Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

New section and private message inquiries.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: New section and private message inquiries.   Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:03 am

I've gotten quite a few private messages and instead of trying to respond to all of them individually, I thought I'd just make one thread to address a few things.

A few of you were asking why you couldn't respond to threads on the board and were asking if the forum was having technical issues. No, it wasn't any kind of technical issue. I had the forum completely shut down for about a day to create a new section, move all the threads that the section was created for and also to move around some other threads that were posted in the wrong sections.

The new section which is titled "Columbine High School Massacre Archive" is for older newspaper, magazine and any other type of articles/stories that were released in the weeks/years after the massacre happened. I would like to keep "Thoughts on the Shooting" for actual discussions/debates/opinions.

I'm still going through the sections to make sure all the threads are posted in the proper sections. That could take a few more days or so but I won't need to shut the forum down for that. If you're looking for a thread and can't find it, it may have been moved. The best way to locate a thread would be to use the search option at the top of the page.

As for the actual sections on the forum, all of them except "Introductions", "Off Topic" and "Fanfiction" are available to the public. The 3 I just mentioned can only be accessed if you're a registered member who is logged into their account.

To view photos and links posted in any of the threads, you must be a registered member.

Thank you,
Jenn.

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: New section and private message inquiries.   Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:00 am

Just want to mention I love the newest section. SA has a ton of info and now we can see it all in one place!

View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: New section and private message inquiries.   Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:03 pm

Thank you @Jenn.

spinvault

PostSubject: Re: New section and private message inquiries.   Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:55 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for the new section and thanks to SA for all the information you provide.I am amazed at all the information you share with us. Thanks,I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New section and private message inquiries.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1