Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Likability: Eric Harris vs Dylan Klebold

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Imperator

PostSubject: Re: Likability: Eric Harris vs Dylan Klebold   Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:39 pm

HA, not sure about perfect but Eric despite his end game would have been a successful and likable person. He was short sighted (as I can and have been). HS wasn't the end all, be all to life. His world would have opened up. Klebold on the other hand, as I think a nice of person could have been, would have likely suffered a similar fate. I think, without professional help, was doomed to a bullet to the head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: Likability: Eric Harris vs Dylan Klebold   Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:44 pm

The interesting thing is it took so long for him to take his own life. Honestly, I think he was cowardly to do so. Until he had a massacre plan with Eric it was then he had a reason, an obligation rather to kill himself. I definitely agree he was doomed regardless but would he kill himself on his own? He might not. I see him going through his college plans but eventually just being brooding and unhappy on the inside.

I know Eric had alot of potential too and he should've looked up better help for his rage and compulsiveness.

Imperator

PostSubject: Re: Likability: Eric Harris vs Dylan Klebold   Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:48 pm

I think Eric gave him the opportunity to take his own life.  He[Eric] was the right motivation.  Dylan wasn't motivated, Eric was (not to die necessarily).  

Dylan was lazy by all rights.  Eric planned this whole thing and Dylan used it.  Why he didn't kill himself sooner is anyone's guess.  I  think he would have eventually.  Eric, not so much.  

and I am by no means trying to bag on Dylan.  He needed help too.  

God rest all their souls.  I know the victims have peace, hope the perpetrators do as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: Likability: Eric Harris vs Dylan Klebold   Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:52 pm

Yes of course definitely. Rest all their souls.

aquillina

PostSubject: Re: Likability: Eric Harris vs Dylan Klebold   Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:31 pm

It's still very sad the more I think about it. I still wish them peace wherever they are yet still how can they still be at peace.

Imperator

PostSubject: Re: Likability: Eric Harris vs Dylan Klebold   Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's still very sad the more I think about it. I still wish them peace wherever they are yet still how can they still be at peace.

Boils down to a matter of beliefs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Likability: Eric Harris vs Dylan Klebold
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5