Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Eric's tooth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 666
Join date : 2016-04-15
Age : 18
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Eric's tooth?   Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:54 pm

The autopsy states the along with brains and skull fragments, a tooth was recovered.
Eric was missing a tooth, but how did he lose it?
Was it his final shotgun blast that knocked it out, or was it the same blow that broke his nose?

_________________
Falling out of airplanes and hiding out in holes
Waiting for the sunset to come, people going home
Jump out from behind them and shoot them in the head
Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1679
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Most likely the gun recoil from the shot broke his tooth

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:43 pm


Page 012309:

HARRIS ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) [from Dr. Galloway] had a shotgun wound to his head with the muzzle in the mouth. Bleeding was observed through his nose. At this time skull fragments from HARRIS, some with circular holes through them, were collected. Dr. Henry also collected suspected brain material and both packages were given to Dr. Bodelson.


Eric's Autopsy Report:

Additional material obtained from the scene is submitted for examination includes:

A. Skull fragments with one tooth.

B. Decomposed brain tissue - 600 grams


From the evidence, the tooth/skull fragments/brain material were all collected while examining/removing Eric's body from the scene. It sounds like the tooth was near Eric's final location.

There were no reports of a tooth being found anywhere else in the Library, like the area by Table 19 where Eric hit himself with his shotgun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 666
Join date : 2016-04-15
Age : 18
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:45 pm

Man that hit must have been really forceful to break his nose and tooth. He could have knocked himself unconscious.

_________________
Falling out of airplanes and hiding out in holes
Waiting for the sunset to come, people going home
Jump out from behind them and shoot them in the head
Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:58 pm

The tooth got knocked out probably from when Eric killed himself when he put the shotgun in or near his mouth and pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 666
Join date : 2016-04-15
Age : 18
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Another thing, there was a metal fragment removed from his skull, what was this from?

_________________
Falling out of airplanes and hiding out in holes
Waiting for the sunset to come, people going home
Jump out from behind them and shoot them in the head
Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:28 pm


Eric's Autopsy Report

IMPRESSIONS:

1. Decomposing cerebral cortex and cerebellar cortex - containing bone fragments – one
circular shotgun wad – one tiny piece of what appears to be metal

A. Wad and metal given to Sheriff's Office.

2. Skull fragments demonstrating circular perforations with outward beveling.

3. Separated dried blood for any future DNA testing - frozen.

4. Other specimens frozen separately - i.e. bone from decomposing brain tissue.


I would say the metal fragment was more than likely from one of the shot pellets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:29 pm


CBI 36/JCSO 1095 Winchester Super-X 3” – Chamber of Pump Shotgun

This was the shotgun shell that killed Eric.

Winchester Super-X 3” 00 Buck Shotgun Shell consists of 15 lead 00 buck shot pellets, white granulated buffer material, two thick fiber wads, tan in color, and one thin cup over the powder wad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaylorsMom

avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2016-01-05
Age : 34
Location : Greene, ME

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:53 pm

I'm apologizing ahead of time for not knowing much about guns or ammo...I want to make sure I'm understanding this right. When Eric shot himself, it wasn't just a large bullet and it was tiny pellets?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:05 pm


Shotguns don't use handgun/rifle bullets, they use shot shells with pellets/slugs.


Shotgun Slug = one big piece of lead that is fired out of the shell

Shotgun Pellets = multiple pellets fired out the shell


Here is a link to the 3" shot shell that Eric fired into his head:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:09 pm


This will show you more as well:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaylorsMom

avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2016-01-05
Age : 34
Location : Greene, ME

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:14 pm

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:11 pm


This was the result of Eric shooting himself in the head:

HEAD:

The scalp is covered by short, blood stained, black hair. The normal contour of the head is prominently distorted by extensive laceration of the scalp and associated massive fracturing of the cranium. Present in the mid-aspect of the lower forehead and extending downward to involve the bridge of the nose; the distal portion of the right side of the nose; and the medial aspects of both orbits; is an oblong configured blow-out type of laceration measuring 3" in length by 2” in width, associated with underlying multiple fracture fragments which extend outward from the wound. Present on the right lower forehead, extending upwards and across the lateral aspect of the right side of the head; extending up over the apex of the head; and then extending downward to involve the posterior aspect of the scalp to the level of the horizontal plane of the ears; is a large gaping laceration which measures 8" in length by 3” in width.

Ears - both ears are intact. There is bleed in both external auditory canals. There is blood staining of the earlobes. Present anterior to both of the ears are vertical lacerations. The one on the right measures 1-1/2" in length; the one on the left measures 3/4" in length; and these are consistent with blow-out injuries from a gunshot wound involving the mouth.

Eyes - the eyebrows are brown. The orbits are distorted by fracturing of the underlying skeleton. The sclera on the right is bluish-gray; the sclera on the left is white. The right iris is gray; the left iris is hazel. The pupils are round, measure 8 mm, and are directed anteriorly. The conjunctivae are minimally congested. No petechiae are observed. A reddish-purple periorbital contusion involves the left orbit.

Nose - there is, as previously described, injury to the external surface of the nose with extensive underlying fractures. Present adjacent to the right lateral margin of the nose are two vertical lacerations, each measuring 1/4". Present on both sides of the face are multiple linear, curvilinear, punctate lacerations and cuts, more dense on the right. Palpating the face reveals massive fracturing of the facial bones.

Mouth - there are several lacerations involving the corners of both sides of the mouth, the largest of which is on the right side, measuring 1/2" in length. There are multiple mucosal lacerations involving the mid-aspect of the lower lip. Slightly downward from the right side of the mouth is a laterally diagonal laceration measuring 1/2" in length. There is extensive laceration of the buccal mucosa. The tongue is intact, reddish-purple, with some black staining consistent with powder. There are central fractures of the upper and lower alveolar ridges. The teeth are intact with the exception that the lateral lower incisor on the right side of the jaw is absent. There is dense powder (soot) staining the mucosal surface of the hard palate. There is a large cavitary defect involving the roof of the mouth, including the hard palate, the soft palate, extending upwards involving the nasal pharynx and nasal passages, communicating directly into the base of the skull. This represents a contact entrance high energy gunshot wound. Present on the lateral surface of both sides of the face are brown whiskers.

As previously described, the scalp is massively lacerated. The external cranium is markedly distorted with a large area in the right lateral and posterior aspects of the head absent, having been blown away. The cranium is a mass of fracture fragments. The cerebral cortex and brain
stem have been evacuated. All that remains is a small portion of medulla oblongata. Several large fragments of brain are submitted separately consisting of portions of cerebral cortex; examined and there is no evidence of any underlying disease. There is massive fracturing of the
base of the skull, and there is a large cavitary defect involving the base of the skull, including the posterior aspect of the orbital plates, the temporal fossae, portion of the posterior fossae, and the sphenoid bone and clivus. This is the area that represents entry of the gunshot wound
into the skull. C1 and C2 are intact. The odontoid ligament and odontoid processes are intact.

The wound of entrance is a high energy gunshot wound to the roof of the mouth consistent with shotgun. The major force of the wound extended upward, backwards, and slightly to the right, causing large cavitary defects in the base of the skull and the right lateral posterior aspect of the skull. The characteristics of the wound are consistent with self-infliction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:14 pm


And, there is that missing tooth:

The teeth are intact with the exception that the lateral lower incisor on the right side of the jaw is absent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EGSandrew
Randy Stair
September 17, 1992 -
June 8, 2017
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2016-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:17 pm

I just can't imagine what that fatal shot would've looked like AND if Dylan saw it. That's something we'll never know, but it bugs me (if Dylan saw Eric go first or if it was when he wasn't expecting it). Really wish there were security cameras in the library.

_________________
I had to die in order to truly live. Just because I think you're okay today doesn't mean I won't hate you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 666
Join date : 2016-04-15
Age : 18
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:06 am

EGSandrew wrote:
I just can't imagine what that fatal shot would've looked like AND if Dylan saw it. That's something we'll never know, but it bugs me (if Dylan saw Eric go first or if it was when he wasn't expecting it). Really wish there were security cameras in the library.

I don't think Dylan even saw it coming. Turned around and boom, he was all alone. That's probably why it took him so long to shoot himself, because he was scared to die alone.

_________________
Falling out of airplanes and hiding out in holes
Waiting for the sunset to come, people going home
Jump out from behind them and shoot them in the head
Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1679
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:41 am

I also think Eric's suicide went pretty fast. I have stated this before (all my opinion of course) but I think Eric tried to not think about suicide until the very end. I think he was nervous almost to the point of fear of suicide. Then when he realized cops were closing in and time was coming to an end, he turned away from the windows sat down on the floor and did it. No time to think.

I do think Dylan although suicidal, was also nervous about it. Hearing people who tried to commit suicide and failed talk about it a lot of them state at the moment they slit their wrists or jumped off the chair they regretted it. Not all of course. Some fail and try again to eventually succeed. I don't think either Dylan or Eric had a moment's chance of feeling any regret- Eric died immediately and I think Dylan was unconscious immediately....anyway I am rambling here.

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EGSandrew
Randy Stair
September 17, 1992 -
June 8, 2017
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2016-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:14 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I also think Eric's suicide went pretty fast.  I have stated this before (all my opinion of course) but I think Eric tried to not think about suicide until the very end.  I think he was nervous almost to the point of fear of suicide.  Then when he realized cops were closing in and time was coming to an end, he turned away from the windows sat down on the floor and did it.  No time to think.  

I do think Dylan although suicidal, was also nervous about it.  Hearing people who tried to commit suicide and failed talk about it a lot of them state at the moment they slit their wrists or jumped off the chair they regretted it.  Not all of course.  Some fail and try again to eventually succeed.  I don't think either Dylan or Eric had a moment's chance of feeling any regret- Eric died immediately and I think Dylan was unconscious immediately....anyway I am rambling here.
Yeah, I mean if I were in a situation like that my thoughts would constantly be "how much longer until cops/swat start piling in?" They had no idea that it'd take the SWAT that long to enter. They could've carried on for a while. It wouldn't take much convincing for me to put that gun in my mouth after all of that and just get it over with, thinking they could be out in the hallway about to charge into the room. Eric without a doubt was instantaneously dead; he practically detached his face from his head. I could only imagine Dylan's reaction though. Like..that's one of the last images you'll ever see in your life; your friend laying in a pool of blood with his face distorted. I'd kill to know what happened in those final few minutes. Guess some things are better left open...but man...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 666
Join date : 2016-04-15
Age : 18
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:35 am

EGSandrew wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
I also think Eric's suicide went pretty fast.  I have stated this before (all my opinion of course) but I think Eric tried to not think about suicide until the very end.  I think he was nervous almost to the point of fear of suicide.  Then when he realized cops were closing in and time was coming to an end, he turned away from the windows sat down on the floor and did it.  No time to think.  

I do think Dylan although suicidal, was also nervous about it.  Hearing people who tried to commit suicide and failed talk about it a lot of them state at the moment they slit their wrists or jumped off the chair they regretted it.  Not all of course.  Some fail and try again to eventually succeed.  I don't think either Dylan or Eric had a moment's chance of feeling any regret- Eric died immediately and I think Dylan was unconscious immediately....anyway I am rambling here.
Yeah, I mean if I were in a situation like that my thoughts would constantly be "how much longer until cops/swat start piling in?" They had no idea that it'd take the SWAT that long to enter. They could've carried on for a while. It wouldn't take much convincing for me to put that gun in my mouth after all of that and just get it over with, thinking they could be out in the hallway about to charge into the room. Eric without a doubt was instantaneously dead; he practically detached his face from his head. I could only imagine Dylan's reaction though. Like..that's one of the last images you'll ever see in your life; your friend laying in a pool of blood with his face distorted. I'd kill to know what happened in those final few minutes. Guess some things are better left open...but man...

It really gets more disturbing and unreal, the more you think about it.

_________________
Falling out of airplanes and hiding out in holes
Waiting for the sunset to come, people going home
Jump out from behind them and shoot them in the head
Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TaylorsMom

avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2016-01-05
Age : 34
Location : Greene, ME

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:53 pm

Too bad the 911 call from Patti ended when it did...if they kept the line open. Maybe we could've heard them talking, possibly counting? Dylan's reaction to Eric's suicide assuming he went first. If that call just held on a little longer we could have the audio!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
runreilly

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2017-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:58 am

TaylorsMom wrote:
Too bad the 911 call from Patti ended when it did...if they kept the line open.  Maybe we could've heard them talking, possibly counting?  Dylan's reaction to Eric's suicide assuming he went first.  If that call just held on a little longer we could have the audio!

Who ended the call?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1679
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:09 am

runreilly wrote:
TaylorsMom wrote:
Too bad the 911 call from Patti ended when it did...if they kept the line open.  Maybe we could've heard them talking, possibly counting?  Dylan's reaction to Eric's suicide assuming he went first.  If that call just held on a little longer we could have the audio!

Who ended the call?  

Patti left the phone off the hook in order to go hide. After she did that the call continued for a bit before the 911 operator ended the call.

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
runreilly

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2017-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:27 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Patti left the phone off the hook in order to go hide.  After she did that the call continued for a bit before the 911 operator ended the call.

Ugh. I was hoping you wouldn't say that. Patti hanging it up would be excusable, but a 911 operator hanging up? The phone was capturing a recording of a school massacre! Wow...

Are we 100% sure it was disconnected, or is there a possibility it's JeffCo being shady again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1679
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:38 am

runreilly wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Patti left the phone off the hook in order to go hide.  After she did that the call continued for a bit before the 911 operator ended the call.

Ugh.  I was hoping you wouldn't say that.  Patti hanging it up would be excusable, but a 911 operator hanging up?  The phone was capturing a recording of a school massacre!  Wow...  

Are we 100% sure it was disconnected, or is there a possibility it's JeffCo being shady again?    

Well the entire call itself has never been released so we don't really know what could or couldn't be heard on the phone. We have to take their word for what happened but you never know with Jeffco.

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
runreilly

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2017-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:01 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Well the entire call itself has never been released so we don't really know what could or couldn't be heard on the phone.   We have to take their word for what happened but you never know with Jeffco.

So true. It's literally infuriating. They're literally the types that would pretend to not know if the boys spoke before shooting themselves, and for no reason. It seems they enjoy keeping the mystery going. It's 2017 and we're still trying to get to the bottom things. It becomes so silly when put into perspective. We've had more egregious acts of violence (ahem, 9/11) and massacres caught on camera. We know almost everything about Anders Breivik, Seung-Hui Cho, James Holmes, Adam Lanza and countless others.

Why do you think Columbine is treated like the JFK assassination? Harris and Klebold should have mailed those tapes to the media like they said they would.

Is there any information about the tape left on the Harris' kitchen table?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lasttrain
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 629
Join date : 2013-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:10 am

You would not have heard Eric and Dylan speaking on the phone, even if it was open. You would have heard the final shots and how much time elapsed between them.

Keep in mind it is possible that Dylan killed himself just a split second after Eric did and never saw Eric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
runreilly

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2017-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:27 am

lasttrain wrote:
You would not have heard Eric and Dylan speaking on the phone, even if it was open. You would have heard the final shots and how much time elapsed between them.

Keep in mind it is possible that Dylan killed himself just a split second after Eric did and never saw Eric.

Well we might have been able to hear if there was speaking. And I think if one of them raised their voice it could have been picked up. Could have a better indication of how long it took them to shoot themselves. The time between the two suicides. All beside the point though. Hanging up on that call is ludicrous and keeping information under lock and key for almost 20 years is absurd.

Like I said, they're almost to the point of treating it like the JFK assassination. The reason for not releasing the basement tapes sounds a lot like "You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EGSandrew
Randy Stair
September 17, 1992 -
June 8, 2017
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2016-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:45 pm

runreilly wrote:
lasttrain wrote:
You would not have heard Eric and Dylan speaking on the phone, even if it was open. You would have heard the final shots and how much time elapsed between them.

Keep in mind it is possible that Dylan killed himself just a split second after Eric did and never saw Eric.

Well we might have been able to hear if there was speaking.  And I think if one of them raised their voice it could have been picked up.  Could have a better indication of how long it took them to shoot themselves.  The time between the two suicides.  All beside the point though.  Hanging up on that call is ludicrous and keeping information under lock and key for almost 20 years is absurd.  

Like I said, they're almost to the point of treating it like the JFK assassination.  The reason for not releasing the basement tapes sounds a lot like "You want the truth?  You can't handle the truth!"
It really pisses me off. I mean sometimes it's cool to keep an open mind and try to envision what happened, but knowing Jeffco has or "had" physical documentation of numerous essential things that happened and chooses to keep it hidden or "destroyed" really pisses me off. I completely agree. In this day and age we've seen plenty of worse tragedies occur on Live TV compared to Columbine. I'm glad we have what we have, but there's soooo much more that the world should be able to see. We fight in wars all around the globe yet we can't hear the full 911 call from the library? We can't see the additional photos taken in the library? Obviously the basement tapes are at the top of the list, but come on...I get it, they don't want to take blame for not being able to prevent the tragedy or encourage future massacres, but please for the monstrosity that is the human race, give us what we want. *rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
runreilly

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2017-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Exactly. A year and a half after Columbine we watched the twin towers fall and 3,000 people reduced to dust. We watched it live. I think we can handle the basement tapes.

The "copycat" argument is also pretty lulzy, considering withholding information has only served to make the Columbine massacre much more tantalizing. And there are already copycats. So many school shooters have been obsessed with Columbine. I think the mystique that continues to shroud the whole Columbine ordeal only makes people more interested. They've turned it into the true crime of the century and many are intrigued. Look at us here on this forum scouring for evidence and begging for answers.

I wish I knew someone who worked high up in the FBI... Or better yet, everyone write to Trump. He's weird enough to make JeffCo release everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kurayami

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-02-07
Location : Morwell, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:27 am

TheSpiral wrote:
EGSandrew wrote:
I just can't imagine what that fatal shot would've looked like AND if Dylan saw it. That's something we'll never know, but it bugs me (if Dylan saw Eric go first or if it was when he wasn't expecting it). Really wish there were security cameras in the library.

I don't think Dylan even saw it coming. Turned around and boom, he was all alone. That's probably why it took him so long to shoot himself, because he was scared to die alone.

This is all speculation though right? I thought that Dylan and Eric died almost simultaneously. If I remember correctly, isn't what the autopsy reports indicated? Or was there no.time of death indication on the reports, but only in Jeffco's timeline?

I know that Eric's death was more instantaneous than Dylan's, Eric likely didn't feel a thing seeing as he literally blew his brains out. But the one thing that actually puzzled me was why Dylan used the Tec-9 to kill himself. Suicide with such a small caliber gun, in the temple like Dylan did it, isn't necessarily a guaranteed death. I don't really understand why he didn't just do the same the same as Eric and use his shotgun. The only consolation for Dylan's family being that once he was cleaned up they could have an open casket. That just wouldn't have been possible for Eric's family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Eric's tooth?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» By Tooth And Claw Dragons
» Wisdom Teeth
» Zulu War Exhibition Anglo Zulu war Society 17th 18th October 2011
» Erik's scene in class
» Eric's Quest

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: