Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deleted

Go down 
+3
Draw_It_White
Juicy Jazzy
Lizpuff
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 73426
Forum Reputation : 25

Deleted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 11:31 pm

Were the crime scene photos taken later that day or the next day? B/c if they were taken that day it's likely their pants weren't dry yet. Just based on the denim material and all.

My only experience is once I went to a theme park wearing jeans and got on a water ride, and even though I was out in the hot sun for 2 or 3 more hours my pants still had damp spots when I got home.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

Deleted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 11:34 pm

Yea I think they wet themselves no doubt. I mean it shouldn't have to be a question, pretty normal when a person dies just, ever since the observation I don't know why I never thought i'm also looking at pissed, damp pants when I've seen that suicide photo 25,000 times.

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

Deleted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 11:46 pm

The ones I've used are the thick type military style trousers with all the pockets etc they had. Sadly, mine appear to be waterproof and the majority of water just ran straight off them and all over my carpet! Mine are also less faded than theirs so I expect these will be dry and no markings to be detected.

I've tried it on some that are a different material too. I just hope my flatmate doesn't walk in my room tomorrow or he'll think I've a serial pisser of pants.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

Deleted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 8:53 pm

So how'd your experiment go [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Cool

Draw_It_White

Deleted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 10:59 pm

The military pants were dry when I woke up.

The jeans were still ever so slightly damp. Had the fluid been piss coloured then I think they would have stained.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

Deleted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 11:35 pm

I guess they peed themselves! :p

aquillina

Contribution Points : 72623
Forum Reputation : 0

Deleted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 12:06 am

Ok that's just nasty!

Deleted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 2:45 pm

How did a crime scene photo topic go to them pissing their pants? Like ffs lol
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Deleted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 2:48 pm

sitnwatchitburn wrote:
How did a crime scene photo topic go to them pissing their pants? Like ffs lol

Because the most famous of the crime scene photos appears to show them both as pissy pants.
Back to top Go down
abstractsmigs

abstractsmigs

Contribution Points : 71223
Forum Reputation : 0

Deleted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 11:22 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
The military pants were dry when I woke up.

The jeans were still ever so slightly damp. Had the fluid been piss coloured then I think they would have stained.

You are the scientist we truly need and deserve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deleted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deleted
Page 1 of 1