Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tomb
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:50 pm

You know, it's funny how people went wild 20 and 30 years ago about MUSIC that today isn't that bad and whatever else they deemed "weird" or "not for children". Lol, I cut my teeth on 80's heavy metal and my grandparents and parents said I would "go to hell" for listening to it. And Prince? My lifelong musical love? Drew even more wrath from them, although he did have "scandalous" lyrics. lol I'm GROWN and some his songs will still make me blush, but I love them.

Anyways, like anyone cares about that, Manson is definitely an impenetrable enigma. More so than David Koresh, Warren Jeffries (I think is his name)(and I just want to threat punch that pedophile), and that Jim Jones guy.

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:23 am

It should also be noted that Sharon Tate lived in the former home of record producer Terry Melcher; it could be assumed that HE was the intended target. After turning down his demo, Manson ordered his family to kill everyone at 10050 Cielo Drive. So his musical aspirations are very closely tied to the case..that is, if you don't buy into the whole 'Helter Shelter' motive. I read Susan Atkins' book a few years ago (it sucked), and she said 'Helter Skelter' was a work of pure fiction by prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi. She also said she wanted to cut out Sharon Tate's baby so she could save it, and pretty much downplayed her involvement in the crimes. So who knows?

(Edit: And yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Susan Atkins aka.'Sadie Mae Glutz' or 'Sexy Sadie' died of brain cancer back in 2009 I believe.)

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So he initially refused surgery, then when he decided to opt into it they found he was too weak to survive I keep googling to see if he has passed. I don't think it will be long
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kiwik
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:32 pm

I just realized the first I heard of Charles Manson's current condition was in this very thread... I wonder why it hasn't been more widely covered? I guess no one cares about poor, old, decrepit Charlie Manson anymore haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:11 am

I do, and I don't really want him to go just yet :X

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Yeah, he has so much more to give.

CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2