Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Murderabilia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Columbine_Video_Archives

PostSubject: Murderabilia   Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:08 pm

Hey everyone!

If you haven't watched my video yet on Murderabilia, this is an addon from that.  So, I saw today on TV a documentary on Charles Manson.  I couldn't believe how much "Murderabilia" there is from him and his "minions".  It really surprises me that there is so little murderabilia in the columbine scene.  

What did I miss?

I consider "top shelf" murderabilia to be anything that the killers/victims owned and personally touched that are linked to the crime.

I really wanted to put Richard Castaldo's bullet he still has in his back in the murderabilia video...but that might have been a tad inappropriate for Youtube, and if he watched my video I'd never have a chance to talk to him hahahahahaha! (Lets be honest, a bullet is an ultimate piece of murderabilia.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philosopher_king

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:54 am

There was a member of scmrpg that used to own one of Eric's t-shirts and another bought Dylan's car and tried to sell it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:41 am

philosopher_king wrote:
There was a member of scmrpg that used to own one of Eric's t-shirts and another bought Dylan's car and tried to sell it.
How would they have gotten their hands on Eric's clothing? I heard about the car being put on ebay (and then the listing taken off) a few years ago but I also wondered how that came about. Any chance you remember the story behind either of these items coming into their possession?

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:32 am

I would like to know how their actual possessions get in others' hands too. I know there's a person on Tumblr who claimed to have been given some of Eric's stuff from people who were supposedly Friends with the boys and end up taking their things and then selling them. Idk the legitimacy of this, but if so then there are people out there who owns the boys possessions right now.

Honestly, I would want so bad to own anything of Eric's. Even the bedspread he sleeps on.

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:22 am

I think there is a lot but it seems like the families got to keep a lot of the boys things and of course they get to decide what happens there.

One of the things you mentioned that I would like is the news publications. I know there are tons but I find documents like that interesting.

The hammer and sickle pin I think I mentioned on the other thread is something I would want

View user profile
Columbine_Video_Archives

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:33 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
I would like to know how their actual possessions get in others' hands too. I know there's a person on Tumblr who claimed to have been given some of Eric's stuff from people who were supposedly Friends with the boys and end up taking their things and then selling them. Idk the legitimacy of this, but if so then there are people out there who owns the boys possessions right now.

Honestly, I would want so bad to own anything of Eric's. Even the bedspread he sleeps on.

Yeahhhhhh idk...Tumblr is a nightmare for legitimacy. I saw someone say that they have a piece of paper from Erics notebook. Which it could be true, but there is no possible way to be sure it is actually his.

I'll check it out though. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:45 am

Columbine_Video_Archives wrote:
Yeahhhhhh idk...Tumblr is a nightmare for legitimacy. I saw someone say that they have a piece of paper from Erics notebook. Which it could be true, but there is no possible way to be sure it is actually his.

I'll check it out though. Thanks!

Yea the piece of paper is from the same person. I questioned the legitimacy with them too and they were surprised I didn't believe them. This person is known to having contact with inmates and owning things relating to crime and killers, etc.

philosopher_king

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:11 am

sscc wrote:
philosopher_king wrote:
How would they have gotten their hands on Eric's clothing? I heard about the car being put on ebay (and then the listing taken off) a few years ago but I also wondered how that came about. Any chance you remember the story behind either of these items coming into their possession?

Eric's clothing was bought by one scmrpg member and sold again later on. This was a person that traveled to the school, met some past students, and spoke with a prominent psychologist connected to the case in the past. He made connections and that gave him ownership of the clothing.

Dylan's car was sold by his family to raise money for a charity. A fangirl bought and decorated it like it was still Dylan's. Currently either a private buyer has it or it is scrap metal somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what what whaaaat?

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:21 am

Whaaaaaat. I want Eric's clothes! Lol.

Nirvana92

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:43 pm

I'm sorry but I really don't believe that shirt story. The boys parents fought hard against every little bit of personal info that was eventually released to the media. JeffCo won't even release the tapes for fear of copycats. The community wanted nothing more than to put the attack past them. There's a reason that Columbine murderbillia isn't a big deal, and that's because nobody wanted E/D to become figures of worship. Short of being handed the stuff directly by one of the Harrises/Klebolds or a JeffCo officer there's no way to verify it as authentic.

Plus what kind of piece of shit psychologist keeps items like that or hands them out to strangers? That's the kind of stuff professionals lose their licenses over. I actually makes me mad to think that might have happened.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:48 pm

^Agreed. I call bull or, because of the widespread attention that anyone relating to the boys at all may receive and they're getting off on it, they may do something illegal like that. Like, the one claim I read where "friends" of the boys actually get to take some of their things and then, eventually they sell them. I have seen CDs, notebook scraps, t-shirt...Like....ehh, really?

