Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
toolargesweaters

Contribution Points : 66237
Forum Reputation : 0

Locations Empty
PostSubject: Locations   Locations Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 6:39 am

Hey there! As you can see, I am new to this forum, but not new to being interested in Columbine, heh.

Anyways - I am from Europe and I'll get to visit the Littleton area next year in spring. I want to (discreetly, of course) visit as many related places as possible. Has anyone done a similar trip and can point out some places to me? I tried to see if someone has talked about this using the forum search but didn't find much.
I gatheredsome addresses, like the school and memorial obviously, the former Blackjack location, the houses the boys lived at (will obviously not stop there or anything, just drive by, I really wouldn't want to bother the people there or offend anyone).

I would love to visit the Rampart Range area E&D were at, but have so far understood that it is too big to tell where they are? Or does anyone now?

Also on my list I also have the steakhouse they had their last dinner at and got the address for that.

Does anyone else have some interesting locations and the according address?
I think I read the purchased last-minute items at 'King Soopers' in the morning? Is that correct, and where would that be located? I saw multiple ones on maps..

Thank you and I hope I don't get trashed for these questions.. u.u
Back to top Go down

Locations
Page 1 of 1