Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library. Empty
PostSubject: Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library.   Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 1:59 pm

I understand the cards were used to lay out the crime scene, but I've always wondered why did they put a purple one on Dylan's butt? Did it have his name on it to identify his body?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79536
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library.   Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 2:19 pm

wait what

PostSubject: Re: Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library.   Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 2:37 pm

If you look at the photo of the suicide, the photo that shows the other view shows that at the crime scene, one of the investigators put a purple sticky note on Dylan, the location of it happened to be on his ass. I was always curious why there was one on Dylan, but for some reason, no sticky note on Eric's body. Maybe I happened to overlook and not see one on Eric, or it might be not in view in the picture, I just always thought that it seems strange.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82861
Forum Reputation : 548

PostSubject: Re: Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library.   Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 3:15 pm

Looks like it's a little flag sticking out of the carpet to be used for evidence photos. If you look to the left, you can see another one. I'm not totally sure whether these were for pieces of evidence on the floor or whether there was one placed for photographs of each body. Since there are only two, I'd guess it's one per body.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library.   Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 3:18 pm

It is not attached to Dylan. It is a purple marker on a metal stand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library.   Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 3:30 pm

Wow, I never even noticed the flag stands before. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library.   Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sticky note on Dylan's ass in the library.
Page 1 of 1