Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile. Empty
PostSubject: My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile.   My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 3:39 pm

Today I was typing in gamer tags (usernames) on Xbox live of names like Reb and vodka to see were there accounts and I remembered Adam went by the username smiggles on the forums and that in the photos taken in his bedroom there were Xbox games. I searched up the account and there was one. Its location was America and the person had played 2 games halo reach and skate 2 (both released before 2012) also the profile had 0 friends and was offline. After that my friend searched up the account on Xbox one and the dates for the achievements unlocked in the games were 1/4/11.

Last edited by Athos on Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74114
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile.   My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Is it legit tho? It could very well be. Nice find, but there is really nothing else to it.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
Amarantha

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 71722
Forum Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile.   My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 2:25 am

Zero friends? I don't know how the Xbox Live network works because I've been playing only computer games since I was little, but usually the public profile of somebody who made the news internationally has more followers, correct me if I'm wrong. Do you need to confirm friendship requests or is it something more like Twitter followers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile.   My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 5:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Xbox live you send friend requests to the person and they can accept or deny them. Also I haven't found any information about this account so this could only be coming to light after 4 years lol.
Back to top Go down
abstractsmigs

abstractsmigs

Contribution Points : 71223
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile.   My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 2:58 am

Athos wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Xbox live you send friend requests to the person and they can accept or deny them. Also I haven't found any information about this account so this could only be coming to light after 4 years lol.

That is pretty interesting, has no other source said anything about that account or any other possible Adam's xbox account? I mean, I know he had an xbox 360 from pictures, but it would be quite fascinating if after four years this is the first discovery of the account. Keep this thread posted if you find out anything else.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile.   My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 6:54 am

Interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile.   My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Kind of eerie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile.   My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My friend and I found Adam lanzas old Xbox live profile.
Page 1 of 1