Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shades

Contribution Points : 28344

PostSubject: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"It was a day of heartbreak, devastation and shock for students, teachers and parents at Jefferson High School in Cedar Rapids.

That's after a 15-year-old student attempted suicide on school grounds with a gun just before 8:00 o'clock this morning.

Authorities say the student was taken to a Cedar Rapids Hospital with life threatening injuries and then transferred to the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Police did not have an updated condition report as of Friday afternoon.

Two students told TV9 they heard some kind of "popping" sound as they were entering one of the buildings. Police don't believe anyone witnessed the shooting itself which took place on school grounds just outside an auditorium.

That shooting triggered a shutdown at Jefferson that lasted for about two hours. That meant students couldn't leave the building. But one student, Kayla Glassberg, who was off campus at the time also discovered she couldn't return to school right away.

"I called my mom because they wouldn't let us in. They told us to go home and then they sent a call out later saying we could come back," Glassberg said.

After the lockdown ended, parents and students got a choice.
Students could stay in classes with counselors available or go home immediately.

One parent, Christy Rasmussen, said she wanted her two Jefferson students to go home.

"My older son, he's pretty upset too. He wants to come out so I'm going to pull both of them out today," she said.

Students told TV9 about half the students left early while the other half stayed till the end of the regular school day.

Some of the students also said they believe many would try to pay tribute to suicide awareness Friday night by wearing the color purple to football games.

School administrators say if that happens, it's something students are doing and not something coordinated by the school district.

Cedar Rapids public safety spokesman Greg Buelow told TV-9 there does not appear to be an active threat towards others at Jefferson High School."

So this student who has not been identified as infact died from his self inflicted gunshot wound. And interestingly enough, he's into Columbine.

This is a copy-paste from Tumblr:

Quote :
Police are investigating his online posts on YouTube and Steam because they believe he might have planned a mass murder, based on them consisting of Columbine edits and video game shooting recreations, as well as a two-minute video of him walking through the hallways of his high school filmed three days before he committed suicide. Although the school has stated there is no evidence he had intention of harming anyone else, some of the students have reported he was talked down by a teacher from entering the school. A classmate has also said he was the subject of bullying. I’ve become more upset than usual by this news, so much so that I am compelled to write this to draw attention to yet another youth likely being forced into believing death is the favorable option by an institution that coddles abusers.

His Youtube Account, Video of him walking through the hallways of his high school filmed three days before he committed suicide, POLICE INVESTIGATING ONLINE POSTINGS AFTER SUICIDE

This guy is into your basic school shooters basically.

This thread and post will definitely be updated upon more details to come.

Last edited by shades on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:10 pm

This guy actually edited Zero Day and Zero Hour footages and made a video out of it....This is a young kid who needed help. RIP

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 29737

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:16 am

Wait was it attempted suicide or did he actually commit suicide?

View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wait was it attempted suicide or did he actually commit suicide?

NVM I read further. Man I had real Eric in Columbine moments watching him walk around his school
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:30 am

Right? I wonder if he did that to emulate Eric in Columbine since he's into the massacre and every bit of it. Who knows, he might have even lurked on this forum. Investigators are still looking through his online activities anyway.

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:52 am

Right? I wonder if he did that to emulate Eric in Columbine since he's into the massacre and every bit of it. Who knows, he might have even lurked on this forum. Investigators are still looking through his online activities anyway.

Cho is his profile pic on YT and his videos of the violent games...(not blaming games here_) but it is obv he was in a very bad place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 28114

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:39 am

I have friends that knew him online. Sad to see him go.

Don't push me, ’cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from going under"
It's like 2pac said,
when I die I'm not dead.
We are the martyrs,
you're just smashed tomatoes!"
View user profile Online
MrAdventure

Contribution Points : 20769

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:00 pm

Sad to see someone so similar to me die..
RIP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93

Contribution Points : 20157

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:48 pm

WTF, I thought bullying was better now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:50 am

Um, this was over a year ago and it never stated anything about bullying.

FIBAgent
William Atchison
March 18, 1996 -
December 7, 2017

Contribution Points : 16970

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:16 am

It appears as if his original avatar on his YT has been removed.

