Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH

Go down 
+2
Lizpuff
suburbanmessiah
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 7:50 pm

You know, it's funny how people went wild 20 and 30 years ago about MUSIC that today isn't that bad and whatever else they deemed "weird" or "not for children". Lol, I cut my teeth on 80's heavy metal and my grandparents and parents said I would "go to hell" for listening to it. And Prince? My lifelong musical love? Drew even more wrath from them, although he did have "scandalous" lyrics. lol I'm GROWN and some his songs will still make me blush, but I love them.

Anyways, like anyone cares about that, Manson is definitely an impenetrable enigma. More so than David Koresh, Warren Jeffries (I think is his name)(and I just want to threat punch that pedophile), and that Jim Jones guy.
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

Contribution Points : 67728
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 2:23 pm

It should also be noted that Sharon Tate lived in the former home of record producer Terry Melcher; it could be assumed that HE was the intended target. After turning down his demo, Manson ordered his family to kill everyone at 10050 Cielo Drive. So his musical aspirations are very closely tied to the case..that is, if you don't buy into the whole 'Helter Shelter' motive. I read Susan Atkins' book a few years ago (it sucked), and she said 'Helter Skelter' was a work of pure fiction by prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi. She also said she wanted to cut out Sharon Tate's baby so she could save it, and pretty much downplayed her involvement in the crimes. So who knows?

(Edit: And yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Susan Atkins aka.'Sadie Mae Glutz' or 'Sexy Sadie' died of brain cancer back in 2009 I believe.)

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95199
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 9:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So he initially refused surgery, then when he decided to opt into it they found he was too weak to survive I keep googling to see if he has passed. I don't think it will be long

Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 73201

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 8:32 pm

I just realized the first I heard of Charles Manson's current condition was in this very thread... I wonder why it hasn't been more widely covered? I guess no one cares about poor, old, decrepit Charlie Manson anymore haha
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78761
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 1:11 pm

I do, and I don't really want him to go just yet :X

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Yeah, he has so much more to give.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 8:25 pm

I'm admittedly out of the loop. Is he dead or recuperating or what?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 9:22 am

Tomb wrote:
I'm admittedly out of the loop. Is he dead or recuperating or what?

Far as news goes he is still alive as far as I can tell. No death news or anything. But there hasn't been much info lately. Last I read he was transferred back to prison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 9:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm not in a good mood anyway, but it irks me to no end that here is a career criminal who has lived longer than a lot of other people. I include myself in that assessment. I have suffered and will continue to do so until I die. Such is my lot in life. But this man has the one thing we all want, a nice, long life. There's a reason Life Isn't Fair is such a common platitude.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 9:35 am

Tomb wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm not in a good mood anyway, but it irks me to no end that here is a career criminal who has lived longer than a lot of other people. I include myself in that assessment. I have suffered and will continue to do so until I die. Such is my lot in life. But this man has the one thing we all want, a nice, long life. There's a reason Life Isn't Fair is such a common platitude.

Evil seems to never die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 10:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for understanding what I was trying to say. I don't wish I'll on anyone, even him, but I definitely have my moments
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 10:37 am

Does anything think this guy really talks to Manson? I dunno, to me it seems fishy. The biggest red flag for me is the fact that this guy doesn't have a lot of subscribers or views, the kind of views I think he would amass if he really was talking to Manson. Plus it's kinda hard to make out what Manson is actually saying.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 3:49 pm

Is he still alive? Back in prison? I haven't heard a peep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 3:56 pm

Finally that sack of shit might kick the bucket.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 3:57 pm

Hey hey hey I kinda like Manson....he's better than most.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 4:26 pm

I guess he's still alive....maybe?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 4:31 pm

Yea no news saying he has passed so I would say he is still kicking

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 10:12 pm

There's no current news or updates regarding Manson. It's kind of odd how hush hush this is. I'm truly amazed no one in his circle has made any kind of statement whatsoever. Shoot, I can't even find out if he's still in the hospital or back in prison.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 8:52 am

There are some sites saying he died but nothing legit. I think he is back in prison awaiting death.

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 9:55 am

How strange, that a man who thrived on publicity and is a fixture in most people's lexicon due to his own antics, is radio silent. Weird, weird, weird. But, hey, it's Charles Manson, so anything is possible with him.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:11 pm

This was from Tumblr so take it for what it is worth, but I saw a picture of Manson on there supposedly taken on 1/28 of this year and he is looking ok. So apparently he is doing better?

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 3:44 pm

I was looking for a Manson update, and his Wikipedia page popped up. It shows he has 3 children, 2 named Charles. Does anyone know much about this?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 2:07 am

I only know that one of Charles' kids was delivered in a bus and he used his own teeth to bite the umbilical cord off. Yep

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 6:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ok I read that, I froze for a moment and then burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 9:35 am

Yes he supposedly had 3 kids.  One the first named Charles committed suicide in the early 90s.  The second Charles may or may not exist.  The date he was allegedly conceived was a time when Manson was supposedly in jail.  So either dates are wrong or he was conceived on a very brief out of jail stint for Manson.  In any case he has never spoken or appeared publically. The third child was born when the "family" started.

Manson himself refers to everyone in his family as his child so finding out how many actual kids he may or may not have is hard.  here is some more info:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*edited so english makes sense

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 84853
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 9:28 pm

Charles Manson? More like Charles JUST DIE ALREADY YOU OLD FUCKING PRICK.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 9:12 am

I am pretty well convinced now that he is undead. He will never truly die

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 9:15 am

Nope. Like a cockroach, he will survive nuclear war.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 70906
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 10:43 am

Tomb wrote:
Nope. Like a cockroach, he will survive nuclear war.

WAAAAAH thanks for the laugh! rotfl
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:16 am

Are you guys kidding, he looks amazing. This is back in January this year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH   CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHARLES MANSON DEATH WATCH
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next