Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murderabilia

Go down 
+17
froggy
W.A.R.
TheSpiral
lasttrain
asloversgo
spidEr
Jenn
Falco
Grayscale
Kiwik
sororityalpha
Nirvana92
Lizpuff
shades
sscc
philosopher_king
Columbine_Video_Archives
21 posters
AuthorMessage
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 101438
Forum Reputation : 74

Murderabilia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 11:18 pm

One thing I've always wanted to do is try to identify the books from the library suicide photos and see if any of them are still in the card catalog.

Not because I want to acquire them, but I am just curious if they were all thrown away.
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74114
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 6:15 am

lasttrain wrote:
One thing I've always wanted to do is try to identify the books from the library suicide photos and see if any of them are still in the card catalog.

Not because I want to acquire them, but I am just curious if they were all thrown away.

I think they are destroyed, No reason to keep them around.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 69573
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 1:49 am

any info on Eric's KMFDM hat? im not looking for info on where his is but there doesn't seem to be another one like it....was it custom made?
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74114
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 11:45 am

W.A.R. wrote:
any info on Eric's KMFDM hat? im not looking for info on where his is but there doesn't seem to be another one like it....was it custom made?

Are custom hats a thing?

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

Contribution Points : 67900
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:31 pm

I always assumed that Eric probably got his cap, along with his tour shirt, from the KMFDM show he went to. But who knows. I could definitely see Eric customising a cap - people add patches, he had a few custom shirts, etc. Guess we'll never know for sure, but I think he may have got it from the merch booth at the concert.
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 84240
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 1:58 pm

lasttrain wrote:

I can't find the source right now, but I remember reading some news stories about the opening of the HOPE Columbine memorial library where it was said that the bloodstained books were destroyed and the rest were donated to nearby libraries in order to prevent people from keeping them as souvenirs of the massacre.

DenverPost (Aug 7, 99) wrote:
The library - scene of the worst carnage, where 10 people were killed before Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris committed suicide - is now an empty room that is not visible from a hallway.

"We didn't want this wall to become a memorial,'' Swanzy said, pointing to the rows of lockers.

Columbine students will use a makeshift trailer on the sout side of the school for a library. If they can't find certain books - and they will have that problem - the public library will be called on.

Some books were placed in storage, others destroyed because "they had bullet holes and blood on them,'' Swanzy said.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 12:26 am

I just watched the new murderabia video. Good job.

There were a few people in the comments claiming they would like to own items related to the massacre. I was perusing one of the murderabilia websites and noticed a couple of Columbine items on there that they might be interested in.

That said - both items were (in my opinion) expensive for what they were. A 1998 yearbook (unsigned by anyone) and a remembrance programme from something that took place a few days after the shooting.

Edit - here's a link if anyone wanted to view them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 25886
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 4:04 pm

I don't know if it's murderabilia, but occasionally I'm able to find some older true crime stuff. I've managed to find some older magazines on Ted Bundy, Dean Corll, and Son of Sam before.

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 11:40 am

I used to own a whole bunch of Columbine murderabilia. Think I’ve got one or two items left now.
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 25886
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 11:45 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
I used to own a whole bunch of Columbine murderabilia. Think I’ve got one or two items left now.

Anything in specific?

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 4:58 pm

Techv4921 wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Anything in specific?

Most of it was in that video CVA made. Yearbooks, class ring, the full two year photos etc.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28803

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 4:09 am

Macie Moore is a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murderabilia   Murderabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murderabilia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: