Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newegg Reviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sscc

Contribution Points : 82861
Forum Reputation : 548

Newegg Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Newegg Reviews   Newegg Reviews Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 6:56 am

So, I've looked around a little and it seems this has not been mentioned by anyone before (though maybe I'm wrong and just not checking thoroughly enough). It's not really of much value I guess, but I found it interesting.

I believe that I've found Adam Lanza's newegg account where he left 12 reviews in March 2008. It is under the name "Nancy L" which would make sense since he was 15 at the time the account was created (November 21, 2007) and the reviews were posted (March 11, 2008). He reviews many of the components that he mentioned as Kaynbred on the glocktalk forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :

Intel Q6600 2.4GHz 1066 FSB 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x4MB L2 Cache
Motherboard:
Cooler Master RC-690 Case
Diamond HD 3870 512MB Video Card
OCZ 600W ATXV12 +3.3V@36A,+5V@30A,+12V1@18A,+12V2@18A,+12V3@18A, +12V4@18A,-12V@0.5A,+5VSB@3.0A Power Supply
Western Digital 150GB VelociRaptor 10000 RPM 16MB Cache 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive
Seagate 500 MB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive
Samsung 20X DVD Burner
Samsung 1.44MB Floppy Drive
A-Data 2x1GB DDR2 800 4-4-4-12
Corsair 2x1GB DDR2 800 4-4-4-12
Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2C

If you get a Cooler Master RC-690, you might need this:

All I did was click on one of those links he gave. Out of curiosity, I looked through the reviews for the name "Adam L" and I eventually came across "Nancy L" instead.

Here is the account:

Just some average reviews.

The only thing that stands out to me is that all of these reviews were posted to the site on the very same day that Richard Novia was put on administrative leave for an altercation with a 17 year old student. Novia was the school head of security as well as Adam's tech club advisor and he had taken a special interest in helping Adam deal with his issues and trying to bring him out of his shell. Novia says that he would sometimes sit with Adam for long periods of time when he was having a problem dealing with the anxiety and eventually, Adam started to improve a bit.

Sometime after he was put on leave, Novia left the Board of Education altogether. This was around the same time that Adam stopped attending high school.

Quote :
At some point did you learn that Nancy Lanza had taken Adam out of high school?
At the same time I was leaving the Board of Education, she pulled him out too. He couldn’t come back for that school year.
Why do you think she pulled him out?
I don’t know. I’ve pondered this issue for a long time. I have often wondered that if she just felt one of his main support networks were no longer there. I don’t know. He may have gotten worse. I don’t know. He may have pulled back farther at that point. I don’t have an answer for that because like I said, I was gone. I had no interactions with Adam after that. Today, I wish I did.

Maybe just a coincidence that the reviews were posted that day but an interesting coincidence either way.

Qwerteroruiop, Darkness, nrmnfckngrckwll, NEXT STEP UP, anna444 and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down

Newegg Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newegg Reviews   Newegg Reviews Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 3:35 pm

Adam seemed like he could have been an okay person if he hadnt've shot all those people. It's sad
Back to top Go down
lurkerg

Contribution Points : 12030
Forum Reputation : 0

Newegg Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newegg Reviews   Newegg Reviews Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 3:29 am

sscc wrote:
So, I've looked around a little and it seems this has not been mentioned by anyone before (though maybe I'm wrong and just not checking thoroughly enough). It's not really of much value I guess, but I found it interesting.

I believe that I've found Adam Lanza's newegg account where he left 12 reviews in March 2008. It is under the name "Nancy L" which would make sense since he was 15 at the time the account was created (November 21, 2007) and the reviews were posted (March 11, 2008). He reviews many of the components that he mentioned as Kaynbred on the glocktalk forum.

Quote :

Intel Q6600 2.4GHz 1066 FSB 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x4MB L2 Cache
Motherboard:
Cooler Master RC-690 Case
Diamond HD 3870 512MB Video Card
OCZ 600W ATXV12 +3.3V@36A,+5V@30A,+12V1@18A,+12V2@18A,+12V3@18A, +12V4@18A,-12V@0.5A,+5VSB@3.0A Power Supply
Western Digital 150GB VelociRaptor 10000 RPM 16MB Cache 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive
Seagate 500 MB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive
Samsung 20X DVD Burner
Samsung 1.44MB Floppy Drive
A-Data 2x1GB DDR2 800 4-4-4-12
Corsair 2x1GB DDR2 800 4-4-4-12
Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2C

If you get a Cooler Master RC-690, you might need this:

All I did was click on one of those links he gave. Out of curiosity, I looked through the reviews for the name "Adam L" and I eventually came across "Nancy L" instead.

Here is the account:

Just some average reviews.

The only thing that stands out to me is that all of these reviews were posted to the site on the very same day that Richard Novia was put on administrative leave for an altercation with a 17 year old student. Novia was the school head of security as well as Adam's tech club advisor and he had taken a special interest in helping Adam deal with his issues and trying to bring him out of his shell. Novia says that he would sometimes sit with Adam for long periods of time when he was having a problem dealing with the anxiety and eventually, Adam started to improve a bit.

Sometime after he was put on leave, Novia left the Board of Education altogether. This was around the same time that Adam stopped attending high school.

Quote :
At some point did you learn that Nancy Lanza had taken Adam out of high school?
At the same time I was leaving the Board of Education, she pulled him out too. He couldn’t come back for that school year.
Why do you think she pulled him out?
I don’t know. I’ve pondered this issue for a long time. I have often wondered that if she just felt one of his main support networks were no longer there. I don’t know. He may have gotten worse. I don’t know. He may have pulled back farther at that point. I don’t have an answer for that because like I said, I was gone. I had no interactions with Adam after that. Today, I wish I did.

Maybe just a coincidence that the reviews were posted that day but an interesting coincidence either way.

You think he may have been, like, coping or trying to ignore what happened?

Qwerteroruiop likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newegg Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newegg Reviews   Newegg Reviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newegg Reviews
Page 1 of 1