Here's what it was:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pessimist

Contribution Points : 9991

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:12 pm

You know what I find crazy about this whole situation? Looking through the kid's liked videos playlist, he has a video liked by PioneersProductions (AKA Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze) that was completely unrelated to his planned massacre. Just a compilation video of makemebad35 funny moments or something like that. It's crazy sometimes how timelines crossover with one another without anyone noticing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wumselito

Contribution Points : 13649

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:28 pm

You know what I find crazy about this whole situation? Looking through the kid's liked videos playlist, he has a video liked by PioneersProductions (AKA Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze) that was completely unrelated to his planned massacre. Just a compilation video of makemebad35 funny moments or something like that. It's crazy sometimes how timelines crossover with one another without anyone noticing.

Well look at the guy that posted above you cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

Contribution Points : 17428

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:56 pm

William Atchison was his friend. I remember him writing on the guy's video after he had died to give his respects. He is also on his featured channels on the side.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 28987

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Well look at the guy that posted above you cyclops

This is one weird as hell coincidence.

View user profile
Massoccur

Contribution Points : 8408

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:19 am

God damn. I wonder if someone could make a kind of web-chart connecting how many of these mass murderers have a connection in some way (references as inspiration, chance encounters, etc.) With the Internet being what it is, I'm sure we'll only be seeing more and more of this happening.

View user profile
spidEr

Contribution Points : 17428

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:37 am

There was an attempted murderer who got caught in England and a news story said that he had been in constant contact with Tim Kretschmer over the internet, and after following his posts he had made one about an internet meet up with some internet friends at a castle in the UK, the same castle that Elliot Rodger took a family photo at four years later. There is always those odd connections with these guys. Also before NaturalSelector89's videos got taken down, there was a comment from the same guy a year before his shooting, which meant that he was aware of that guy beforehand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:42 pm

There was an attempted murderer who got caught in England and a news story said that he had been in constant contact with Tim Kretschmer over the internet, and after following his posts he had made one about an internet meet up with some internet friends at a castle in the UK, the same castle that Elliot Rodger took a family photo at four years later. There is always those odd connections with these guys. Also before NaturalSelector89's videos got taken down, there was a comment from the same guy a year before his shooting, which meant that he was aware of that guy beforehand.
Interesting. It's really weird, those small connections.

It's like 2pac said,
when I die I'm not dead.
We are the martyrs,
View user profile Online
mordupen

Contribution Points : 10614

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:02 pm

I found a map of the school and decided to map out the two routes that Carter took in the video "school" which I'll leave a link to here. The video has two clips and doesn't follow one single path so there are two different routes mapped out. The red line is the route he took in the first clip and the blue one is the one he took in the second clip.

InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:42 pm

I found a map of the school and decided to map out the two routes that Carter took in the video "school" which I'll leave a link to here. The video has two clips and doesn't follow one single path so there are two different routes mapped out. The red line is the route he took in the first clip and the blue one is the one he took in the second clip.
Thanks mordupen!

It's like 2pac said,
when I die I'm not dead.
We are the martyrs,
View user profile Online
mordupen

Contribution Points : 10614

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:49 pm

Just realized that two of his videos were removed sometime last year. Did anyone archive them by any chance???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOne99
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 12614

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Sat May 12, 2018 7:22 am

I miss you carter

Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 23294

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:21 pm

RIP Carter, you had some pretty good videos.

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I hate most people."

-Eric Harris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 23294

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:52 pm

I wonder if his family knows about his Youtube Channel?

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I hate most people."

-Eric Harris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOne99
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:46 pm

The FBI or some shit probably showed them his videos

Okay-Okay

Contribution Points : 4303

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:14 am

The FBI or some shit probably showed them his videos

Yeah that seems likely, or maybe the local police had access to the vids

Halcyon666
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 9094

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:55 am

Carter was a great video creator, i love all of the videos he made (watched his shit months prior to the suicide because of Cannibalwolf having him on his page with subs). Carter also had great taste in YT videos (well, there's some trash here and there, but mostly very good taste) and music.

I hope Carter is happy in the afterlife. Very sad situation.

"THIS IS STILL SPARTa" - William Atchison

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOne99
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School   Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:41 pm

Carter was a great video creator, i love all of the videos he made (watched his shit months prior to the suicide because of Cannibalwolf having him on his page with subs). Carter also had great taste in YT videos (well, there's some trash here and there, but mostly very good taste) and music.  

I hope Carter is happy in the afterlife. Very sad situation.  

If there is one. If there is then I hope William and Carter are together (not in a gay way). I knew Carter since 2014 or 2015, and William since 2015. In the last 2 years, i lost 2 friends, (well acquaintances more really) I feel as if everyone is slowly leaving me, but if there is an afterlife like I mostly believe, then I hope to see them there.

15 Year Old Teen Suicide with Gun In Jefferson High School
Page 1 of 1