Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sat May 25, 2013 6:13 pm

I did not find the picture .


Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-05-08
Age : 34
Location : The Lowlands

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun May 26, 2013 3:04 pm

You know, I always wondered what exactly she meant by that. How did she embarass him? And why? That's a big question for me. Why would she embarass him?

_________________
I don't trust joggers, they're the ones always finding the bodies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CatherineM813



Posts : 643
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun May 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Maybe he asked her infront of the class and she replied with a rude/snotty comment. And maybe that's why he had one of his friends ask Brandi for him. I'm not gonna lie I would have said yes if Eric asked me to prom.

_________________
Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop to look around in awhile, you could miss it- Ferris Bueller
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun May 26, 2013 6:30 pm


I believe this because this girl admitted it herself and people don't often admit things that make them look bad.This makes her look pretty bad in my opinion. I assume that she said something cruel and laughed, loud enough for all to hear. She obviously thought she was so much better than him because he was an outcast and at the bottom of the heap so she was too good to go to prom with such a person.


@SandraSmit19 wrote:
You know, I always wondered what exactly she meant by that. How did she embarass him? And why? That's a big question for me. Why would she embarass him?
[b]
Back to top Go down
Laeda



Posts : 189
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun May 26, 2013 7:16 pm

I guess it's that, she probably laughed about him asking her to prom and it got attention from the class

_________________
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandraSmit19

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-05-08
Age : 34
Location : The Lowlands

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun May 26, 2013 7:26 pm

I can only imagine what this did to Eric's self-esteem not to mention his resolve to go through with the shooting. This must have happened very near to the actual prom date and I can see it making him more determined to shoot up the school.

_________________
I don't trust joggers, they're the ones always finding the bodies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SandraSmit19

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-05-08
Age : 34
Location : The Lowlands

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun May 26, 2013 7:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I can only imagine what this did to Eric's self-esteem not to mention his resolve to go through with the shooting. This must have happened very near to the actual prom date and I can see it making him more determined to shoot up the school.

I just realized that sounds as if I'm blaming Sabrina Cooley, I'm not. I think it sucks that she felt the need to embarass him in any way and it says a lot about who she was as a teenager, but I don't blame her for the shooting.

_________________
I don't trust joggers, they're the ones always finding the bodies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun May 26, 2013 8:38 pm


I disagree.I think that every single person that bullied them, ostracized them or sat there and laughed while other people did
holds a piece of the puzzle of blame for the shooting.Without so many people treating them like that for so long,the shooting probably would never have happened.


@SandraSmit19 wrote:
@SandraSmit19 wrote:
I can only imagine what this did to Eric's self-esteem not to mention his resolve to go through with the shooting. This must have happened very near to the actual prom date and I can see it making him more determined to shoot up the school.

I just realized that sounds as if I'm blaming Sabrina Cooley, I'm not. I think it sucks that she felt the need to embarass him in any way and it says a lot about who she was as a teenager, but I don't blame her for the shooting.
Back to top Go down
CatherineM813



Posts : 643
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun May 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Reading that story makes me really sad. I believe he already had low self esteem to begin with. And having that girl reject and embarrass him in front of the entire class while being rejected from all the other girls he asked to prom definitely wasn't helping. And while I blame Eric and Dylan for their actions I can see how the rejection, embarrassment, alienation and mistreatment were major contributing factors. If people could just treat people better and make them feel included and wanted than these types of things most likely would not happen.

But I also don't see Eric and Dylan as total loners and the uncoolest kids of the entire school as Brooks made them out to be. Sure they weren't the most popular kids but they had pretty active social lives, dated and had a solid group of friends.

_________________
Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop to look around in awhile, you could miss it- Ferris Bueller
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun May 26, 2013 11:30 pm

I think there may have been a couple of people lower on the totem pole than them but not many. As far as I know Dylan had a total of 2 or 3 dates in his life if you count the prom with Robyn. I know that he asked a girl out his sophomore year, she said no and he never asked a girl out again. Eric had more dates but he was constantly rejected outright and he found it hard to get more than one date because he was different and didn't fit in like most of the other guys .I
definitely believe they were outcasts .

@CatherineM813 wrote:
Reading that story makes me really sad. I believe he already had low self esteem to begin with. And having that girl reject and embarrass him in front of the entire class while being rejected from all the other girls he asked to prom definitely wasn't helping. And while I blame Eric and Dylan for their actions I can see how the rejection, embarrassment, alienation and mistreatment were major contributing factors. If people could just treat people better and make them feel included and wanted than these types of things most likely would not happen.

But I also don't see Eric and Dylan as total loners and the uncoolest kids of the entire school as Brooks made them out to be. Sure they weren't the most popular kids but they had pretty active social lives, dated and had a solid group of friends.
Back to top Go down
VintageBoy91



Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 26
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:22 am

That's a sad story, if it is really true. In this case I feel sorry for Eric. Teenage girls can be very rude and most of them are very superficial. Most guys at that age too but especially girls. Maybe one reason why I never had many friends in High School. In a way I can understand that Eric was full of hate against the society. I hate most people for their superficial behavior too, although I wouldn't kill them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3233
Join date : 2013-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:51 pm

007358: Mollie Weksler said about one and half to two weeks before the 1999 Columbine High School Prom, Eric Harris came up to her and asked her to go ask a female student by the name of Brandi Tinklenberg if she would go to the Prom with him. Mollie Weksler said when she went up and asked Brandi Tinklenberg for Eric Harris, Eric Harris was watching her do this, Mollie Weksler said Brandy looked at Eric Harris, then shook her head no, indicating to Mollie Weksler that she would not go to the Prom with Eric Harris. Mollie Weksler said Eric Harris saw Brandy shake her head no, and was very upset about being named down. Mollie Weksler said that Eric Harris would not talk to Brandy after this and in fact would not look at her. Moilie Weksler also said that Eric Harris later told her he could not believe that Brandi Tinklenberg would not go to the Prom with him. Mollie Weksler said after Brandi Tinklenberg turned Eric Harris down for a Prom date, she heard Eric Harris had asked another female student by the name of Sabrina Cooley to go to the Prom with him, however. Sabrina had also turned Eric Harris down.

Interesting, isn't Brandi Tinklenberg the blonde girl in the "Eric in Columbine" video in the cafeteria. She was also in Eric's Adv Video Class from Jan-May 1999. Sabrina was in Eric's Psychology Class from Jan-May 1999. Brandi nor Sabrina were in the school during the attack. On a side note, Zach Heckler & Sabrina went to the same church [pg 017760].

008193-008194: Eric Harris had tried to get a date, but was unable. He had asked a bunch of girls out but they turned him down. Dykeman had heard that he asked a Brandy Tinklenberg who was in Harris' video class, a Sabrina Cooley, and Catie/Katie (LNU) who is a Sophomore or Junior. Dykeman is not sure if Harris asked out a Susan DeWitt but he spent the night of prom with her up until Harris showed up at the After Prom Party.


Last edited by sororityalpha on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay



Posts : 293
Join date : 2013-09-28
Location : At the library

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:12 pm

Do we know if Brandi went to the prom with Jeremy?

''Jeremy! Jeremy! Call me!''

_________________
"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq



Posts : 918
Join date : 2013-03-17
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
007358: Mollie Weksler said about one and half to two weeks before the 1999 Columbine High School Prom, Eric Harris came up to her and asked her to go ask a female student by the name of Brandi Tinklenberg if she would go to the Prom with him. Mollie Weksler said when she went up and asked Brandi Tinklenberg for Eric Harris, Eric Harris was watching her do this, Mollie Weksler said Brandy looked at Eric Harris, then shook her head no, indicating to Mollie Weksler that she would not go to the Prom with Eric Harris. Mollie Weksler said Eric Harris saw Brandy shake her head no, and was very upset about being named down. Mollie Weksler said that Eric Harris would not talk to Brandy after this and in fact would not look at her. Moilie Weksler also said that Eric Harris later told her he could not believe that Brandi Tinklenberg would not go to the Prom with him. Mollie Weksler said after Brandi Tinklenberg turned Eric Harris down for a Prom date, she heard Eric Harris had asked another female student by the name of Sabrina Cooley to go to the Prom with him, however. Sabrina had also turned Eric Harris down.

Interesting, isn't Brandi Tinklenberg the blonde girl on the video in the cafeteria from April 1998? She was also in Eric's Adv Video Class from Jan-May 1999. Brandi was not in the school during the attack.  

Thank you for this information.
I always get Sabrina / Brandi mixed up with regards to the "embarrassing in front of the class" incident. It is Brandi in the 'Eric In Columbine' video.

In relation to the OP, from a Lead Tracking Sheet, it seems Sabrina was contacted via telephone. The IO then described the 'event narrative' as:
"ERIC HARRIS ASKED HER OUT TO PROM. SABRINA COOLEY SAID NO AND EMBARRASSED HIM IN FRONT OF CLASS." pg(17760) It's interesting that she would volunteer this information but does not elaborate on this event further. It is noted that this information was received on 4/24/99.

Sabrina was also interviewed on 6/9/99 via telephone. "Cooley related that she had left school at approx. 11:15" (I assume this means on 4/20). "Cooley states that she left by the student entrance from the cafeteria and at that time she did not see anything unusual or any unusual bags or persons.
Cooley states that she was in the cafeteria at approx 7:15 and at that time she did not see anything unusual." It is a very brief statement and she does not mention Eric. pg(6278)
Interesting time and location to leave the school on 4/20.

Additional Information:
"Eric had asked Sabrina Cooley to attend, but unknown to him she had a boyfriend. She thought he had also asked someone from his video class (name unknown), but ultimately, Eric did not attend prom." pg(10721)

"He said Harris did not have a steady girlfriend, and had asked Sabrina Cooley to attend the senior prom with him, but she had refused." pg(10755)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq



Posts : 918
Join date : 2013-03-17
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Do we know if Brandi went to the prom with Jeremy?

''Jeremy! Jeremy! Call me!''

 Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

According to this article:
Quote :
"I hadn't planned on going to the prom. It was late notice," said Brandi Tinklenberg, a junior at Columbine High School. "It was nothing against Eric. He was always really sweet to me."

On April 14, a girl in the class approached Brandi. "She said Eric was interested in going with me to the prom and 'Are you interested?' I said, 'No, not really.' "
Harris watched from the other side of the room. "It was kind of odd that he had somebody ask me when he was right there. I figured maybe he was too shy or embarrassed."

Brandi said she felt bad after she said no "because I thought he was a nice guy. I was always comfortable around him."

Brandi said she saw Harris in her video productions class two or three more times before the shootings. "When I would walk in, he would turn his head the other way," she said.

The two never spoke again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mj2beat



Posts : 516
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 23
Location : A dark hole from the universe

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

According to this article:
Quote :
"I hadn't planned on going to the prom. It was late notice," said Brandi Tinklenberg, a junior at Columbine High School. "It was nothing against Eric. He was always really sweet to me."

On April 14, a girl in the class approached Brandi. "She said Eric was interested in going with me to the prom and 'Are you interested?' I said, 'No, not really.' "
Harris watched from the other side of the room. "It was kind of odd that he had somebody ask me when he was right there. I figured maybe he was too shy or embarrassed."

Brandi said she felt bad after she said no "because I thought he was a nice guy. I was always comfortable around him."

Brandi said she saw Harris in her video productions class two or three more times before the shootings. "When I would walk in, he would turn his head the other way," she said.

The two never spoke again.

If she thought that, why she rejected him?, I dont blame her either but I feel that this affected Eric very much and she could make a bit of difference. For some reason I never believe in this statement so much.

_________________
The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay



Posts : 293
Join date : 2013-09-28
Location : At the library

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:05 pm

 Crying or Very sad  So sad!

She did beat herself up over this, though. It may have been a bit harsh, it would have been better if she went to Eric and told him why she was not going to the prom instead. But when a teenager, sometimes you don't make the best moves. It's not like her action decided on whether the massacre happened or not. After all, Susan did hang out with Eric on the Friday before. If a girl's acceptance had made such a big difference he would have called Dylan: ''Sorry Dyl, found a chick who digs me, let's call it off.'' Sure...

_________________
"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VintageBoy91



Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 26
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:05 pm

She seems to me like a typical teenage girl. Many girls are like that. Is it weird when I feel sorry for Eric in this situation? :-(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay



Posts : 293
Join date : 2013-09-28
Location : At the library

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
She seems to me like a typical teenage girl. Many girls are like that. Is it weird when I feel sorry for Eric in this situation? :-(

I think it's normal. We can identify with him as he goes through teenage rejection, a very universal theme not attached only to Eric.

