Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?

Go down 
+11
anananana
froggy
sororityalpha
Jenn
spinvault
Draw_It_White
shades
EvanFielding
archer96
TheSpiral
Lizpuff
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 9:56 am

Just curious. I feel like it would be a really cool/odd thing to have. There is a story of one being sold on ebay, but it turned out to be stolen and was returned to the owner.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:11 am

I do not own one but there is a copy of one out on the boards here.

TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74664
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 12:25 pm

The ultimate piece of Columbine memorabilia.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 3:52 pm

It'd be an amazing piece to have. Whether you are into the shootings or not. Any yearbook they are even in 96-99 is probably interesting
Back to top Go down
archer96

Contribution Points : 72071
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 5:54 pm

I don't have a physical copy but I have an e-version of it. Interesting to know that several pages feat. Eric & Dylan were supposed to be in the book but were removed by staff following the shootings.
Back to top Go down
EvanFielding

Contribution Points : 68322

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 8:06 pm

archer96 wrote:
I don't have a physical copy but I have an e-version of it. Interesting to know that several pages feat. Eric & Dylan were supposed to be in the book but were removed by staff following the shootings.

How did you obtain the e-version? And would you consider sharing?

shades

Contribution Points : 79536
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 2:45 am

Yeah how'd you obtain it? I've seen the full scanned yearbook online before but I never saved it.
Question. The original version featuring the boys never got published, correct? Does the final version contain the full UNCROPPED class photo? Cause remember the one all of us have seen is cropped.

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97793
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 4:34 am

They other half of the class photo is available online, I seem to recall seeing it.

One guy did claim to have it on here and when people asked him for it, he never posted again.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 8:38 am

I would really like to see the full class photo. It's not forbidden or anything is it? If it is shared privately?
If anyone here has it or know where to view it I would appreciate if you'd share with most of us! I'm really intrigued.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 8:51 am

If any of you want the copy of the yearbook let me know and I will send it to you.

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 8:56 am

Lizpuff wrote:
If any of you want the copy of the yearbook let me know and I will send it to you.
Lizzyyyyyyyyyyy could you send it to me, you have my email right? I love you

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 9:03 am

shades wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Lizzyyyyyyyyyyy could you send it to me, you have my email right? I love you

I believe I do. Ok Give me a min and I will send it!
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 9:40 am

The yearbook was too big to email as one piece so I uploaded it here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you want a copy for yourself I can still email it but it would be broken up into pieces. LMK if you would want that instead

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:15 am

Their yearbook content and photography is so pretty jesus christ.

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73128

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 1:48 pm

I just made a random selection of the pages of the yearbook and the first page I select has a picture of Dylan Klebold and the second page has a picture of Lauren Townsend. That was unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 2:39 pm

This is the closest thing to the full class photo that I've ever come across and of course, Dylan and Eric are cut out of it and it's blurry. If someone has a better copy, would you mind sharing it? There are plenty of cropped versions of this photo on the internet but I can't find a single full one. And no, these pictures are not included in the yearbook. They are way too large to fit into the yearbook. We did this same exact thing at my high school and it was a picture you had to buy separately for like $30 bucks on top of your yearbook that was like $75 bucks.

And another thing we did at my school that they did at Columbine was, even though we got senior pictures taken for the yearbook where we had to dress up and whatnot, they still took 12th grade photos. A lot of people tend to mistake Dylan and Eric's regular 12th grade photos for 11th grade because of the senior pictures where they dressed up. That's not the case though, the last regular pictures that Dylan and Eric took that were in color are for 12th grade. The photos they used on the news the day of the shooting was actually their 11th grade photos and those were in black and white. And that is because only 12th grade students have color pictures in the yearbook. 9th - 11th were in black and white.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 3:42 pm

Ah okay that's very good information. That the class photo was not in the yearbook but in fact purchased separately.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 5:17 pm

Here are their yearbook photos:

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 5:28 pm

Yes and their final photos undeniably depict how dead they are on the inside.

greekyoghurt likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Whereabouts are those photos in the yearbook because I can't find them and I'm pretty certain they weren't included. Those are the 12th grade photos I was talking about. Seniors have the option of still getting them but the photos in the yearbook are the ones where they are dressed up. Eric's wearing a flannel shirt and Dylan a blue one.

Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73128

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 5:57 pm

Jenn wrote:
Whereabouts are those photos in the yearbook because I can't find them and I'm pretty certain they weren't included. Those are the 12th grade photos I was talking about. Seniors have the option of still getting them but the photos in the yearbook are the ones where they are dressed up. Eric's wearing a flannel shirt and Dylan a blue one.
On page 81, Dylan is wearing a blue shirt.couldn't find Eric's pic.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 5:59 pm

Yes there these as well:

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 6:02 pm

spinvault wrote:
Jenn wrote:
On page 81, Dylan is wearing a blue shirt.couldn't find Eric's pic.
Eric is on page 77 but no, I'm not talking about those photos. I was referring to the ones posted a few posts back. The post says those pictures are in the yearbook but I'm wondering where cuz I don't see them and I am pretty sure they aren't in there.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Is it perhaps in the original publishing which was then scrapped?

Anyway in regards to the class photo, I guess to see the full uncropped one it would have to depend on a former student who purchased it and is willing to share. Infact I actually had the same thing done in my school wayyyyy back and I can't believe I forgot about it. Yeah we did have the option of buying that laminated size for how many dollars.

shades

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 6:12 pm

Or I think by the time their 12th grade photos were taken they weren't gonna claim it anyway cause by then the massacre had happened.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 6:43 pm

OK and what pages are they on because that just looks like something someone made up. I looked through the entire yearbook and don't see those photos any where. The only photos for 12th graders are the ones where they are dressed up so unless someone can point them out to me in the actual yearbook, I'm just going to assume they weren't in the yearbook.

And no, the massacre didn't already happen once the pictures came back. The senior photos (the ones in the yearbook) were taken in the summer of 1998. Literally as soon as you're done 11th grade, like a month later, they take your senior photos and you get them back right before the school year starts. The 12th grade photos (the ones not in the yearbook) are usually taken the 2nd day of your 12th grade school year and you get the pictures back like 6 weeks later. So by November of 1998, the boys had all their photos back. That's why Dylan's hair looks a bit shorter than when he died because by then, the photos were about 9 or 10 months old.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 3:30 am

Oh okay then. Those are really bad pictures of them anyway.

froggy

Contribution Points : 68450
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 5:58 am

Jenn wrote:
OK and what pages are they on because that just looks like something someone made up. I looked through the entire yearbook and don't see those photos any where. The only photos for 12th graders are the ones where they are dressed up so unless someone can point them out to me in the actual yearbook, I'm just going to assume they weren't in the yearbook.

The only place I can find these photos are in the opening pages of the yearbook, in the big black/white collage with all the other student's pictures. Can't see them anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 6:18 am

froggy wrote:
Jenn wrote:

The only place I can find these photos are in the opening pages of the yearbook, in the big black/white collage with all the other student's pictures. Can't see them anywhere else.
Yea, that is the only place I thought they could be if they were actually in the yearbook because I looked all through the rest of the book and didn't see them any where else. Were you able to spot Dylan and Eric in the collages?

Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 6:31 am

Jenn wrote:
Yea, that is the only place I thought they could be if they were actually in the yearbook because I looked all through the rest of the book and didn't see them any where else. Were you able to spot Dylan and Eric in the collages?

Yep! On page 2. It took me back to playing Where's Wally?  Laughing  But they were pretty easy to spot.

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 7:07 am

froggy wrote:
Jenn wrote:

Yep! On page 2. It took me back to playing Where's Wally?  Laughing  But they were pretty easy to spot.

Thank you for pointing them out for me. I probably would have been sitting here all day trying to find them. And I saw you tagged me asking for the suicide photo. I will private message that to you now.

Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 9:04 am

Jenn wrote:
Thank you for pointing them out for me. I probably would have been sitting here all day trying to find them. And I saw you tagged me asking for the suicide photo. I will private message that to you now.

