Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kevin Harris

Go down 
+13
lissy.tc
spinvault
Kiwik
Freezingmoon
Moonshadow
TheSpiral
Spac3case
shades
Vii
Jenn
aquillina
Columbine_Video_Archives
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Columbine_Video_Archives

Columbine_Video_Archives

Contribution Points : 71617
Forum Reputation : 0

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 7:03 pm

I finally zero'ed in on Kevin Harris.

This is some interesting info I found on him.   (I know half of you probably already knew this info, but I just thought it was interesting and thought I'd share.)

He was(?) in the Army for quite some time.  His MOS (military occupational status) was 65B.  That is an Army Physical Therapist.
His rank/paygrade was 0-3 (Captain)
He was stationed at Fort Sam Houston, TX in 2010.
I have his military email address....but I'm not using mine to email his...lol

Think he'll lemme interview em? Laughing
Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 72623

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 8:00 pm

I say go for it. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that rarely ever comes. But on the other hand I doubt he'll give dirt on his late little brother.

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Columbine_Video_Archives wrote:
Think he'll lemme interview em? Laughing
Honestly, no I don't. Aside from Sue Klebold, no one in the Harris or Klebold family has done any interviews related to Columbine (that I know of). Kevin Harris used to have a web site up where he had demonstration videos showing some of his physical therapy techniques, and from what I understand, he had to remove the videos and whatever else he had up on the web site because people were trying to contact him about Columbine.

I honestly don't think he'd appreciate being contacted through his place of employment about Columbine. But hey, that's up to you whether or not you wanna contact him, but in my opinion, I don't think he'll respond.

Back to top Go down
Columbine_Video_Archives

Columbine_Video_Archives

Contribution Points : 71617

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 9:03 pm

Yeah those videos are down now.

Nah I won't. I was mainly joking.

But it sure would be the interview of the year. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vii

Vii

Contribution Points : 73405

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 12:59 am

If he ever wanted to say anything publicly about the event or his brother himself, he would've taken the opportunity anytime.

Last edited by Vii on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 2:34 am

I think he would appreciate his privacy much more.

Spac3case

Contribution Points : 69176

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 3:26 am

Luckily he probably doesnt stick out much as Eric Harris' brother.
Im surprised you were able to find his email address. In the right hands that could lead to his actually email even an address.
Military email address. i could have sworn that would have some security XD
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 4:37 am

So some of you guys have seen his physical therapy videos already? How is he, he's just doing his thing? It's no surprise he tries to disappear from the face of the earth because the public will hound him over columbine.

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74114
Forum Reputation : 63

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 9:45 am

He seems like a nice guy who treasures his privacy. Last time I've heard about him, was when he was getting married back in I think 2008.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
aquillina

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 10:13 am

So pretty much, don't waste your time. There's lots of other/better things to do.

shades

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 10:39 am

Yeah and he's a father for awhile now so I don't think he'd want a sudden recollection of a tragedy his little brother caused.

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71131

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 12:09 pm

Yes, I would say the same. Even if I had known his email address, I would not disturb him. He has the right to have a private life without getting mails from strangers.

Even if it was not about such a horrible tragedy, it must be really frustrating for him, being known not for he actually is, not "Kevin Harris", but "the older brother of Eric Harris".
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 1:00 pm

shades wrote:
So some of you guys have seen his physical therapy videos already? How is he, he's just doing his thing? It's no surprise he tries to disappear from the face of the earth because the public will hound him over columbine.
Yea, some of us do have the videos. But Kevin is entitled to his privacy and it's clear he didn't post the videos to have people bugging him about Columbine. I'm sure he and his family and parents would like to get on with their lives. So I won't be giving the videos out to anyone. I guess if you searched the internet you could probably find them. Basically they are just videos of him working. He's in what looks like his office and he looks like any other doctor. And he's just talking about physical therapy and he's demonstrating them on his patients.

Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon

Contribution Points : 76745

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 12:56 am

Is he still in the military? or did he get out?

I'm sure his parents are so proud of him. Military career......being a doctor....and having a beautiful family too!!
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 1:19 am

Freezingmoon wrote:

I'm sure his parents are so proud of him. Military career......being a doctor....and having a beautiful family too!!

well yeah since they only have him to depend on left.

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 11:06 am

It feels really sad to think about it though. Do you think he still misses his brother? And I mean not just that but if he had a conscious whatsoever he could have thought "man if only I could have been there for him to mentor him and been a better big brother to him".

shades

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 11:14 am

aquillina wrote:
It feels really sad to think about it though. Do you think he still misses his brother? And I mean not just that but if he had a conscious whatsoever he could have thought "man if only I could have been there for him to mentor him and been a better big brother to him".

I don't know what kind of relationship they had before Eric died. They don't seem that close, but I don't know. Sometimes a sibling may feel so estranged to you despite living under the same roof that should they be deceased as morbid as it sounds, it wouldn't make that much of a difference. But maybe I'm just talking about my own life.

But of course Kevin misses him. Maybe after he becomes a father he feels a slight pain inside cause his child would've had an uncle. That being said, I wonder whether Eric likes kids. I know he said he didn't wanna bring a child into this world in that AOL chat but I wonder if he's good with toddlers, lol.

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 73426
Forum Reputation : 25

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 3:24 pm

I'd like to think that they were somewhat close... I think I read somewhere that when Kevin was living in Boulder Eric would go visit him or sometimes stay with him. I know Eric had some jealousy issues with his brother so it's possible that caused a rift in their relationship, but I bet Eric did kinda look up to him in a way. They might not have been as close in the year leading up to the shooting since Eric was distancing himself from his family and throwing all of his free time into planning nbk.
Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

Contribution Points : 72578

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 5:47 pm

Kiwik wrote:
I'd like to think that they were somewhat close... I think I read somewhere that when Kevin was living in Boulder Eric would go visit him or sometimes stay with him. I know Eric had some jealousy issues with his brother so it's possible that caused a rift in their relationship, but I bet Eric did kinda look up to him in a way.  They might not have been as close in the year leading up to the shooting since Eric was distancing himself from his family and throwing all of his free time into planning nbk.
I too hope they were close. Eric did say on the Diversion Program questionnaire that Kevin was his closest family member. I hope that Kevin was there for young Eric when their parents told them they were moving again. They shared the experience of being uprooted from friends and familiar surroundings.I realize that it is unlikely they were really close the last couple of years as Kevin was away and they didn't see each other as often and Eric was slowly backing away from his family.
Back to top Go down
lissy.tc

lissy.tc

Contribution Points : 59397

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 6:44 am

Hey everybody,
Somebody recently messaged me when I started a thread about Kevin Harris on another platform saying that Kevin named one of his children "Erika" as remberance Eric's. Unfortunately the person couldn't tell me the source he got it from. Does someone know if that is true or just some rumor bullshit from tumblr?
Because if it's true it would tell us a lot about the Harris' thoughts on Eric today.
Back to top Go down

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:25 am

lissy.tc wrote:
Hey everybody,
Somebody recently messaged me when I started a thread about Kevin Harris on another platform saying that Kevin named one of his children "Erika" as remberance Eric's. Unfortunately the person couldn't tell me the source he got it from. Does someone know if that is true or just some rumor bullshit from tumblr?
Because if it's true it would tell us a lot about the Harris' thoughts on Eric today.

That one has floated around for a while. But there is no real way to prove or disprove it.

Although when you hear about it the person always had heard it from a friend of a friend's sister, who heard it from a cousin's boyfriend's Aunt, who's Ex husband's Uncle read about it online. Haha

I don't put much stock in those things.
Back to top Go down
lissy.tc

lissy.tc

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:34 am

I don't know how common that is in Murica but here in Germany the newspapers usually have a page printed with the names of newborns. That would be a proof but if it exists hard to get/ unlikely that the Harris would've allowed that to be published. Maybe when these kids are in school we'll find out.
Back to top Go down

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:41 am

lissy.tc wrote:
I don't know how common that is in Murica but here in Germany the newspapers usually have a page printed with the names of newborns. That would be a proof but if it exists hard to get/ unlikely that the Harris would've allowed that to be published. Maybe when these kids are in school we'll find out.

The Harris family was private way before Columbine, and even more so afterwards. I would say Kevin would do whatever it took to keep his kids out of the limelight. To protect them and their privacy at all costs.

I wouldn't want anyone hounding my kids over a dead Uncle they had never met, would you?
Back to top Go down
lissy.tc

lissy.tc

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:52 am

True. As I said unlikely they would've allowed that to be published but anyway you never know. In the age of the internet it's hard to be a completely private person. Some info will always pop up somewhere under any circumstances. Just think of all the stuff that went public about Eric and Dylan that were never supposed to. It's just something we can only control to a certain extend.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 62570
Forum Reputation : 25

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 5:16 pm

according to whitepages, their childs names could be kenneth and rebecca.

i highly doubt someone in this world would name his child like a mass murder in the own family (like erica in that case)
Back to top Go down

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 5:19 pm

I tend to agree. But who knows.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 7:28 am

I don't think it's a good idea to contact him. Considering everyone thinks Eric is a psychopath, The Harris family probably wants to forget about Columbine and move on.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:23 am

I doubt he'd answer anyway. It seems like an intrusion.

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:46 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I doubt he'd answer anyway. It seems like an intrusion.

Agreed! As much as I would LOVE Kevin to speak out about Columbine, I wouldn't/couldn't hound him or his family. I believe they have been though enough over the past 18 years.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:09 am

I hope one day he speaks out, it may be after Wayne passes, I think he is the one who has a lot of the power so to speak.

I cannot wait to read/see the depositions (I don't know if it will be the transcripts or if we will see a video) and hear from the Harris's.

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:16 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I hope one day he speaks out, it may be after Wayne passes, I think he is the one who has a lot of the power so to speak.

I cannot wait to read/see the depositions (I don't know if it will be the transcripts or if we will see a video) and hear from the Harris's.

I hope it is both! I would like to watch their facial expressions, body language, etc. But I'll take them any way I can get them. Smile
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 68826
Forum Reputation : 145

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:55 pm

oh these threads are allowed? I made a long detailed thread about Bryon Klebold's whereabouts and a user PM'd me to take it down
Back to top Go down

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:27 pm

Last I heard he was in [REMOVED by staff].I know the town but won't give it out to respect his privacy.
Back to top Go down

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:38 am

spidEr wrote:
oh these threads are allowed? I made a long detailed thread about Bryon Klebold's whereabouts and a user PM'd me to take it down

You were likely asked to take it down because is contained personal information of some sort. To my understanding anything with addresses, phone numbers, pictures, links to social media accounts, etc. are not allowed on the forum.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100313
Forum Reputation : 91

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:45 am

spidEr wrote:

Detailing private information about anyone is forbidden on this forum, you are correct.

I found two instances in this thread (which I have since edited) that were beginning to tread into forbidden territory.

Even if these people share things publicly on social media, and even if their information is aggregated on intrusive sites (i.e. "Whitepages", "Spokeo", "Mylife", etc.), it is not to be posted on the public boards of this forum. It will have to be shared via Private Messaging.

Thank you for bringing this up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and thank you for understanding.

Jenna horse dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100313
Forum Reputation : 91

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:47 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
spidEr wrote:

You were likely asked to take it down because is contained personal information of some sort. To my understanding anything with addresses, phone numbers, pictures, links to social media accounts, etc. are not allowed on the forum.

You're absolutely correct! Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kevin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harris   Kevin Harris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin Harris
Page 1 of 1