definitely not - accusing someone of being a troll isn't something that ever comes to my mind, it's incomprehensible that someone would perform the theoretical activity of trolling."

When he's talking about Myrmidion insulting him over and over, he says he can't even imagine being trolled - or that a person would even troll - but he was on the internet all the time. I seem to remember him specifically referring to a troll on the forum. I thought this was a weird statement.

rj96 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuckcomments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: