Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

A No-Show on 4/20

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nirvana92

PostSubject: Re: A No-Show on 4/20   Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:22 am

There's no way I can imagine Dylan going through with it alone. Had Eric not shown up his name would have been added right next to Zach's on Dylan's list of dissapointing friends who had "abandoned" him. It would have made his depression even worse, but I'm still not sure Dylan would have done anything about it. It would have been an "Oh I knew it was always a joke" in person with Eric, while he continued dreaming of suicide privately. Without Eric's persistence Dylan wouldn't have made it to the "go through with it" phase of his violent and full on self destructive phase of NBK.

I'm not sure that Eric would have continued on his own either though, at least not on 4/20. Remember Dylan helped set the bombs intended to cause half the destruction on NBK. It's possible Eric may have settled for 1 cafeteria bomb, but that would have severely cut back on the body cout. Eric was all show when it came to the attack. He spent months of planning for a body count worth giving his life for, and that body count included Dylan's cooperation. I don't think Dylan wavering would have changed Eric's actions, but I do think it would have caused a few weeks set back. He'd have simply waited another paycheck worth of time and built a second cafeteria bomb on his own.

Dylan was there to help raise the body count for Eric, while Eric was there to facilitate Dylan's suicide. It's hard to say exactly what would have happen if one chickened out due to their vastly different motivations behind their killings.
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: A No-Show on 4/20   Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] AMAZING!!!!

That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
ubergott

PostSubject: Re: A No-Show on 4/20   Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:36 am

Haha I see two guys that hated the world and wanted to kill themselves leftover corpses. Knowing them through all this material makes it hard to imagine that it really is them, but it is. A free culture they could have one anything in, and they did that, :/
Back to top Go down

A No-Show on 4/20
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2