_________________
"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mj2beat



Posts : 516
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 23
Location : A dark hole from the universe

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
She seems to me like a typical teenage girl. Many girls are like that. Is it weird when I feel sorry for Eric in this situation? :-(

No is not weird, I feel sorry for him too and I am sure that many people too. It doesnt makes you a fan or something. Its normal feel sorry for the people that lived this kind of situation because it would hurt us too.

_________________
The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gutenfxckintag



Posts : 71
Join date : 2014-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Wed May 07, 2014 12:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
 Crying or Very sad   So sad!

She did beat herself up over this, though. It may have been a bit harsh, it would have been better if she went to Eric and told him why she was not going to the prom instead. But when a teenager, sometimes you don't make the best moves. It's not like her action decided on whether the massacre happened or not. After all, Susan did hang out with Eric on the Friday before. If a girl's acceptance had made such a big difference he would have called Dylan: ''Sorry Dyl, found a chick who digs me, let's call it off.'' Sure...

Did she? What did she say expressing remorse for it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love

avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2016-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:14 am

Maybe Eric was arrogant? Maybe Eric should have a talk with the unpopular girls? I bet that was a girl on whom he looked down. Sometimes it is useful to descend from heaven to earth;)

_________________
I just want something I can never have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You know, I always wondered what exactly she meant by that. How did she embarass him? And why? That's a big question for me. Why would she embarass him?
What a bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Maybe Eric was arrogant? Maybe Eric should have a talk with the unpopular girls? I bet that was a girl on whom he looked down. Sometimes it is useful to descend from heaven to earth;)
Which begs the question, why did he not kill the people who were horrible to him like this Sabrina girl? Why take innocent people?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love

avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2016-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:24 am

He mentioned all the girls who ever turned him down, says that their failure deeply wounded his pride. I also think that this entry from the diary refers to the inability to find a date to the prom and have fun together with all (as if Eric didn't deny this fact, but he wanted to be accepted by peers).
Quote :
I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things. And no don’t fucking say “well that’s your fault” because it isn’t, you people had my phone #, and I asked and all, but no. no no no don’t let the weird looking Eric KID come along, ooh fucking nooo.
He could not take revenge on everyone individually. Theoretically these girls would die in the explosion as well, and his friends. I think Eric decided that the whole world is against him, all around his enemies, no one appreciates and dislikes, no one can understand (except a few people). This is because he was deeply disappointed with his failures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He mentioned all the girls who ever turned him down, says that their failure deeply wounded his pride. I also think that this entry from the diary refers to the inability to find a date to the prom and have fun together with all (as if Eric didn't deny this fact, but he wanted to be accepted by peers).
Quote :
I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things. And no don’t fucking say “well that’s your fault” because it isn’t, you people had my phone #, and I asked and all, but no. no no no don’t let the weird looking Eric KID come along, ooh fucking nooo.
He could not take revenge on everyone individually. Theoretically these girls would die in the explosion as well, and his friends. I think Eric decided that the whole world is against him, all around his enemies, no one appreciates and dislikes, no one can understand (except a few people). This is because he was deeply disappointed with his failures.
Has their ever been anyone today who said why they treated Eric and Dylan as an outsider at the school, like former students who knew them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

avatar

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], You seem really new to the case and you have alot to learn and pick-up on if you spend time perusing our posts. I will guide you along if I can, don't worry.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?


Last edited by shades on Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

avatar

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:34 am

And by the way, are you supposed to imply that had he shot Sabrina it would make it okay because she turned him down? Plus, when did mass shooters individually attack someone who might have wronged them? There's a reason why they're mass shooters.

Also, don't forget Eric and Dylan's plan initially was to bomb the school so, they didn't care who they killed.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:44 am

The least she could've done is not embarrass him in front of the class. It seems like that whole school wronged them and it sounds like a school you never want to attend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

avatar

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:01 am

It's not like she did that knowing that he'd end up committing a massacre in the school. Teenage girls act like that. Sure, I'd agree she could have handled it differently, sort of let him down easy quietly or said she'll think about it, but every so-called popular bratty teen would embarrass someone they think is out of their league to get a crack out of everyone.

No, I don't think the whole school wronged them.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A Farm Girl With Big Dreams. (Needing a boy)
» God is a Girl
» Alex (Orphan girl)
» Nicky Jones The Emo Girl
» Just Another Girl.... =)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: