Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murderabilia

Go down 
+17
froggy
W.A.R.
TheSpiral
lasttrain
asloversgo
spidEr
Jenn
Falco
Grayscale
Kiwik
sororityalpha
Nirvana92
Lizpuff
shades
sscc
philosopher_king
Columbine_Video_Archives
21 posters
AuthorMessage
Columbine_Video_Archives

Columbine_Video_Archives

Contribution Points : 71617
Forum Reputation : 0

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 6:08 pm

Hey everyone!

If you haven't watched my video yet on Murderabilia, this is an addon from that.  So, I saw today on TV a documentary on Charles Manson.  I couldn't believe how much "Murderabilia" there is from him and his "minions".  It really surprises me that there is so little murderabilia in the columbine scene.  

What did I miss?

I consider "top shelf" murderabilia to be anything that the killers/victims owned and personally touched that are linked to the crime.

I really wanted to put Richard Castaldo's bullet he still has in his back in the murderabilia video...but that might have been a tad inappropriate for Youtube, and if he watched my video I'd never have a chance to talk to him hahahahahaha! (Lets be honest, a bullet is an ultimate piece of murderabilia.)
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 100597
Forum Reputation : 8

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 9:54 pm

There was a member of scmrpg that used to own one of Eric's t-shirts and another bought Dylan's car and tried to sell it.

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 10:41 pm

philosopher_king wrote:
There was a member of scmrpg that used to own one of Eric's t-shirts and another bought Dylan's car and tried to sell it.
How would they have gotten their hands on Eric's clothing? I heard about the car being put on ebay (and then the listing taken off) a few years ago but I also wondered how that came about. Any chance you remember the story behind either of these items coming into their possession?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 4:32 am

I would like to know how their actual possessions get in others' hands too. I know there's a person on Tumblr who claimed to have been given some of Eric's stuff from people who were supposedly Friends with the boys and end up taking their things and then selling them. Idk the legitimacy of this, but if so then there are people out there who owns the boys possessions right now.

Honestly, I would want so bad to own anything of Eric's. Even the bedspread he sleeps on.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 5:22 am

I think there is a lot but it seems like the families got to keep a lot of the boys things and of course they get to decide what happens there.

One of the things you mentioned that I would like is the news publications. I know there are tons but I find documents like that interesting.

The hammer and sickle pin I think I mentioned on the other thread is something I would want

Columbine_Video_Archives

Columbine_Video_Archives

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 5:33 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
I would like to know how their actual possessions get in others' hands too. I know there's a person on Tumblr who claimed to have been given some of Eric's stuff from people who were supposedly Friends with the boys and end up taking their things and then selling them. Idk the legitimacy of this, but if so then there are people out there who owns the boys possessions right now.

Honestly, I would want so bad to own anything of Eric's. Even the bedspread he sleeps on.

Yeahhhhhh idk...Tumblr is a nightmare for legitimacy. I saw someone say that they have a piece of paper from Erics notebook. Which it could be true, but there is no possible way to be sure it is actually his.

I'll check it out though. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 5:45 am

Columbine_Video_Archives wrote:
Yeahhhhhh idk...Tumblr is a nightmare for legitimacy. I saw someone say that they have a piece of paper from Erics notebook. Which it could be true, but there is no possible way to be sure it is actually his.

I'll check it out though. Thanks!

Yea the piece of paper is from the same person. I questioned the legitimacy with them too and they were surprised I didn't believe them. This person is known to having contact with inmates and owning things relating to crime and killers, etc.

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 100597
Forum Reputation : 8

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 11:11 pm

sscc wrote:
philosopher_king wrote:
How would they have gotten their hands on Eric's clothing? I heard about the car being put on ebay (and then the listing taken off) a few years ago but I also wondered how that came about. Any chance you remember the story behind either of these items coming into their possession?

Eric's clothing was bought by one scmrpg member and sold again later on. This was a person that traveled to the school, met some past students, and spoke with a prominent psychologist connected to the case in the past. He made connections and that gave him ownership of the clothing.

Dylan's car was sold by his family to raise money for a charity. A fangirl bought and decorated it like it was still Dylan's. Currently either a private buyer has it or it is scrap metal somewhere.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 3:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what what whaaaat?

shades

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 3:21 am

Whaaaaaat. I want Eric's clothes! Lol.

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 82464
Forum Reputation : 80

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 5:43 pm

I'm sorry but I really don't believe that shirt story. The boys parents fought hard against every little bit of personal info that was eventually released to the media. JeffCo won't even release the tapes for fear of copycats. The community wanted nothing more than to put the attack past them. There's a reason that Columbine murderbillia isn't a big deal, and that's because nobody wanted E/D to become figures of worship. Short of being handed the stuff directly by one of the Harrises/Klebolds or a JeffCo officer there's no way to verify it as authentic.

