Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Classes they took senior year

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 101428
Forum Reputation : 0

Classes they took senior year Empty
PostSubject: Classes they took senior year   Classes they took senior year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:13 pm

I was wondering if anyone has any information regarding Eric and Dylan's classes for their senior year. I've found one for Eric's last semester but that's about it.

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Classes they took senior year   Classes they took senior year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 11:00 pm

Eric's classes for his first semester during senior year were

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79011
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Classes they took senior year   Classes they took senior year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 1:56 am

The boys were in Bowling, Creative Writing and Psychology together in 2nd semester. Dylan had AP calculus and adv video productions separately from Eric who also had adv video productions and Philosophy.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118045
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Classes they took senior year   Classes they took senior year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 6:33 am

This is the Psychology class sheet for April 21, 1999. Dylan and Eric were in this class together during 5th period of the 2nd semester. This class also included: Dustin, Nick, Jen and Rachel (the 4 people they talk about in the little bit of audio we have from the Basement Tapes) and as you can see the Rachel they are talking about is not Rachel Scott.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Classes they took senior year   Classes they took senior year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 3:43 pm

In the 11k
You can find Eric's schedule for senior year at 10101-10200

Dylan is 10423-10500

Lifetime

PostSubject: Re: Classes they took senior year   Classes they took senior year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 11:17 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
In the 11k

Dylan is 10423-10500

I've been going through the 11k slowly, haven't got to that part yet. I did come across a deposition from a teacher that said Eric was in his sports class and said he was a bit of a bully. I just wanted to see if that was true that he was in his class. I'm trying to find where I read that.

Edit: meant to say if he was in his class or not.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Classes they took senior year   Classes they took senior year Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 8:29 am

Lifetime wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
In the 11k

Dylan is 10423-10500

I've been going through the 11k slowly, haven't got to that part yet. I did come across a deposition from a teacher that said Eric was in his sports class and said he was a bit of a bully. I just wanted to see if that was true that he was in his class. I'm trying to find where I read that.

Sports like gym? I am not sure about that but I know there are plenty of reports of Eric being bullied in gym. Dylan was a bully in gym himself. You can find on Langman's site a page that breaks down all the different references to bullying both to Eric and Dylan and bullying that Eric and Dylan caused.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79011
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Classes they took senior year   Classes they took senior year Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 8:48 am

I have a question. In Columbine, or in specific during the boys' time, were gym classes that they had mixed? So it's a mix of students from whichever grade or is it in the specific grade they were in that year?

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Classes they took senior year   Classes they took senior year Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 9:48 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
I have a question. In Columbine, or in specific during the boys' time, were gym classes that they had mixed? So it's a mix of students from whichever grade or is it in the specific grade they were in that year?

It seems it was a mix from what I can tell
Back to top Go down
Lifetime

PostSubject: Re: Classes they took senior year   Classes they took senior year Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Lifetime wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
In the 11k

Dylan is 10423-10500

Sports like gym?  I am not sure about that but I know there are plenty of reports of Eric being bullied in gym.  Dylan was a bully in gym himself.  You can find on Langman's site a page that breaks down all the different references to bullying both to Eric and Dylan and bullying that Eric and Dylan caused.

What I'm talking about is towards the bottom. Teacher named Craig Place, and he taught Team Sports class (what ever that is).

PostSubject: Re: Classes they took senior year   Classes they took senior year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classes they took senior year
Page 1 of 1