Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Happy Birthday Rachel and Isaiah in Heaven.Aug 4th and 5th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Happy Birthday Rachel and Isaiah in Heaven.Aug 4th and 5th   Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:05 am

Rachel and Isaiah would now be 35 and 36 years old if they had lived.They are tremendously missed by their families, friends and those who never knew them.We miss them and the hole they left will never be filled but they are happy and in perfect peace in the great,beautiful,golden eternal city of God.We can't even imagine their peace and happiness there and the beauty they are surrounded by.
If you ever feel sad about the 15, look up and know they are there, beyond the sky.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nirvana92

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rachel and Isaiah in Heaven.Aug 4th and 5th   Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:12 am

Thanks for posting this man. I hope they all found peace after that terrible day. I also wish the families all the best. I can't imagine how tough birthdays must be.

Happy Birthday Rachel and Isaiah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pkvscend

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rachel and Isaiah in Heaven.Aug 4th and 5th   Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:05 am

Happy birthday, Rachel Scott and Isaiah Shoels. May they rest in paradise <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rachel and Isaiah in Heaven.Aug 4th and 5th   Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:55 am

Isaiah and Rachel, happy birthday lovelies.

Moonshadow
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rachel and Isaiah in Heaven.Aug 4th and 5th   Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:05 am

Happy birthday to you both, even if I am not sure you celebrate it on the other side! Leo's rock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rachel and Isaiah in Heaven.Aug 4th and 5th   Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Happy birthday to you both, even if I am not sure you celebrate it on the other side! Leo's rock.
I'd like to think they're dancing and singing on clouds ya know, just goofing off.

x5000x

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rachel and Isaiah in Heaven.Aug 4th and 5th   Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:00 pm

But Jesus and God aren't real so..but yeah sucks they died
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcolus

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rachel and Isaiah in Heaven.Aug 4th and 5th   Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:14 am

Well Jesus lived historically soo...

PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rachel and Isaiah in Heaven.Aug 4th and 5th   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
But Jesus and God aren't real so..but yeah sucks they died

Many of us have to disagree with you on that.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Happy Birthday Rachel and Isaiah in Heaven.Aug 4th and 5th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1