Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yea, that is the only place I thought they could be if they were actually in the yearbook because I looked all through the rest of the book and didn't see them any where else. Were you able to spot Dylan and Eric in the collages?

Yep! On page 2. It took me back to playing Where's Wally?  Laughing  But they were pretty easy to spot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:07 am

Yea, that is the only place I thought they could be if they were actually in the yearbook because I looked all through the rest of the book and didn't see them any where else. Were you able to spot Dylan and Eric in the collages?

Yep! On page 2. It took me back to playing Where's Wally?  Laughing  But they were pretty easy to spot.

Thank you for pointing them out for me. I probably would have been sitting here all day trying to find them. And I saw you tagged me asking for the suicide photo. I will private message that to you now.

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:04 am

Thank you for pointing them out for me. I probably would have been sitting here all day trying to find them. And I saw you tagged me asking for the suicide photo. I will private message that to you now.

No problem! Thanks for the photo. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:04 am

Oh wowwwww it is there.

But thank goodness the news sites have been using their 11th grade photos though cause this one is just bad.

Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:56 am

This here are the photos that all the news stations were using once they started releasing information about the shooters. I remember seeing these pictures on the news that day clear as day. I had just gotten home from school and sat in the kitchen with my Mom and Grandmom watching it. Of course, Dylan and Eric were long dead by then but weren't found until later.

And no wonder people thought there was a 3rd shooter - when these photos started flashing on the TV, the kids who made it out of the school were probably wondering where the shooter with the long hair was because Dylan didn't even really look like that anymore. But the school said it was the only photos they had access to at the time. These pictures were about a year and a half old at the time of the shooting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Here are their yearbook photos:

Well, here you go Jenn, this is from the yearbook:

Eric is on top 6 places to the right, Dylan is on left 5th line from the top
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:50 pm

Well, here you go Jenn, this is from the yearbook:

Eric is on top 6 places to the right, Dylan is on left 5th line from the top
Yea, another member was nice enough to locate the boys, circle their photos and post the picture for me. That's why I kept asking you to point the photos out for me because obviously I couldn't find them myself and looked all throughout the yearbook and still didn't see them. But thanks anyway.

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Yes, you are welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I am using the link you provided for the Yearbook to save all the photos and upload them to the Columbine Facebook page. I can't seem to find Page 18. Is it missing from your uploads or is there no Page 18?

shades

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:43 am

Could someone kindly recap to me which of the victims would have been in the senior collage with Eric and Dylan above and are they also in the class photo?

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I am using the link you provided for the Yearbook to save all the photos and upload them to the Columbine Facebook page. I can't seem to find Page 18. Is it missing from your uploads or is there no Page 18?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There are some pages missing that I could not get from the original source. I am looking still for them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:38 pm

Could someone kindly recap to me which of the victims would have been in the senior collage with Eric and Dylan above and are they also in the class photo?

These are the collages from the 1999 Yearbook:

At the beginning of the Yearbook:

At the end of the Yearbook:

anananana

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:31 pm

These look like their Junior photos (from 98).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Yes and their final photos undeniably depict how dead they are on the inside.
l
Eric's eyes give me the creeps! You can see the anger and hate. Dylan not as much but still dead in the eyes, as you say. I can't sleep after seeing those eyes. Yikes. It will give me nightmares.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic808

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:21 pm

It would be amazing to see!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:59 pm

I've recently bought a '99 yearbook from the same person who sold me the signed '96 book. It's eerie to read through (especially some of the inscriptions), and of course the creepy empty space where a photo of Eric would have been gives me chills. I'm still surprised they didn't remove their senior pics from the book as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic808

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:50 pm

I've recently bought a '99 yearbook from the same person who sold me the signed '96 book. It's eerie to read through (especially some of the inscriptions), and of course the creepy empty space where a photo of Eric would have been gives me chills. I'm still surprised they didn't remove their senior pics from the book as well.
Do you ever plan on scanning it and posting it here? Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:00 am

Do you ever plan on scanning it and posting it here? Very Happy

'99 is already available online is it not? I think it's also on Jenn's Facebook page (it was half done when I last visited it a couple of months ago so I guess it might all be there by now).

Or do you mean the '96 book that Froggy has?

I might scan the '97 one in when I have a chance. It's fucking massive though and would take a while - edit - that's if it's not already scanned somewhere and available online?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
browneyes11

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:14 am

i have a copy of the 1998 yearbook

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:28 am

i have a copy of the 1998 yearbook

We're doing quite well then between us all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:01 am

It would be nice if someone could upload a copy of the 1996, 1997, 1998 Yearbooks one day.

Mystic808

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:50 am

It would be nice if someone could upload a copy of the 1996, 1997, 1998 Yearbooks one day.

That would be awesome, tbh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:51 am

I'll try and have a go at 97 sometime. The spine isn't in top condition so if it looks like it might damage when trying to flatten then I'm afraid I'll have to stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:00 am

I'll try and have a go at 97 sometime. The spine isn't in top condition so if it looks like it might damage when trying to flatten then I'm afraid I'll have to stop.

This is exactly the problem I've had with my '96 yearbook. As you can imagine I'm terrified of damaging it further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:52 am

If anyone who has a 96, 97 or 98 yearbook decides to upload them, please let me know that way I can add them to the Columbine Facebook page. I already have 1999 and I'm still working on getting that entire thing uploaded but I'd definitely love to add the others if anyone decides to share them online. Thanks!

Mystic808

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:58 pm

The 1996 one is fully available on a google drive online.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:05 pm

The 1996 one is fully available on a google drive online.

Excellent!! Means I don't have to scan it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - check this out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:06 pm

Link please? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:11 am

I've just this morning started to scan the '97 book.

I'll apologise now - there will be bits off the side chopped off and things. I'm having to do it at work and looking over my shoulder in case anyone else comes to the copier. I can't check the image either so it just emails it to my computer.

The good news is I have Adobe Acrobat Pro which allows me to merge pdf's so we should have it all on the one document when it's finished. It will be quite a large file so I don't know how I'll be sharing it yet (too large to email and I won't be able to access this site from my work computer). I'm sure I'll think of something.

11 pages of 300+ done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?   Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:55 am

You can use any web uploading site to upload it too and link here if you want please...

Has anyone ever acquired or seen a 1999 Columbine yearbook?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next