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Looks like the true crime tumblr blogger is at it again. Now they're claiming they have Eric's gym shirt and quote on quote "tried it on". With no pictures, proof, nothing.
It's effing annoying.

I doubt I can link their post on here but I'm just saying.

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:53 pm

How the hell you gonna go on public saying you have a columbine shooter's gym shirt?

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:41 pm

truecrimehothouse wrote:
Me in the gym shirt that belonged to Eric Harris! Cropped myself out but I’m still in awe I had this on me. Enjoy! Fit like a glove

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There is no link to tumblr in my post but if the mods don't like this, you can delete it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:33 am

I don't get this kinda BS where people pretend to own shit that once belonged to a famous person. That shirt seriously could've belonged to anyone. Those shirts are generally in unisex sizes (or at least the ones in my high school were), so think about how many other kids wore that exact same shirt in the years Eric was at that school - and if they use the same design on the shirts today as they did back then, that lessens the chances of it being his even more. For all we know some chick around Eric's age found that in a closet at her parents house and donated it to goodwill, and the girl in the pic happened to buy it and write Eric's name on it with a sharpie or whatever she did to "authenticate" that it was actually his. Who knows, no one can prove this kinda shit. And who wants to wear someone's gross old gym clothes anyway, regardless of who they previously belonged to? People literally only wore those clothes to sweat in.

Edited to say, I just remembered when I was in high school we had to write our last name on the back of our gym shirts, so even if this shirt had Eric's last name on it when she obtained it, it still doesn't prove that it was his b/c he has a very common last name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:03 am

I need concrete proof that belongs to Eric even if it's down to his sweat stench or whatever.
Also, who would give to her? WHO the fuck knicked it and had it this whole time?

ALUMNI's can it be confirmed that's the 1999 gym shirt anyways?

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:05 am

After Eric's death what's the result of all his belongings? His clothing in this case.

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:06 am

I read that the Harrisses donated most of his clothes to goodwill or a similar organization a year or so after the shooting. Didn't most or all of Eric's friends deny being friends with him after the shooting anyway? So would any of them have gone to the house and faced his parents, then rummaged through his old things and taken what they wanted after denying ever being friends with him? I guess some people wouldn't have a problem doing that but I kinda would. And which of his friends would have been the ones to have taken some of his belongings?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:12 am

Exactly it's a whole grey area and amount of questions and her posting a picture in a columbine gym t-shirt that could belong to god knows anyone without any information certainly doesn't help. That has always been her pattern anyway. Drive the tumblr crowd and avid columbiners crazy and garner many notes.

Grayscale

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:09 pm

shades wrote:
I need concrete proof that belongs to Eric even if it's down to his sweat stench or whatever.
Also, who would give to her? WHO the fuck knicked it and had it this whole time?

ALUMNI's can it be confirmed that's the 1999 gym shirt anyways?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Still doesn't prove anything but it does appear to be the same (or a very similar) gym shirt from '99.

For and honest day or two
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:12 am

You're right. It doesn't prove a thing. Certainly doesn't proof it is Eric's.

Columbine_Video_Archives

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:37 am

This is the MAIN reason I stay away from Tumblr. I feel like my channel will lose legitimacy posting there. They just make shit up. Here's proof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcolus

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:20 pm

For your comment on R.Castillo, he is quite anti that sort of thing, I am glad you didn't put that in the video. I haven't watched it, but I am about to.

Columbine_Video_Archives

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:27 pm

...you know what...

I'ma join Tumblr again just for the "lols"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:07 am

...you know what...

Again? Does that mean you used to be apart of the Columbine Tumblr community? I never would have guessed that you used to be a member there.

Columbine_Video_Archives

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:14 am

Jenn wrote:
...you know what...

Again? Does that mean you used to be apart of the Columbine Tumblr community? I never would have guessed that you used to be a member there.

Nooooo.. I just had a profile and shared my videos.

So basically just another way to share the videos.

TBH they hate me there..lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hvernon

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:36 am

That same person who claims to have a page from Eric's journal also claims to have a bloody piece of the window Patrick crawled out of. I tried asking them how they got it. They responded with "from someone who was on the scene". Yeah... doubt that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Eric gave a goodbye letter to his friends in NY when he moved to Colorado. That is another one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asloversgo

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:51 pm

hvernon wrote:
That same person who claims to have a page from Eric's journal also claims to have a bloody piece of the window Patrick crawled out of. I tried asking them how they got it. They responded with "from someone who was on the scene". Yeah... doubt that.

A few years ago Sam Granillo....a friend of rachel scott's was doing a fundraiser for his documentry called "columbine wounded minds" If you donated to it he would send you pieces of glass from the broken windows. So maybe they got it from him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Murderabilia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, evidence, and videos-
Jump to: