Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Murderabilia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lasttrain
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:18 pm

One thing I've always wanted to do is try to identify the books from the library suicide photos and see if any of them are still in the card catalog.

Not because I want to acquire them, but I am just curious if they were all thrown away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
One thing I've always wanted to do is try to identify the books from the library suicide photos and see if any of them are still in the card catalog.

Not because I want to acquire them, but I am just curious if they were all thrown away.

I think they are destroyed, No reason to keep them around.

W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:49 am

any info on Eric's KMFDM hat? im not looking for info on where his is but there doesn't seem to be another one like it....was it custom made?

TheSpiral
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
any info on Eric's KMFDM hat? im not looking for info on where his is but there doesn't seem to be another one like it....was it custom made?

Are custom hats a thing?

froggy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:31 pm

I always assumed that Eric probably got his cap, along with his tour shirt, from the KMFDM show he went to. But who knows. I could definitely see Eric customising a cap - people add patches, he had a few custom shirts, etc. Guess we'll never know for sure, but I think he may have got it from the merch booth at the concert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Murderabilia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, evidence, photos and videos-
Jump to: