Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter

Go down 
+2
shades
PaintItBlack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95841
Forum Reputation : 52

Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Empty
PostSubject: Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter   Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 1:09 am

Makes my stomach turn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

Last edited by PaintItBlack on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79011
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter   Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 1:21 am

What the f is wrong with those three? Despicable I can't even

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter   Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:48 pm

The only thing I know is that this precious child is at peace with God now.She will never be hurt again.And he will ensure that all those responsible for her death ultimately be held accountable in more ways than one.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter   Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:59 pm

This is a very similar case that haunts me.Look at this sweetheart's face....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71156
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter   Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 7:36 am

In my humble opinion, anyone who does such a thing is considered as sick and should spend the rest of their lives in the psychiatric unit of the prison hospital.

They say that even the "tough boys" who committed violent crimes and murders do detest child murderers. This says something, doesn't it?

But letting others rape one's little daughter... I cannot think of anything else than the rubber room.
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74139
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter   Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 1:01 pm

These thing happen so often nowdays that it's just like static to me. These thing really make me believe that there are truly evil people in this world.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter   Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 8:49 pm

Moonshadow wrote:
In my humble opinion, anyone who does such a thing is considered as sick and should spend the rest of their lives in the psychiatric unit of the prison hospital.

They say that even the "tough boys" who committed violent crimes and murders do detest child murderers. This says something, doesn't it?

But letting others rape one's little daughter... I cannot think of anything else than the rubber room.

The worst part is this so called" Mother" admitted to the cops that she got sexual gratification from this.
Gag...I'm so disgusted.This woman and the others are utter Meth addicts but still, I am disgusted.

Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

Contribution Points : 72603

PostSubject: Re: Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter   Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:34 pm

That is so horrible and offensive. So despicable.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97193
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter   Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 8:02 am

Child killers just like Eric and Dylan.

As mentioned above, God should punish them like he will have punished Eric and Dylan.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter   Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 8:10 am

Draw_It_White wrote:

As mentioned above, God should punish them like he will have punished Eric and Dylan.

Don't you think the context of evil is still debatable though? A single shot compared to the drugging and raping by strangers then strangling of an underage girl?

I know I'm making it sound like Eric and Dylan are still forgivable and being shot to death isn't as gruesome or tragic.

shades

PostSubject: Re: Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter   Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 8:26 am

I take it back, I mean to somebody else, a shooting death is barely tolerable and it would hurt them immensely. I guess I'm saying for ME, I can't tolerate child abuse, sex crimes and torture.

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97193
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter   Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 10:01 am

Both are horrific circumstances for people to die. Remember, a gun shot isn't always instant death (Dave Sanders took hours to bleed out).

Like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, God should punish these people as he'll have punished Eric and Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71156

PostSubject: Re: Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter   Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 11:14 am

PaintItBlack wrote:

The worst part is this so called" Mother" admitted to the cops that she got sexual gratification from this.
Gag...I'm so disgusted.This woman and the others are utter Meth addicts but still, I am disgusted.

This is why I would opt for the rubber room in their case. I am disgusted too, but I see that they are sick. Probably uncurably sick.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter   Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 10:00 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Don't you think the context of evil is still debatable though? A single shot compared to the drugging and raping by strangers then strangling of an underage girl?

I know I'm making it sound like Eric and Dylan are still forgivable and being shot to death isn't as gruesome or tragic.

Some people seem to see E &D as pure,unadulterated evil but I think these sort of cases are a million times worse because it is the ultimate betrayal for a child to be raped and killed by their own caretakers or parents or for the same to allow it to happen.
That's as bad as it gets IMO.

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter   Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mother allows two others to rape, kill her 10 year old daughter
Page 1 of 1