Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dylan Klebold's suicide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shades

Contribution Points : 29619

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's suicide   Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:47 am

Wow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for that report it's really informative. How are the people chosen to be part of the walk through of the crime scene???

ChaotixBoy

Contribution Points : 12417

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's suicide   Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:01 pm

Dylan was very ignorant in killing himself. Eric was smart and blew his head off through his mouth with a shotgun, which would be instant death. But Dylan put it up to his left temple. That wouldn't have killed him instantly. People reported hearing gurgling from the area where they committed suicide. Which suggests Dylan was choking on his own blood, and was involuntary moving, like moving around his arms, legs, scratching the ground, etc. His last moments were spent in horrible pain. He did not off himself well, like Eric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

Contribution Points : 8615

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's suicide   Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dylan was very ignorant in killing himself. Eric was smart and blew his head off through his mouth with a shotgun, which would be instant death. But Dylan put it up to his left temple. That wouldn't have killed him instantly. People reported hearing gurgling from the area where they committed suicide. Which suggests Dylan was choking on his own blood, and was involuntary moving, like moving around his arms, legs, scratching the ground, etc. His last moments were spent in horrible pain. He did not off himself well, like Eric.
maybe Eric's death was instant, but very horrible. At least Dylan gave his parent a chance to see his face at the last time

Last edited by Jea on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaotixBoy

Contribution Points : 12417

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's suicide   Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:23 pm

maybe Eric's death was instant, but very horrible. At least Dylan gave his parent a chance to see his face last the time.

I guess. I heard when the people who were cleaning the school, when they picked up Eric, most of his brain matter fell out of his head. So yeah, he was probably unrecognizable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klicky

Contribution Points : 6921

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's suicide   Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:29 am

maybe Eric's death was instant, but very horrible. At least Dylan gave his parent a chance to see his face last the time.

I guess. I heard when the people who were cleaning the school, when they picked up Eric, most of his brain matter fell out of his head. So yeah, he was probably unrecognizable.

Most of his brain was already out of his head splattered all over the ceiling and bookshelves. Somewhere on this forum is an old post by some dude that claimed he was on the scene in the library some months after the massacre (his mom was hidden in studio part of library and the visit was advised by their psychiatrist if I recall correctly). I remember that he wrote that the ceiling was literally covered by it. Even when you read autopsy report I do believe that only part that was preserved out of the whole brain was part of frontal lobe pretty much everything else was shredded into little pieces, so if anything had fallen out it was probably this and maybe some small parts of brain matter and skull. And if I remember correctly from autopsy reports the blast have even shattered his orbitals and parts of his nose (although his nose might have been damaged only from the blowback when he shot Cassie). So as you say he was probably unrecognizable as besides missing the whole top of his head even his face was damaged. Messy...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBigLebowski

Contribution Points : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's suicide   Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:01 pm

Whether Dylan's reaction was sadness, fear, trembling, we will NEVER KNOW. but YES, he died after Eric, and infront of him, and most likely in a matter of seconds. I don't know why people still ponder as to how frightened he may be or why he didn't die somewhere else. There isn't much to think about. His endgame was suicide regardless and his best friend died before him so, he probably needed to have that happen to finally kill himself.

We don't even know if they discussed amongst themselves if they should commit suicide at the same time or not. These are questions which will never be answered but I would like to know though. Why? Because I wanna know if Eric forgot about their pact and offed himself first or it was just an impromptu thing and Eric decided to go fast.

True, but sorry for asking; the swat moved his body (for dealing with possible explosives).Is it clear how his initial position was towards Eric?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 19266

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's suicide   Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:26 pm

Imagine if Dylan didn't want to become an hero after seeing what happened to Eric? He could have pretended to be a trapped victim and try to get away with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 34326

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's suicide   Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:26 pm

Imagine if Dylan didn't want to become an hero after seeing what happened to Eric?  He could have pretended to be a trapped victim and try to get away with it.

No way that'd work out, there were witnesses who could identify him.

View user profile
eyutytuheu

Contribution Points : 13214

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's suicide   Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:56 am

Patrick Ireland said that when he awoke from passing out in the library, he heard what sounded like coughing coming from the east side of the library. He thinks it was a male coughing because the voice sounded deeper. He said that at some point the coughing stopped and he didn't hear it again after that.

ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 74131

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's suicide   Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:48 am

Imagine if Dylan didn't want to become an hero after seeing what happened to Eric?  He could have pretended to be a trapped victim and try to get away with it.

No way that'd work out, there were witnesses who could identify him.

Agreed. Neither one could have gotten away with it even if they had tried. There was video of both with weapons, and witnesses that saw them killing others.

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's suicide   

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold's suicide
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2