Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH

Go down 
+2
Lizpuff
suburbanmessiah
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

Contribution Points : 67728
Forum Reputation : 25

CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Empty
PostSubject: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Charles Manson has been moved from the California State Prison to an outside hospital to treat a serious illness, sources say.

Could this be it? DISCUSS.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 11:38 pm

I saw that! There are videos on YouTube where people have recorded telephone calls with him. Some are fairly recent and he sounds terrible. When I listened to one, last week as a matter of fact, I thought, wow, he's sick or something. It must be pretty dire for them to take him to a hospital. I imagine he's terminal, although you would think his "wife" or someone might release a statement. On the other hand, there's HIPAA, so if neither he nor his family authorizes the release, we may not know much for awhile.
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 5:44 am

Yeah, no one is saying what it is--or why he is in the hospital--which naturally leads me to believe it's something more serious. Also, he's, uh...how you say....OLD. The day is going to come sooner rather than later.

That said, could this be the first 'big death' of 2017? Let's watch!

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 5:47 am

I just wanted to mention this thread is open to other Manson-related topics, of course. I mean, you can post anything about the case here. I would have posted this in the 'Charles Manson' thread, if not for the fact that there does not appear to be one. ...I did a search of the forum (which is what I always do before starting a new thread) and couldn't find one. I know, I KNOW, he is a bit of a cliche (and liek not even a real killer liek) but I think we could all use a Manson thread.

Rejoice!

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95199
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Apparently it is due to Gastrointestinal Bleeding. Perhaps [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could shed more light on this but it doesn't sound good if that is accurate.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 3:05 pm

Gastrointestinal bleeding can be, and often is, bad, and I would speculate that it is an effect of something else. There are several conditions which can cause this, but I would be surprised if he wasn't terminal simply due to the Department of Corrections moving him to a real hospital. Sure, there's guards and all that, but it's never a good sign when an inmate is transferred out like that.

I hope more information becomes available. Although everyone knows Charles Manson, I've never really been interested in that whole ordeal. I recently read up on it and watched some interviews with him. I think he has mental issues, but I also vaguely feel like some of it is an act.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am embarrassed to say that I didn't know that he hadn't killed anyone until recently. That surprised me, for some reason. And, to top it off, he originally got the death penalty.
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's rumoured he may have killed one or two people but it was never proven in court. He only masterminded the killings he went on trial for.

I believe some of his 'craziness' may be in act only because Manson has been institutionalized his whole life and probably doesn't want to be released. It makes sense to me. If I recall correctly right before he was released from prison in the late 60's, before he recruited his family, he asked not to be released.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 11:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are exactly spot on about him asking to not be released. I remember that vividly and I watched a documentary that addressed this in the last week or so. I find that he can speak rationally, to a point. Then, if allowed to continue (and he always is), he sinks into those infamous ramblings. It's almost like random words or thoughts in his mind and he has verbal diarrhea with no social conscientiousness as to when to stop. He's been allowed to act, and speak, unadulterated and unrestrained, for decades. I think of many other prisoners who are not, and should not, be afforded such a luxury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 11:45 pm

That man's eyes though, especially when he was younger...whew. There is something there in the darting blackness of his eyes. Brimming. I want to say hate, but that seems pedestrian and not quite right. Those are eyes that would make me turn and go the other way should I ever see them in real life. I can honestly say I have never encountered that in my life, and I've dealt with every sort of humanity, professionally and personally.
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 12:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes, I definitely think he is well aware of how he is perceived and, that bring said, knows how to manipulate the media, his peers, his followers--EVERYONE--to see him exactly as he wants to be seen. His rhetoric and flair for speech is kinda what got him into trouble in the first place. And absolutely there is "something" with his eyes that I can't quite put my finger on, either. Kinda like how he simultaneously resembles Jesus and a caricature of the devil.

Confession time, I have been extremely fascinated by the case for decades--since I was a kid practically. From how he recruited his hippie family to actually convincing them to KILL for him, to the alleged 'Helen Skelter' motive and his musical ambitions...like Columbine, there is a lot to this case and much to contemplate and speculate and chew over. There hasn't been a case quite like the Manson murders, before or since.

