Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Whereabouts would I find audio of the 911 calls?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
archer96

PostSubject: Whereabouts would I find audio of the 911 calls?   Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:04 pm

Hey, been a lurker for some time but geniunely struggling to find a full version of Wayne Harris' 911 call. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Whereabouts would I find audio of the 911 calls?   Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hey, been a lurker for some time but geniunely struggling to find a full version of Wayne Harris' 911 call. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks.

I don't think anybody knows where to find the full tape, only a portion of it.

PostSubject: Re: Whereabouts would I find audio of the 911 calls?   Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:10 am

You can hear a portion of it in the Zero Hour documentary, as well as Michael Moore's "Bowling for Columbine."
Back to top Go down

Whereabouts would I find audio of the 911 calls?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1