No problem! Thanks for the photo. Smile
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 10:04 am

Oh wowwwww it is there.

But thank goodness the news sites have been using their 11th grade photos though cause this one is just bad.

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 10:56 am

This here are the photos that all the news stations were using once they started releasing information about the shooters. I remember seeing these pictures on the news that day clear as day. I had just gotten home from school and sat in the kitchen with my Mom and Grandmom watching it. Of course, Dylan and Eric were long dead by then but weren't found until later.

And no wonder people thought there was a 3rd shooter - when these photos started flashing on the TV, the kids who made it out of the school were probably wondering where the shooter with the long hair was because Dylan didn't even really look like that anymore. But the school said it was the only photos they had access to at the time. These pictures were about a year and a half old at the time of the shooting.

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 1:23 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

sororityalpha wrote:

Well, here you go Jenn, this is from the yearbook:

Eric is on top 6 places to the right, Dylan is on left 5th line from the top
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 2:50 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:

sororityalpha wrote:

Well, here you go Jenn, this is from the yearbook:

Eric is on top 6 places to the right, Dylan is on left 5th line from the top
Yea, another member was nice enough to locate the boys, circle their photos and post the picture for me. That's why I kept asking you to point the photos out for me because obviously I couldn't find them myself and looked all throughout the yearbook and still didn't see them. But thanks anyway.

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Yes, you are welcome
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 3:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I am using the link you provided for the Yearbook to save all the photos and upload them to the Columbine Facebook page. I can't seem to find Page 18. Is it missing from your uploads or is there no Page 18?

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 4:43 am

Could someone kindly recap to me which of the victims would have been in the senior collage with Eric and Dylan above and are they also in the class photo?

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 6:54 pm

Jenn wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I am using the link you provided for the Yearbook to save all the photos and upload them to the Columbine Facebook page. I can't seem to find Page 18. Is it missing from your uploads or is there no Page 18?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There are some pages missing that I could not get from the original source. I am looking still for them
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 3:38 pm

shades wrote:
Could someone kindly recap to me which of the victims would have been in the senior collage with Eric and Dylan above and are they also in the class photo?

These are the collages from the 1999 Yearbook:

At the beginning of the Yearbook:

At the end of the Yearbook:

Back to top Go down
anananana

anananana

Contribution Points : 62003

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 7:31 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

These look like their Junior photos (from 98).
Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

Contribution Points : 65499

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:58 pm

shades wrote:
Yes and their final photos undeniably depict how dead they are on the inside.
l
Eric's eyes give me the creeps! You can see the anger and hate. Dylan not as much but still dead in the eyes, as you say. I can't sleep after seeing those eyes. Yikes. It will give me nightmares.

greekyoghurt likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 8:21 pm

It would be amazing to see!
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 3:59 pm

I've recently bought a '99 yearbook from the same person who sold me the signed '96 book. It's eerie to read through (especially some of the inscriptions), and of course the creepy empty space where a photo of Eric would have been gives me chills. I'm still surprised they didn't remove their senior pics from the book as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 9:50 pm

froggy wrote:
I've recently bought a '99 yearbook from the same person who sold me the signed '96 book. It's eerie to read through (especially some of the inscriptions), and of course the creepy empty space where a photo of Eric would have been gives me chills. I'm still surprised they didn't remove their senior pics from the book as well.
Do you ever plan on scanning it and posting it here? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 4:00 am

Mystic808 wrote:
froggy wrote:
Do you ever plan on scanning it and posting it here? Very Happy

'99 is already available online is it not? I think it's also on Jenn's Facebook page (it was half done when I last visited it a couple of months ago so I guess it might all be there by now).

Or do you mean the '96 book that Froggy has?

I might scan the '97 one in when I have a chance. It's fucking massive though and would take a while - edit - that's if it's not already scanned somewhere and available online?
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84444

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 4:14 am

i have a copy of the 1998 yearbook

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 5:28 am

browneyes11 wrote:
i have a copy of the 1998 yearbook

We're doing quite well then between us all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next