Last edited by suburbanmessiah on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 12:24 am

Hey, how is this for another moment of Manson-branded 'clarity'?

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 12:42 am

I wish I knew more and I enjoy your perspective on this. I *think* cult leaders HAVE to have that manipulation, rhetoric and an allure. I'm amazed that all the cults which span religions and just someone with a crazy ideal, like Manson, can attract seemingly otherwise normal people into their circle and work their magic. It is cruel and devious, but the mastermind has a sort of Messiah complex and they either justify their actions or, more likely, do not care. It doesn't even take a smart person to cultivate such a following and that is a scary thought.

I think he would have been devastated to be locked away and forgotten. For him, that would have been the ultimate punishment. He has needed the attention and, for some reason, needs it like he does air. Such is the life of a cult leader, I suppose. I'm also amazed at the people who, to this day, follow him. Some of these people weren't even alive when he wreaked his brand of drug-fueled havoc.

I think it's the Diane Sawyer documentary where, at the end, its more of a behind the scenes, unguarded moment. He amazingly is calmer and slightly more lucid. The guards seemed to be amused with their charge. During the interview, though, he ramped up the nonsensical rambling. It seemed unreal to me, but also a glimpse into the real Charles Manson.
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 4:32 am

IT DOES NOT EVEN TAKE A SMART PERSON, and that IS terrifying. You are absolutely right! I know the way he enticed many of his female followers back in the 60's, usually just involved saying something vague about their upbringing and their home life (many were in their late teens and early 20's). Stuff like, "your father never appreciated you. I will appreciate you." That kind of garbage, pseudo-psychological emotional hijacking.

Another interesting thing of note, when the family dropped acid, Manson would ensure he would remain in control by only doing half of what the other members of the family were doing; if they all did a tab, he would do a half-tab. That way he could still tune into what they were feeling but at the same time be able to sort of survey them and spout such gems as "no sense makes sense" which of course the family would all accept as gospel. The family would also have no idea he would have taken less, so to them he appeared almost God-like, someone beyond the effects of psychoactive drugs... I could literally go on forever.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 12:38 pm

I saw some the women, who were locked up for murders, say that very thing, that while they would do copious amounts of drugs, they doubted his use. I may be losing my "feeling" and "sense" about situations and people, but those 2 women did seem to me to be genuinely remorseful and even perplexed at their actions. There's been a big deal made about not granting them parole, and I get it based on the murders alone. But at the same time, they are middle aged, away from the Manson verbal diarrhea and are probably a danger to nothing anymore.

I think it's important to keep in mind the brain doesn't develop fully until as late as mid-20's. What develops last, in layman' terms, is the section responsible for risky behavior and consequences. So, when you look at a lot of these crimes, and you see the youth, this becomes an important puzzle piece to me. Not an excuse, just a part of the puzzle. I am absolutely not the same person I was as an adolescent and when I was in my early 20's. Sure, there are characteristics and traits that have spanned my whole life, but I am different. What an awful thought, now that I think of it, to always be defined by an action you committed as a kid. I'll have to edit the Menander brothers thread now lol!
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 1:39 pm

I got interested in Manson at first solely based on Sharon Tate. Valley of the Dolls is one of my favorites.

If I am not mistaken, didn't Susan Aikens pass away a few years back?

shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78761
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 3:15 pm

I would actually miss him if he were gone. Charles Manson is a riot. He's hilarious.

I like his whole thing with The Beach Boys and how they took his music and released a remake of his song which sucks (that was the time Brian Wilson was in seclusion), and how some of the manson girls slept with Dennis Wilson and they all actually hung out for abit.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 4:24 pm

You all are much more knowledgeable than I, so I defer to your knowledge. I'm limited to the basics and what little I've read and saw. The murders were awful bloodbaths. I can't imagine the terror those people experienced.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 4:41 pm

Just a little tidbit. During the LaBianca murders, Charles actually had the opportunity and wanted it, to kill one of the victims. He had one of them face their backs at him and he was trying to distract them so he could stab them.

He couldn't do it. Yup, he freaked out and he couldn't kill AND he went along with this trip of killing with the gang this time because he wanted his opportunity to kill someone and make sure the crime scene wasn't messed up the way it was at Sharon Tate's house.

The point is that he didn't have 'murder' in him somehow. He had no guts. He let the rest of the Manson crew with him that day do the dirty work.

shades

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 4:43 pm

Charles Manson actually had a serious passion to be a singer-songwriter. He was very adamant with his 'music' and you can still find some of his recordings out there somewhere.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 4:58 pm

For some reason, that's amusing in a way to me that he was an aspiring musician. I'm not surprised he didn't have murderous capabilities in him, either. I could be delirious, so don't hold anything I say against me. What is his music like? I'm throwing up and nauseated after my treatment yesterday, so I'm not in the mood to pull it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 5:02 pm

lol I did see a "fake news story" yesterday where he "Killed 5 Nurses and Died". I shook my head at the sheer stupidity and proceeded on.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 5:07 pm

The Beach Boys minus Brian Wilson released this song. The lyrics are not Manson's, but the music/sound is.

THIS is Charlie.

shades

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 5:08 pm

One of my favourites. Yes this is Charles Manson.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 5:21 pm

Ok, The Beach Boys thing is bizarre to me. I don't know much of their music, but they seemed (to me, who again, really doesn't know much) like they were squeaky clean choir boys. That second song sounds nothing like Manson! It's not bad for the time, but did he write those lyrics?!?!? They are so...un-
Mansonesque to me!
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 5:26 pm

They were the popular corny pop boy group of the sixties. Real commercial music. Brian Wilson the only surviving Wilson is the genius of all the legendary songs that came out of them. Dennis came to know Charlie through two of the manson girls Dennis picked up and slept with. The crew had stayed over Dennis's place, did drugs, took some of his money, just grimy mess. Charlie was incessantly pitching his music and wanting it produced and to grow big. Long story short what got Charlie mad was that Dennis took his music and re-wrote it and released songs that were meant to be Charlie's.

Yeah he wrote those lyrics and honestly they aren't the greatest...he was probably high on a bunch of stuff while writing but he had potential to sing and be a composer in my opinion.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 6:00 pm

I just would have expected a mind boggling ramble, not a mournful love song. I wonder about his son, for some disjointed reason. Is he alive, what does he do, etc.? And the name Manson. Not a name I've encountered in real life, thus relegating it synonymously with Charles and Marilyn.

So what is your opinion on his behavior and speeches? Others, too, chime in, if you want. I have mine, but I like to hear from those who are intimately aware of the case.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 73201

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 9:18 pm

Don't forget about his delusions that the Beatles' "White" album spoke to him directly, particularly the song Helter Skelter haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 9:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Gah, my eyes are sprained from rolling them and my brain is cramping! I can't take him serious. Except his eyes, which bother me to no end. Not now, of course, he's old and not quite the same. In his heyday, holy crap were those haunting.
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 12:22 am

shades wrote:
Charles Manson actually had a serious passion to be a singer-songwriter. He was very adamant with his 'music' and you can still find some of his recordings out there somewhere.

Some nice selections you posted there--which I am far, FAR too lazy to repost--but yeah. This one? ..is pure gold. Or how about the other one I posted above--'Don't Do Anything Illegal'?

Whatever you say, Charlie.

And speaking about covers, I think Guns N Roses did their own rendition of 'Look at Your Game, Girl' as well. I dont like GNR but that song is probably the most obvious choice of his to cover..out of everything I have heard of his, that's the one that sounds the most like an actual SONG.

I actually own this album, the LIE album. I bought it at a really cool record store in my hometown when I was like 16 or 17. The guy behind the counter said I would be the only kid on the block with that album. And...I guess he was right. I know it's only a CD that is relatively easy to find online now, but it is one of my prized possessions...despite the fact that 75-80% of it is fundamentally terrible music and hard to listen to.

I also have a Charles Manson poster, although it's moreso a derisive take on the United States than it is a promotion of the man himself. It has his picture--you know, THE famous picture--and it says 'Love: American Style'. I think there are other posters in the same style, like for Richard Nixon, etc.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I purchased it at the same record store I got the album, but at different times.  My mom FU-REEKED when she saw it...I guess any mom would...almost. Anyway the record store is still there but it the guy who used to own it sold it to some losers that totally made it like a generic CD store. So hard to find cool little record shops these days....BOO.

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 12:38 am

The song the girls would sing on the way into court. On this recording, you can hear babies crying and babbling and stuff. It's creepy.

saintreddrop likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 12:50 am

You know, it's funny how people went wild 20 and 30 years ago about MUSIC that today isn't that bad and whatever else they deemed "weird" or "not for children". Lol, I cut my teeth on 80's heavy metal and my grandparents and parents said I would "go to hell" for listening to it. And Prince? My lifelong musical love? Drew even more wrath from them, although he did have "scandalous" lyrics. lol I'm GROWN and some his songs will still make me blush, but I love them.

Anyways, like anyone cares about that, Manson is definitely an impenetrable enigma. More so than David Koresh, Warren Jeffries (I think is his name)(and I just want to threat punch that pedophile), and that Jim Jones guy.
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 7:23 pm

It should also be noted that Sharon Tate lived in the former home of record producer Terry Melcher; it could be assumed that HE was the intended target. After turning down his demo, Manson ordered his family to kill everyone at 10050 Cielo Drive. So his musical aspirations are very closely tied to the case..that is, if you don't buy into the whole 'Helter Shelter' motive. I read Susan Atkins' book a few years ago (it sucked), and she said 'Helter Skelter' was a work of pure fiction by prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi. She also said she wanted to cut out Sharon Tate's baby so she could save it, and pretty much downplayed her involvement in the crimes. So who knows?

(Edit: And yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Susan Atkins aka.'Sadie Mae Glutz' or 'Sexy Sadie' died of brain cancer back in 2009 I believe.)

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 2:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So he initially refused surgery, then when he decided to opt into it they found he was too weak to survive I keep googling to see if he has passed. I don't think it will be long

Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 73201

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 1:32 am

I just realized the first I heard of Charles Manson's current condition was in this very thread... I wonder why it hasn't been more widely covered? I guess no one cares about poor, old, decrepit Charlie Manson anymore haha
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 6:11 pm

I do, and I don't really want him to go just yet :X

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:48 pm

Yeah, he has so much more to give.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 1:25 am

I'm admittedly out of the loop. Is he dead or recuperating or what?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 2:22 pm

Tomb wrote:
I'm admittedly out of the loop. Is he dead or recuperating or what?

Far as news goes he is still alive as far as I can tell. No death news or anything. But there hasn't been much info lately. Last I read he was transferred back to prison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 2:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm not in a good mood anyway, but it irks me to no end that here is a career criminal who has lived longer than a lot of other people. I include myself in that assessment. I have suffered and will continue to do so until I die. Such is my lot in life. But this man has the one thing we all want, a nice, long life. There's a reason Life Isn't Fair is such a common platitude.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 2:35 pm

Tomb wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm not in a good mood anyway, but it irks me to no end that here is a career criminal who has lived longer than a lot of other people. I include myself in that assessment. I have suffered and will continue to do so until I die. Such is my lot in life. But this man has the one thing we all want, a nice, long life. There's a reason Life Isn't Fair is such a common platitude.

Evil seems to never die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for understanding what I was trying to say. I don't wish I'll on anyone, even him, but I definitely have my moments
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Does anything think this guy really talks to Manson? I dunno, to me it seems fishy. The biggest red flag for me is the fact that this guy doesn't have a lot of subscribers or views, the kind of views I think he would amass if he really was talking to Manson. Plus it's kinda hard to make out what Manson is actually saying.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:49 pm

Is he still alive? Back in prison? I haven't heard a peep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:56 pm

Finally that sack of shit might kick the bucket.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Hey hey hey I kinda like Manson....he's better than most.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:26 pm

I guess he's still alive....maybe?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Yea no news saying he has passed so I would say he is still kicking

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 3:12 am

There's no current news or updates regarding Manson. It's kind of odd how hush hush this is. I'm truly amazed no one in his circle has made any kind of statement whatsoever. Shoot, I can't even find out if he's still in the hospital or back in prison.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 1:52 pm

There are some sites saying he died but nothing legit. I think he is back in prison awaiting death.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 2:55 pm

How strange, that a man who thrived on publicity and is a fixture in most people's lexicon due to his own antics, is radio silent. Weird, weird, weird. But, hey, it's Charles Manson, so anything is possible with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next