Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rebs redemption

PostSubject: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:24 am

can i buy this Forum for 100 euros?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:29 am

I don't think Jenn would sell it. But I am curious. Why do you want to buy it?

View user profile
Amarantha

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:00 am

Remember that Knowledge is priceless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebs redemption

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:22 pm

how long before i can get a answer about buying the forum ?? i can pay up to 300 euros but i want to pay only 100. we need to spread more awarness on the magnitude of bullying and musch it effected those 2 boys. if i may please purchase the forums everyone will know and realise we need to put a end to bullying. the true columbiners will help spread the word
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:31 pm

rebs redemption, I don't think the Forum is for sale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Don't do it man. The obscurity of this forum is part of the charm. We are like an underground society, there could be some shit if this becomes mainstream.

TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:42 pm

Agreed TheSpiral, I like the forum just the way it is and how it's facilitated Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:06 am

Lol, what? You want to buy my forum so that the real Columbiners can spread awareness about bullying? Are these the same "Columbiners" that spam up YouTube saying that the victims deserved it? Well I'm not really sure if you're being serious, but saying you are being serious - my forum isn't for sale. I never had any intention on selling it and/or handing it over to someone else. Even if I were to lose all interest in Columbine, I would still keep my forum.

And another thing, I'm American. What am I going to do with Euros? How much is $100 Euros anyways? Is that like $100 US dollars? Lol, I probably sound like an idiot right now but Australian money is the only one I know the equivalent to American money. Not that I'd put a price on my forum because I wouldn't but I'm wondering just how much you're offering me for something I had to build from scratch and something that I've worked really hard at for the past 4 years? And not just me but the entire community.

Designing the layout itself took me nearly 48 hours of editing and adding a million tiny little buttons. See all those buttons around the forum, like the ones that say "edit", "quote", "new topic" and even the tiny ass little buttons on the main page that light up when there's a new post? I had to edit in each individual little button and it literally took me 2 days of nonstop work. And I'm telling you right now, if I look up how much $100 Euros is in American dollars and it's something like $35 bucks, I'm gonna be pissed!! Lol, but enough with the jokes and sarcasm.

TL,DR:
I'm sorry, but no, you cannot buy my forum.

Justjenna

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Sorry, new poster here (long time lurker) but the term " true Columbiner" really irks me. This is the only forum I've found that isn't full of hero worship for E&D. Most people here would not and do not encourage bullying.

Go build your own anti bullying forum and pour your own heart, sweat, and tears into it. I'm sure [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agrees that this place is worth far more to her than the equivalent of a $106 USD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PurpleHaze

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:30 am

Lol really Jenn ? Euros have been worth more than dollars for years now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilypadlane
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sorry, new poster here (long time lurker) but the term " true Columbiner" really irks me. This is the only forum I've found that isn't full of hero worship for E&D. Most people here would not and do not encourage bullying..

This. So much this. The people here are amazing sources of information with so much compassion for the victims. I would never want to see that change.

rebs redemption

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:25 pm

how about 300 euros?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:33 pm

how about 300 euros?

You just don't give up, do you?

bubbles
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 am

Sorry, new poster here (long time lurker) but the term " true Columbiner" really irks me. This is the only forum I've found that isn't full of hero worship for E&D. Most people here would not and do not encourage bullying..

This. So much this. The people here are amazing sources of information with so much compassion for the victims. I would never want to see that change.

Second this. And well said, Jenn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:35 am

how about 300 euros?
Oh my God, NO! Did you even read my first response? You know, the one where I said my forum isn't for sale?
Go get redemption for Reb somewhere else because you're starting to really annoy me by not even reading what I'm saying.

hate99

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Columbiners are scum.

dylanbabesx

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:44 pm

why dont you just create your own forum instead?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tomb
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:56 am

lol I'm sure you're joking. If I owned this forum, I wouldn't take 300,000 euros for it. If this forum were a work of art, it would be a masterpiece. This is hands down the best source available to research this case and others. You can make your own forum, like others have suggested. If you do, let me know because I know a thing or two about a gunman on the grassy knoll and how the government ordered 9/11 to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:28 pm

There is no need to buy this forum.

You can start your own forum for free if you like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
That's not true at all. I think you are just going by a few bad examples ope your prejudging an entire underground culture of at least a few thousand people without trying to get a bigger, fuller picture.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebby

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:14 pm

lurker too...,
So hello guys Smile

I don' t even think I have ever heard of some one wanting to buy a website before-weird!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xconf143usionx

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:16 am

Oh wow, this is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?   Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:23 am

i Buy COlumbine forum for 100AUD pls i Keep in GooD conditon Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

how much money would it cost me to buy the columbine forums?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1