Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Classmate said Eric suicidal because of bullying

Go down 
+7
sscc
bubbles
Nirvana92
aquillina
Lizpuff
shades
PaintItBlack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73173
Forum Reputation : 0

Classmate said Eric suicidal because of bullying - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classmate said Eric suicidal because of bullying   Classmate said Eric suicidal because of bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 9:01 am

That compassion answer really got to me too. It really makes you want to believe that Eric still had good inside of him and it's really sad that he never got a chance to prove it. Even so I like to believe both of Eric and Dylan could have been saved. Dylan though I think would have been more of a challenge.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Classmate said Eric suicidal because of bullying - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classmate said Eric suicidal because of bullying   Classmate said Eric suicidal because of bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Eric definitely had opportunities to change his thinking, he just didn't know how to take them. I think the right choice for him would have been to leave all his friends, including Dylan, leave CO, and head to somewhere where he can be completely new, away from all the people he hated. He was obviously quite mentally ill, and very insecure under the walls he put up. Clearly very few people could see that - only by reading little things like that do you realise that he was not the horrible person that the media portrayed him to be. He had the ability to be very compassionate, but in an effort to increase his confidence, he hid that. Sad to think of how much potential he had.
Back to top Go down

Classmate said Eric suicidal because of bullying
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2