Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sitnwatchitburn

PostSubject: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[I didn't show the actual suicide photo so please don't delete this]
This is the upper bookshelf's that are in an uncropped and what I think is HD photo of the suicide. Its from time magazines crimes of the century and the photo was taken by a camera not scanned in and I zoomed it up so excuse the quality. Would anyone be able to track this down and properly scan it in?
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Do you have the full uncropped picture of this? a link maybe? Could you PM me?

That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Could you PM me too and send me the full picture?

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:18 pm

I would like the full picture too.

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:06 pm

Could you send me too?
Back to top Go down
Columbine_Video_Archives

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:40 pm

me me me!
Back to top Go down
Mkay

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Oh, and Me?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:10 pm

Anyone who wants a unedited copy of the original picture, send me a PM requesting it and I will send it to you.

Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Again, this photo is not allowed to be posted on the forum whether you black their faces out or not. This is the 2nd warning I've given you regarding this picture and the 2nd time I've had to delete it from the board. Please do not upload this photo onto the forum again. If you would like to share it with other members, it is to be through private messaging ONLY. And if you're unsure how to do that, I let everyone know that they could message me for a copy of it. There is no reason to keep posting this photo on the board. Thank you.

Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:04 am

Is there any real reason to see this photo? You can find it on google, Is there anything else to see in it that you cannot find elsewhere? I am always surprised at the amount of interest in these photos I guess

Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Is there any real reason to see this photo?  You can find it on google,  Is there anything else to see in it that you cannot find elsewhere?  I am always surprised at the amount of interest in these photos I guess
It's a little bit better quality than the ones on Google and it isn't cropped. Meaning it shows the entire book shelf that Eric was sitting in front of. I wouldn't necessarily say it is HD quality. Someone took a photo of the magazine page it was on with a better quality camera. If you try to zoom in to get a better look at it up close, it is still blurry and all you'll really see is pixels but overall, the quality is better.

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:32 pm

I want it too! Very Happy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by vulnerableeyes on Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWitcher

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:38 pm

It would be great if you could scan it. Snapshot don't help us at all, but anyway thanks.
Back to top Go down
dhalia

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:44 pm

Could I get sent the full picture as well? Lurker here, dont have enough post points to pm you.
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:05 pm

This is an amazing perspective, I mean to look at the amount of blood above, the mess Eric left.

Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:42 pm

Same picture as OP but in higher quality:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*PM me for the article & picture in higher quality if you want

Last edited by sororityalpha on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:50 pm

no this is sad....

Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could I get a PM dear!

Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:33 pm

Oh dear gawd, I'm nearly on the brink of tears. The poor souls.

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:15 pm

I did get in contact with the Enquirer once, to see if they could provide me with both high quality photos but it was a dead end. I think it's something to do with ownership rights or that you have to be in the media to have access to stock material as it's generally not available to the public. This photo also appears in the Enquirer that originally showed them, but whoever scanned the first one didn't do the other.
Back to top Go down
dhalia

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could you PM me as well please? Cant explain how much this has been bothering me all day.
Back to top Go down
joeyjoejoe

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:39 pm

I haven't posted enough to send PM's. If someone could send me the picture as well I'd be very much obliged.
Back to top Go down
thedude11

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:44 pm

Would love to see the picture as well, if someone could PM it to me that'd be great! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
noonlight

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:49 am

unfortunately I do not have sufficient posts to allow PM .
Would Jenn be able to send it to me,without a PM request please?
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:04 am

Why did the cropped one end up going around than the original one? Did they think it was not important to see the entire carnage or was it too gory?

Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
Vii

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:50 am

It's so upsetting to me that it was published in the newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Joeyy

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:03 am

I cant PM either could someone please send it to me.
Back to top Go down
jcsrr

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hi could you send me the picture please, as i can´t pm. thanks
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:58 pm

Anyone who would like a copy of this picture needs to either private message me or tag me in a post. I don't always read through the threads right away so the quickest way to bring it to my attention is either through a PM or tagging. If you're looking to raise your post count to 10 so you can send out private messages, please use this thread to do so.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can also request the original photo from the OP or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as well.

PostSubject: Re: HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]   Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:27 am

Is the entire book shelf only 3 levels high?
Back to top Go down

HD And uncropped suicide photo. [Not full picture]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next