Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelly Fleming

Go down 
+5
Tuga
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
Love
Jenn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 12:40 am

Kelly Fleming (January 6, 1983 - April 20, 1999). She was the 11th victim fatally shot on April 20, 1999. This thread is for photos of Kelly.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Love

Love

Contribution Points : 67441
Forum Reputation : 38

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 3:32 am

Love

Contribution Points : 67441
Forum Reputation : 38

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 6:46 am

Don and Dee Fleming - Kelly's parents

liamsmom2011 and rosenkatzeleins like this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66303
Forum Reputation : 90

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 6:29 pm

Someone else mentioned on another thread that today was Kelly's birthday so I thought I would post here in her memory.

Kelly would have been 35 today. Rest In Peace.

rosenkatzeleins likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 6:45 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Someone else mentioned on another thread that today was Kelly's birthday so I thought I would post here in her memory.

Kelly would have been 35 today. Rest In Peace.

RIP. I hope you're celebrating in heaven Smile
Back to top Go down

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 6:58 pm

Seeing the victims pictures and smiles is ALWAYS heartbreaking. Sad
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 7:08 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I know Sad Plus the realization that by now they would all probably have careers, spouses, kids, etc. Their chances for all of those things were taken from them.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I know Sad Plus the realization that by now they would all probably have careers, spouses, kids, etc. Their chances for all of those things were taken from them.

That's why my empathy for E and D always ends on 4/20...
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 7:40 pm

Agreed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 8:59 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

That's why my empathy for E and D always ends on 4/20...

Wholeheartedly agree. Taking their own lives was in a sense their own business. Tragic nonetheless, yet still their own business. BUT when they decided to involve innocent people in their plans, that is where any sympathy I have goes out the window.
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64242
Forum Reputation : 0

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 12:02 pm

"When we were at the funeral home, they asked if we wanted her braces off. That was very, very important for me," Dee says. "She doesn't have her braces on now." A picture comes to mind, the one of Kelly smiling. - from a Denver Post article.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 12:47 pm

Tuga wrote:
"When we were at the funeral home, they asked if we wanted her braces off. That was very, very important for me," Dee says. "She doesn't have her braces on now." A picture comes to mind, the one of Kelly smiling. - from a Denver Post article.

That is seriously heartbreaking Sad
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 77842
Forum Reputation : 25

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 9:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], could you provide the article this quote came from? I'm very interested in reading it! Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 1:03 pm

TaylorsMom wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], could you provide the article this quote came from?  I'm very interested in reading it!  Thank you Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ofc. I know loads of trivia on the victims from all sorts of sources, even really obscure ones, some of them only accessible through the Wayback Machine. For example Corey's  drink of choice was chocolate milk and Daniel Mauser's sister was borderline suicidal after her brother's death. I found the first thing adorable but the latter quite disturbing.

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:07 pm

Thanks so much for sharing that article. It made me so sad but also good to know that her family found so much community support in the months following the shooting.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82861
Forum Reputation : 548

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 4:53 pm

Tuga wrote:
TaylorsMom wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], could you provide the article this quote came from?  I'm very interested in reading it!  Thank you Smile
Ofc. I know loads of trivia on the victims from all sorts of sources, even really obscure ones, some of them only accessible through the Wayback Machine. For example Corey's  drink of choice was chocolate milk and Daniel Mauser's sister was borderline suicidal after her brother's death. I found the first thing adorable but the latter quite disturbing.
I'm not sure if a thread for this already exists or whether you feeling like putting it together yourself but do you think you could make a list of articles or random facts about the victims at some point?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 5:25 pm

sscc wrote:
Tuga wrote:
TaylorsMom wrote:
I'm not sure if a thread for this already exists or whether you feeling like putting it together yourself but do you think you could make a list of articles or random facts about the victims at some point?

I second this idea!
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 5:40 pm

Littlelo wrote:
sscc wrote:
Tuga wrote:
TaylorsMom wrote:

I second this idea!
I've considered brushing up the Columbine wiki to include info on lots of stuff, I'd like a free online encyclopedia where future readers can get a neat overview of things, about the documentaries, books, statements etc. The Columbine site is neat but a lot of information has been revealed since, new books and documentaries will come as well etc. I guess I could prepare some drafts with a list of info in a Word document for some victims.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82861
Forum Reputation : 548

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 7:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That sounds great. Smile

Is this the Wiki that you are talking about?
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 7:55 pm

sscc wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That sounds great. Smile

Is this the Wiki that you are talking about?
Yes, that one. As you can see, it's very lackluster at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 67488
Forum Reputation : 35

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 11:41 am

This photo always gets me.

Back to top Go down
Elmoregates

Contribution Points : 46600

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 7:39 pm

This picture is my favorite.
here's a high-quality version

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kelly Fleming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Fleming   Kelly Fleming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelly Fleming
Page 1 of 1