Plus what kind of piece of shit psychologist keeps items like that or hands them out to strangers? That's the kind of stuff professionals lose their licenses over. I actually makes me mad to think that might have happened.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 5:48 pm

^Agreed. I call bull or, because of the widespread attention that anyone relating to the boys at all may receive and they're getting off on it, they may do something illegal like that. Like, the one claim I read where "friends" of the boys actually get to take some of their things and then, eventually they sell them. I have seen CDs, notebook scraps, t-shirt...Like....ehh, really?

shades

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Looks like the true crime tumblr blogger is at it again. Now they're claiming they have Eric's gym shirt and quote on quote "tried it on". With no pictures, proof, nothing.
It's effing annoying.

I doubt I can link their post on here but I'm just saying.

shades

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 12:53 pm

How the hell you gonna go on public saying you have a columbine shooter's gym shirt?

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:41 pm

truecrimehothouse wrote:
Me in the gym shirt that belonged to Eric Harris! Cropped myself out but I’m still in awe I had this on me. Enjoy! Fit like a glove

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There is no link to tumblr in my post but if the mods don't like this, you can delete it.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 73426
Forum Reputation : 25

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 9:33 pm

I don't get this kinda BS where people pretend to own shit that once belonged to a famous person. That shirt seriously could've belonged to anyone. Those shirts are generally in unisex sizes (or at least the ones in my high school were), so think about how many other kids wore that exact same shirt in the years Eric was at that school - and if they use the same design on the shirts today as they did back then, that lessens the chances of it being his even more. For all we know some chick around Eric's age found that in a closet at her parents house and donated it to goodwill, and the girl in the pic happened to buy it and write Eric's name on it with a sharpie or whatever she did to "authenticate" that it was actually his. Who knows, no one can prove this kinda shit. And who wants to wear someone's gross old gym clothes anyway, regardless of who they previously belonged to? People literally only wore those clothes to sweat in.

Edited to say, I just remembered when I was in high school we had to write our last name on the back of our gym shirts, so even if this shirt had Eric's last name on it when she obtained it, it still doesn't prove that it was his b/c he has a very common last name.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 11:03 pm

I need concrete proof that belongs to Eric even if it's down to his sweat stench or whatever.
Also, who would give to her? WHO the fuck knicked it and had it this whole time?

ALUMNI's can it be confirmed that's the 1999 gym shirt anyways?

shades

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 11:05 pm

After Eric's death what's the result of all his belongings? His clothing in this case.

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 73426
Forum Reputation : 25

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:06 am

I read that the Harrisses donated most of his clothes to goodwill or a similar organization a year or so after the shooting. Didn't most or all of Eric's friends deny being friends with him after the shooting anyway? So would any of them have gone to the house and faced his parents, then rummaged through his old things and taken what they wanted after denying ever being friends with him? I guess some people wouldn't have a problem doing that but I kinda would. And which of his friends would have been the ones to have taken some of his belongings?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:12 am

Exactly it's a whole grey area and amount of questions and her posting a picture in a columbine gym t-shirt that could belong to god knows anyone without any information certainly doesn't help. That has always been her pattern anyway. Drive the tumblr crowd and avid columbiners crazy and garner many notes.

Contribution Points : 81632

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 7:09 pm

shades wrote:
I need concrete proof that belongs to Eric even if it's down to his sweat stench or whatever.
Also, who would give to her? WHO the fuck knicked it and had it this whole time?

ALUMNI's can it be confirmed that's the 1999 gym shirt anyways?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Still doesn't prove anything but it does appear to be the same (or a very similar) gym shirt from '99.

For and honest day or two
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 9:12 pm

You're right. It doesn't prove a thing. Certainly doesn't proof it is Eric's.

Columbine_Video_Archives

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 7:37 am

This is the MAIN reason I stay away from Tumblr. I feel like my channel will lose legitimacy posting there. They just make shit up. Here's proof.
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 85907
Forum Reputation : 70

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 2:20 pm

For your comment on R.Castillo, he is quite anti that sort of thing, I am glad you didn't put that in the video. I haven't watched it, but I am about to.

Columbine_Video_Archives

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 6:27 pm

...you know what...

I'ma join Tumblr again just for the "lols"
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 11:07 pm

...you know what...

Again? Does that mean you used to be apart of the Columbine Tumblr community? I never would have guessed that you used to be a member there.

