Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Columbine Cause

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 101662
Forum Reputation : 10

The Columbine Cause Empty
PostSubject: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Has anyone watched The Columbine Cause by Evan Long? What are your thoughts?

You can see the video here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's approximately an hour and a half long.
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101076
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:28 pm

I have seen part of it, maybe the first half hour? Because it's so long, it's hard to find time to sit and watch it all. What'd you think?
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Wideawake wrote:
I have seen part of it, maybe the first half hour? Because it's so long, it's hard to find time to sit and watch it all. What'd you think?

You're right it is really long, i think i watched it in bits then i'd forget what i'd previously watched etc clown I just watched the first 45 mins this evening and wondered what others thought who had seen it. So far and from what I can remember I think it's very well researched and there's always little bits and pieces of information that I forget about or have never looked very deeply into. It's an easy to understand video and Evan sources all of his information and summarizes witness statements extremely well.
I think it's obvious that the video is exploring the additional shooter theory, which personally despite all the confusing evidence I am very skeptical about. I still find it all very intriguing though. I think even if you don't subscribe to this theory it is still a very interesting video to watch.
I always thought JeffCo didn't do the best job when putting together the 11k (this is more than likely just be a pet peeve of mine) Of course it's a huge document which would have taken a great deal of time and it's not like we all don't make mistakes. But one of the noticeable errors that frustrates me was when they forget to redact the names of students identified as shooters who were not Eric and Dylan. I personally think it's pretty bad and it seems to happen more than a few times, this is something addressed in this video.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:35 pm

Im on his forum...as well as some others from here, me and Evan disagree in MANY aspects...
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:33 am

trench coat wrote:
Im on his forum...as well as some others from here, me and Evan disagree in MANY aspects...

Disagree with what? My take on the video?

On reflection of my post perhaps saying "I think it's obvious that the video is exploring the additional shooter theory" was worded badly as it implies this is 100% what the video is about and nothing else. As i mentioned i only recently saw the first 45 mins of the video, i think it's put together extremely well. I will get round to watching it all in full soon again. I'm interested to know what other peoples take on the video is.
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 101149

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:40 pm

I think he means him and Evan disagree with each other
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:48 pm

deathmedic wrote:
I think he means him and Evan disagree with each other

Thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't sure.

I still haven't got around to watching the rest of the video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:03 am

Well eh, I told him the Pentagon was only involved because the Governor of Colorado called in the National Guard to Columbine. He made it sound like it was a Government conspiracy or something, he has tons of pictures of Government spooks at Columbine so he thinks it was a cover-up.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118045
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Evan Long?   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:16 pm

JohnnyB wrote:
Speaking of, I was watching the Evan Long video and his interview last night...
I don't think we've ever had a thread discussing Evan Long and what we think of "Columbine Cause". I'd like to know what everyone's opinions are about it?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:27 pm

I was actually looking for it and was just about to set up a thread! Thanks!

I'll go first: I read a lot up on CT's and very little I look into it changing my mind. Perhaps only the JFK and the Roswell I believe in. 9/11 not so much because a family friend's husband died on Flight 93 and she said he described the men attacking were "Middle Eastern looking wearing red bandana's"

I finally read up and saw Evan Long's interview and his "Columbine Cause." YES IT DOES raise questions to a lot the official story such as why it took long for help to come, etc.

My first question is about the picture of H/K dead in the library. In particular, Dylan's position he is laying: Some suggest that Dylan may have been moved or something about his brain matter scattered into Eric's leg. If Dylan was moved, then why is his large puddle of blood around his head still? wouldn't it be all over Eric's legs and surrounding it?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:52 pm

I think Dylan was moved. I think he fell face down onto Eric's leg. The blood pool that Dylan is laying in, see how he is kind of on top of it, instead of it being around him? I think he was pushed onto his back and that is why he is laying on top of his blood pool. Also there is a blood spot on Dylan's right upper arm which matches a blood spot on Eric's left boot. I believe the only way he could have gotten that exact match is from laying on top of Eric's boot.

Also the way Dylan's knees are bent in the suicide photo would suggest he was in a kneeling position. His hat and brain matter are on Eric's pant leg as well. Also, Dylan has a line of blood going across his chin. If he was really in this position the whole time, it would have been impossible for the blood line to look that way. He would have had to been face down with his head slightly to the left for the blood line to be like that.

I'm not sure though if the bullet was ejected out the right side of Dylan's head though. If it did, then that would explain how the blood pool was to his right. While he was kneeling, face down on top of Eric's leg, the blood was coming out not only the left side, but the right side of his head as well, making a very large pool of blood to the left and right of where he was kneeling.

It has also been suggested that Dylan didn't die straight away. That maybe he shot himself, fell forward onto Eric's leg and then started convulsing and choking on his own blood and then flipped himself onto his back. I don't think so though. I think he was kicked off of Eric by police. They probably did it to be certain he was dead.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Then why is "HIS" puddle of blood around his head?? for it to out in a perfect circle around his head I would imagine his head was in that position for a while
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 am

I guess you're not understanding what I am saying. Perhaps I am having trouble explaining it. Whether he was on his back or lying face down, he would still have a pool of blood around his head. Like Eric, he is laying slightly to his left and still has a circular pool of blood around him. I was just stating reasons why I personally think that Dylan was moved. Doesn't mean I am right though. But gravity makes it impossible for Dylan to be lying flat on his back and have a blood line going from right to left across his chin.

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:46 am

xmichaelmyersii wrote:
Jenn wrote:
I think Dylan was moved. I think he fell face down onto Eric's leg. The blood pool that Dylan is laying in, see how he is kind of on top of it, instead of it being around him? I think he was pushed onto his back and that is why he is laying on top of his blood pool. Also there is a blood spot on Dylan's right upper arm which matches a blood spot on Eric's left boot. I believe the only way he could have gotten that exact match is from laying on top of Eric's boot.

Also the way Dylan's knees are bent in the suicide photo would suggest he was in a kneeling position. His hat and brain matter are on Eric's pant leg as well. Also, Dylan has a line of blood going across his chin. If he was really in this position the whole time, it would have been impossible for the blood line to look that way. He would have had to been face down with his head slightly to the left for the blood line to be like that.

I'm not sure though if the bullet was ejected out the right side of Dylan's head though. If it did, then that would explain how the blood pool was to his right. While he was kneeling, face down on top of Eric's leg, the blood was coming out not only the left side, but the right side of his head as well, making a very large pool of blood to the left and right of where he was kneeling.

It has also been suggested that Dylan didn't die straight away. That maybe he shot himself, fell forward onto Eric's leg and then started convulsing and choking on his own blood and then flipped himself onto his back. I don't think so though. I think he was kicked off of Eric by police. They probably did it to be certain he was dead.
Jenn, this is the the theory I've held onto for a long time.  All of the evidence you need is right there in the two pictures.  Klebold had been flipped over no doubt.  Those pictures were taken i'm guessing between 24 and 36 hours after death.  There are evidence flags up in them.  I doubt the SWAT team put them there 3 hours after finding the bodies of E&D.  The blood on Eric's pant leg disproves the theory that he shot Klebold because Eric would have had to hit the ground first.  I'm guessing they were facing each other possibly on their knees about 5 or 6 feet apart.
Yep, I completely agree. I believe Eric shot himself first because of how the gun ended up under Eric's leg and then Dylan ended up on top of Eric's leg. Eric's leg dropped on the gun after he was already dead and then Dylan shot himself, falling on Eric's leg. To me, the pictures say; they were facing each other, Eric shot himself first and then a few seconds later, Dylan followed, falling face down onto Eric's leg that had already fallen because he was dead (I believe Eric had his knees bent up towards his chest when he fired the gun and then lost body control after he was dead, dropping his leg on top of the gun).

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:49 am

Jenn wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:
I don't think we've ever had a thread discussing Evan Long and what we think of "Columbine Cause". I'd like to know what everyone's opinions are about it?
I posted this back in May, but i thought maybe people weren't interested Laughing 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm also really interested in other peoples opinions on the Columbine Cause video are.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:03 am

queenfarooq wrote:
Jenn wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:
I posted this back in May, but i thought maybe people weren't interested Laughing 

I'm also really interested in other peoples opinions on the Columbine Cause video are.
Yes, I guess you did. I'm really sorry about that. I must have totally overlooked your thread. And I did go through the shooting section first before making it to make sure there wasn't a thread already started. I guess I just didn't see it.No 

I will merge the 2 threads and that will bump yours back to the top too.Very Happy

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:07 am

Jenn wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
Jenn wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:

Yes, I guess you did. I'm really sorry about that. I must have totally overlooked your thread. And I did go through the shooting section first before making it to make sure there wasn't a thread already started. I guess I just didn't see it.No 

I will merge the 2 threads and that will bump yours back to the top too.Very Happy
Haha that's ok, this site is getting so busy now I'm at the stage where i can't remember what topics are here and what are not Smile It's an interesting topic though and i'm happy others are discussing it.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:12 am

queenfarooq wrote:
Jenn wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
Jenn wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:

Haha that's ok, this site is getting so busy now I'm at the stage where i can't remember what topics are here and what are not Smile It's an interesting topic though and i'm happy others are discussing it.
I see what happened. The moderators moved your topic into the "Documents" section and then I made this one in the "Shooting" section. I guess I was looking and posted this in the wrong section because it would be better suited in "Documents". I will merge them and move them both over to "Documents". And yes, I can't hardly keep track of what topics have been created and which ones haven't anymore either. That is a good thing though, it means the forum is getting bigger! We've come along way in 7 months.cheers 

Back to top Go down
rik75

Contribution Points : 96343
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Columbine cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:50 am

Jenn wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:
I think the ' Columbine Cause ' is very informative , i have spent a lot of hours reading witness statements and it can be quite draining ( due to the massive amount of witnesses .)Its good to be able to sit back and listen to the witness statements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Cause   The Columbine Cause Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Columbine Cause
Page 1 of 1