Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:31 pm

I believe that E &D would appreciate the emotional support, if they could see it now.However, I don't think people in Heaven see things like that on the Earth.
They were emotionally immature when they died.

I'm glad that so many here remembered Dylan and his family with kindness, love and compassion on his birthday.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Bubbles it seems so easy to say something like that, but we were not Dylan and we will never understand the magnitude of the sickness he had. He had to be in a really bad place inside to make a decision such as that.

There are also countless people who have been severely depressed—some to the point where they've sadly just killed themselves—and haven't murdered people. And in regards to your comment about how it's "easy" for me to say that he shouldn't have done what he did and should've tried to seek help, I've battled depression and was suicidal for years growing up, so I know first-hand just how much of an ugly mental illness it is. Yes, not everyone's experiences are the same, and I know none of you are justifying or condoning what he did, but I really want to reiterate the point that his depression shouldn't even in the slightest bit absolve him from 100% full responsibility for his decisions and actions..

And I know some of you might stress that you are not making excuses for his actions, but sometimes it really does come across that way when people continuously bring up his depression as rebuttal whenever something critical is said about Dylan and what he did.

Just accept or ignore the criticism and move on. You guys can post your nice tributes (even though I don't agree with them), and I can express my disgust at him and what he did. If you think it's disrespectful, then I'm sorry your feelings may be hurt, but I'm sure seeing someone you care so much about being criticized for being a callous murderer surely doesn't hurt as much as the bullets fired by Dylan into his victims and the lingering emotional pain he chose to inflict on many people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:23 am

Remember when I said to you awhile back that if even some of the victim's families can forgive Eric and Dylan and find peace in it then that's all that matters? It's the same thing. The Scotts are forgiving. Brian Rorhbough isn't. Anne Marie is forgiving. Kelly's dad is forgiving.

It's yes to some and no to some. And there's no way we will know what Dylan thinks of all this because he is dead and it's going to remain that way for good.
Is Tom Mauser forgiving. I believe he is.

Last edited by aquillina on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:41 am

Is Tom Mauser forgiving? I believe he is.
I need to look back at his videos to remember if he mentioned anything about forgiveness.

aquillina

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:46 am

Is Tom Mauser forgiving? I believe he is.
I need to look back at his videos to remember if he mentioned anything about forgiveness.
I know for sure he forgives the Klebolds, Sue most definitely. As for the Harrises I'm questionable about that.

Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2