Back to top Go down
Columbine_Video_Archives

Columbine_Video_Archives

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 11:14 pm

Jenn wrote:
...you know what...

Again? Does that mean you used to be apart of the Columbine Tumblr community? I never would have guessed that you used to be a member there.

Nooooo.. I just had a profile and shared my videos.

So basically just another way to share the videos.

TBH they hate me there..lol
Back to top Go down

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 9:36 pm

That same person who claims to have a page from Eric's journal also claims to have a bloody piece of the window Patrick crawled out of. I tried asking them how they got it. They responded with "from someone who was on the scene". Yeah... doubt that.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 68826
Forum Reputation : 145

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Eric gave a goodbye letter to his friends in NY when he moved to Colorado. That is another one.
Back to top Go down
asloversgo

Contribution Points : 74908

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 7:51 pm

hvernon wrote:
That same person who claims to have a page from Eric's journal also claims to have a bloody piece of the window Patrick crawled out of. I tried asking them how they got it. They responded with "from someone who was on the scene". Yeah... doubt that.

A few years ago Sam Granillo....a friend of rachel scott's was doing a fundraiser for his documentry called "columbine wounded minds" If you donated to it he would send you pieces of glass from the broken windows. So maybe they got it from him
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 101438
Forum Reputation : 74

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:18 pm

One thing I've always wanted to do is try to identify the books from the library suicide photos and see if any of them are still in the card catalog.

Not because I want to acquire them, but I am just curious if they were all thrown away.
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74114
Forum Reputation : 63

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 3:15 am

lasttrain wrote:
One thing I've always wanted to do is try to identify the books from the library suicide photos and see if any of them are still in the card catalog.

Not because I want to acquire them, but I am just curious if they were all thrown away.

I think they are destroyed, No reason to keep them around.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 69573
Forum Reputation : 345

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 10:49 pm

any info on Eric's KMFDM hat? im not looking for info on where his is but there doesn't seem to be another one like it....was it custom made?
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74114
Forum Reputation : 63

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 8:45 am

W.A.R. wrote:
any info on Eric's KMFDM hat? im not looking for info on where his is but there doesn't seem to be another one like it....was it custom made?

Are custom hats a thing?

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

Contribution Points : 67900
Forum Reputation : 3

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 9:31 am

I always assumed that Eric probably got his cap, along with his tour shirt, from the KMFDM show he went to. But who knows. I could definitely see Eric customising a cap - people add patches, he had a few custom shirts, etc. Guess we'll never know for sure, but I think he may have got it from the merch booth at the concert.
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 84240
Forum Reputation : 50

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 10:58 am

lasttrain wrote:

I can't find the source right now, but I remember reading some news stories about the opening of the HOPE Columbine memorial library where it was said that the bloodstained books were destroyed and the rest were donated to nearby libraries in order to prevent people from keeping them as souvenirs of the massacre.

DenverPost (Aug 7, 99) wrote:
The library - scene of the worst carnage, where 10 people were killed before Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris committed suicide - is now an empty room that is not visible from a hallway.

"We didn't want this wall to become a memorial,'' Swanzy said, pointing to the rows of lockers.

Columbine students will use a makeshift trailer on the sout side of the school for a library. If they can't find certain books - and they will have that problem - the public library will be called on.

Some books were placed in storage, others destroyed because "they had bullet holes and blood on them,'' Swanzy said.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 9:26 pm

I just watched the new murderabia video. Good job.

There were a few people in the comments claiming they would like to own items related to the massacre. I was perusing one of the murderabilia websites and noticed a couple of Columbine items on there that they might be interested in.

That said - both items were (in my opinion) expensive for what they were. A 1998 yearbook (unsigned by anyone) and a remembrance programme from something that took place a few days after the shooting.

Edit - here's a link if anyone wanted to view them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 25886
Forum Reputation : 52

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 1:04 pm

I don't know if it's murderabilia, but occasionally I'm able to find some older true crime stuff. I've managed to find some older magazines on Ted Bundy, Dean Corll, and Son of Sam before.

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 8:40 am

I used to own a whole bunch of Columbine murderabilia. Think I’ve got one or two items left now.
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 25886
Forum Reputation : 52

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 8:45 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
I used to own a whole bunch of Columbine murderabilia. Think I’ve got one or two items left now.

Anything in specific?

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 1:58 pm

Techv4921 wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Anything in specific?

Most of it was in that video CVA made. Yearbooks, class ring, the full two year photos etc.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28803

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 1:09 am

Macie Moore is a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murderabilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murderabilia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: