Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric's tooth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EGSandrew

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I just can't imagine what that fatal shot would've looked like AND if Dylan saw it. That's something we'll never know, but it bugs me (if Dylan saw Eric go first or if it was when he wasn't expecting it). Really wish there were security cameras in the library.

I don't think Dylan even saw it coming. Turned around and boom, he was all alone. That's probably why it took him so long to shoot himself, because he was scared to die alone.

This is all speculation though right? I thought that Dylan and Eric died almost simultaneously. If I remember correctly, isn't what the autopsy reports indicated? Or was there no.time of death indication on the reports, but only in Jeffco's timeline?

I know that Eric's death was more instantaneous than Dylan's, Eric likely didn't feel a thing seeing as he literally blew his brains out. But the one thing that actually puzzled me was why Dylan used the Tec-9 to kill himself. Suicide with such a small caliber gun, in the temple like Dylan did it, isn't necessarily a guaranteed death. I don't really understand why he didn't just do the same the same as Eric and use his shotgun. The only consolation for Dylan's family being that once he was cleaned up they could have an open casket. That just wouldn't have been possible for Eric's family.
I've always heard they both died at 12:08pm but Dylan was alive longer after shooting himself. Who was it, Patrick Ireland? (the guy who was shot in the head and faded in and out of consciousness) I read somewhere he woke up to hear someone choking on blood, which would've been Dylan. Another theory was they both yelled "ONE! TWO! THREE!" and turned the guns on themselves (which I don't really buy). I think Eric went first and Dylan took a moment, like in a ritual style (taking off certain accessories). I'm 95% sure Eric went first. Dylan probably saw what the shot did to Eric and didn't want to go out in the same way. That still puzzles me too as to why he used the Tec-9. Then again, put yourself in that situation and lord knows what you'd do...you don't think straight. Some people think Eric shot Dylan when he wasn't looking but I don't buy it. Sooo many questions that we'll never know the answers to.

Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:45 pm

Ever wonder if Eric put the shotgun in his mouth and Dylan pulled the trigger for Eric?

I am sure that did not happen but you never know...

Back to top Go down
EGSandrew

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:41 pm

Ever wonder if Eric put the shotgun in his mouth and Dylan pulled the trigger for Eric?

I am sure that did not happen but you never know...

I never thought of that...That makes me sad...

Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:55 am

I just can't imagine what that fatal shot would've looked like AND if Dylan saw it. That's something we'll never know, but it bugs me (if Dylan saw Eric go first or if it was when he wasn't expecting it). Really wish there were security cameras in the library.

I don't think Dylan even saw it coming. Turned around and boom, he was all alone. That's probably why it took him so long to shoot himself, because he was scared to die alone.

This is all speculation though right? I thought that Dylan and Eric died almost simultaneously. If I remember correctly, isn't what the autopsy reports indicated? Or was there no.time of death indication on the reports, but only in Jeffco's timeline?

I know that Eric's death was more instantaneous than Dylan's, Eric likely didn't feel a thing seeing as he literally blew his brains out. But the one thing that actually puzzled me was why Dylan used the Tec-9 to kill himself. Suicide with such a small caliber gun, in the temple like Dylan did it, isn't necessarily a guaranteed death. I don't really understand why he didn't just do the same the same as Eric and use his shotgun. The only consolation for Dylan's family being that once he was cleaned up they could have an open casket. That just wouldn't have been possible for Eric's family.
I've always heard they both died at 12:08pm but Dylan was alive longer after shooting himself. Who was it, Patrick Ireland? (the guy who was shot in the head and faded in and out of consciousness) I read somewhere he woke up to hear someone choking on blood, which would've been Dylan. Another theory was they both yelled "ONE! TWO! THREE!" and turned the guns on themselves (which I don't really buy). I think Eric went first and Dylan took a moment, like in a ritual style (taking off certain accessories). I'm 95% sure Eric went first. Dylan probably saw what the shot did to Eric and didn't want to go out in the same way. That still puzzles me too as to why he used the Tec-9. Then again, put yourself in that situation and lord knows what you'd do...you don't think straight. Some people think Eric shot Dylan when he wasn't looking but I don't buy it. Sooo many questions that we'll never know the answers to.

The 1 2 3 thing was reported in a news article as said by Patti and she said she had never talked to that magazine. So I also do not buy that one at all.

TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:25 pm

@CVA just posted a new video today about this exact topic! You all should definitely check it out!
Back to top Go down
EGSandrew

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:22 pm

@CVA just posted a new video today about this exact topic!  You all should definitely check it out!
Yeah, I saw it. Very informative.

Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:55 pm

More information about Dylan's suicide here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:21 am

I don't know how to reply to an individual comment, doesn't show me an option to, but what makes you guys so certain Dylan killed himself after eric?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:36 am

I never said that Dylan killed himself after Eric.

There are some reasons why people believe Eric died first.

But nobody can say with 100% certainty who died first or if they died at the same time.
Back to top Go down
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:50 am

My comment was not replying to specifically you (don't take things so personally) but what are the reasons for why people believe Eric died first
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:56 am

My comment was not replying to specifically you (don't take things so personally) but what are the reasons for why people believe Eric died first

Well for one thing, Table 15 near where Eric and Dylan died had brain matter on top of it. The only person whose head exploded causing brain matter to escape was Eric. So it is pretty safe to assume that the matter belonged to Eric. There was also the remains of an exploded molotov cocktail on table 15. The brain matter was underneath the liquid from the cocktail. Meaning the matter was there before the cocktail exploded. So the theory is that Eric shot himself causing the brain matter to hit the table and then Dylan lit and threw the molotov cocktail onto the table. Then he killed himself.

EGSandrew

PostSubject: Re: Eric's tooth?   Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:52 am

In the suicide photos there's also blood and brain matter on Eric's leg, from Dylan falling and landing on him after pulling the trigger.

Eric's tooth?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2