Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class

Go down 
+14
Jenn
suburbanmessiah
BlackandWhite
Lunkhead McGrath
shades
bradt93
Love
gutenfxckintag
Mj2beat
queenfarooq
JayJay
sororityalpha
Laeda
SandraSmit19
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 4:38 pm

Love wrote:
Whether Marla really interested in Dylan or did she just pity him?
Who knows? Ironically she never confessed this interest in him until after it became known he was one of the shooters and he was dead. That whole story about her being locked in a closet and writing a letter to him, confessing her love, I take it with a grain of salt. I have very high doubts that any of it happened.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 4:40 pm

Perhaps Marla wasn't too sure. Something was lingering, but she never confessed or initiated anything because she didn't wanna give false hope. If it is true she is the girl Dylan had been writing about - he stated they had classes together and they may have talked to each other before - then it's incredible coincidence that he really wanted her but couldn't make a move too. Maybe with Dylan being gone she went through the same thing Susan did where only after they're dead then they're worshipped even more.

Love

Contribution Points : 66891

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 4:43 pm

Same with Dylan or Eric. They could perceive friendship as something more, then get upset when they were denied. In the end nobody owes anybody anything.

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 4:46 pm

If you think about it Dylan and Eric actually had girls by their side. Girls liked them. They weren't completely 'hopeless'. This is why I can say they had extreme inferiority-complex, self-esteem issues, were ungrateful, and seeing society as lower than them YET, knowing they're nobodies.

Love

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 4:48 pm

Most fans of Eric and Dylan actually love them for what they did. If they went to the same school, how many of these girls were so crazy about them or even noticed them?

Love

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 4:51 pm

They were not hopeless in terms of girls. But maybe they had a bit high expectations. There is a saying that is too much to expect from people, you can't squeeze a lemon in the hope of obtaining tomato juice.

Contribution Points : 89206
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 1:41 am

Love wrote:
Why would she need to "pity" him?
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 1:43 am

Love wrote:
They were not hopeless in terms of girls. But maybe they had a bit high expectations. There is a saying that is too much to expect from people, you can't squeeze a lemon in the hope of obtaining tomato juice.
The "high class" girls should've given them a chance though.
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

Contribution Points : 66562
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 1:52 am

bradt93 wrote:
Love wrote:

You can't expect that much from high school girls, or boys for that matter
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 2:00 am

BlackandWhite wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
Love wrote:

You can't expect that much from high school girls, or boys for that matter
Sadly true, high school is all just about a damn popularity contest.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 2:02 am

I'm 28 years old and I've never had a date with a girl. I wasn't rejected, all this time I've never even tried to approach women, because I was scared and still am a little bit.

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 3:40 am

Let me ask something to the women on this board, even if the guy is cute, but they make you nervous with their personality, does that also make women nervous to go out with that guy?

Love

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 10:59 am

bradt93 wrote:
Love wrote:
She felt sorry for the boy who committed suicide. She probably thought she could do good for him, what made him change his mind, that helped to save so many innocent lives.
Eric wanted to have fun at prom. It was their farewell a little show for all these children, most of which they hated. The presence of a prom date wouldn't have changed his decision. The refusals of the girls only added wood to his fire of hate.

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 3:17 pm

Love wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
Love wrote:
She felt sorry for the boy who committed suicide. She probably thought she could do good for him, what made him change his mind, that helped to save so many innocent lives.
Eric wanted to have fun at prom. It was their farewell a little show for all these children, most of which they hated. The presence of a prom date wouldn't have changed his decision. The refusals of the girls only added wood to his fire of hate.
We don't know that, she could've felt a connection between them.
Back to top Go down
afrrs

afrrs

Contribution Points : 79408

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 2:19 am

shades wrote:
It's not like she did that knowing that he'd end up committing a massacre in the school. Teenage girls act like that. Sure, I'd agree she could have handled it differently, sort of let him down easy quietly or said she'll think about it, but every so-called popular bratty teen would embarrass someone they think is out of their league to get a crack out of everyone.

No, I don't think the whole school wronged them.

off course not , it could be one of the motives though .

they did it for fame and glory mainly .

Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

Contribution Points : 66562

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 3:01 am

afrrs wrote:
shades wrote:
It's not like she did that knowing that he'd end up committing a massacre in the school. Teenage girls act like that. Sure, I'd agree she could have handled it differently, sort of let him down easy quietly or said she'll think about it, but every so-called popular bratty teen would embarrass someone they think is out of their league to get a crack out of everyone.

No, I don't think the whole school wronged them.

off course not , it could be one of the motives though  .

they did it for fame and glory mainly .

I kinda doubt someone would want to kill a bunch of people and themselves mainly for fame and glory, especially since they wouldn't even get to see the results. I think first and foremost they were both depressed and wanted to die
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 6:10 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Let me ask something to the women on this board, even if the guy is cute, but they make you nervous with their personality, does that also make women nervous to go out with that guy?

Let me put things this way. Elliot Rodger was not a bad looking guy. Not really my type but outwardly he dressed nicely and was cute. Based solely on his appearance I would have dated him. But his personality was very off putting. He was downright creepy and weird. And people that went on dates with Eric said the same thing. That there was just something off there. That he was angry or said weird things and wasn't their type.

Not that Eric was ugly. No one that dated him said he was ugly. And outwardly he wasn't. But there was something off with his personality.

For me personally I don't turn down guys for looks as that doesn't matter to me. But even if a guy is cute, if he has a shit personality his looks are not going to make me date him.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 6:17 pm

You'll be very surprised once you get to know someone even more. They usually aren't what you thought them to be, or they're actually ugly or annoying people.

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
bradt93 wrote:

Let me put things this way.  Elliot Rodger was not a bad looking guy.  Not really my type but outwardly he dressed nicely and was cute.  Based solely on his appearance I would have dated him.  But his personality was very off putting.  He was downright creepy and weird.  And people that went on dates with Eric said the same thing.  That there was just something off there.  That he was angry or said weird things and wasn't their type.

Not that Eric was ugly.  No one that dated him said he was ugly.  And outwardly he wasn't.  But there was something off with his personality.

For me personally I don't turn down guys for looks as that doesn't matter to me.  But even if a guy is cute, if he has a shit personality his looks are not going to make me date him.

I agree 10000%. Of course, I'm married and have been for a long time. Honestly, my husband is perfection. I can't think of a single bad thing about him. But, I'm particularly attuned to "vibes", I guess you could call it. I don't care what anyone looks like, it's that feeling that I have and that feeling has never been wrong. If I ignore it, you bet something will happen. A guy in high school asked me out, and he was a little older, I thought he was cute (he wasn't), and cool. We went out once and I had a nagging feeling about him that something just wasn't right. I was nice to him afterward, but would never agree to another date. He starts dating a girl I kind of knew and he's abusive to her, even in high school. Long story short, a few years later, he killed her in an alcohol and drug-fueled rage and is serving life in prison.

Even though this isn't about dating, or even a person, this is an example of a feeling or vibe. I'm sick, everyone knows that, but when I feel ok, my husband will take off and we go do things I want to do. I wanted to go to a hotel just for a room service sandwich. The minute we went in that godforsaken room, there was an overwhelming, heavy feeling. He never picked up on it, but I kept thinking something bad happened in here or someone has died. I was edgy and nervous and could not get that feeling to go away. I finally convinced him to eat and then come home. I knew I couldn't stay in that room. I didn't even ask the front desk, because I didn't want to confirm what I'm fairly certain I know. The whole evening was weird and I had nightmares the whole night. Maybe it's my job, or maybe I'm just sensitive to those feelings.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Tomb wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
bradt93 wrote:

Let me put things this way.  Elliot Rodger was not a bad looking guy.  Not really my type but outwardly he dressed nicely and was cute.  Based solely on his appearance I would have dated him.  But his personality was very off putting.  He was downright creepy and weird.  And people that went on dates with Eric said the same thing.  That there was just something off there.  That he was angry or said weird things and wasn't their type.

Not that Eric was ugly.  No one that dated him said he was ugly.  And outwardly he wasn't.  But there was something off with his personality.

For me personally I don't turn down guys for looks as that doesn't matter to me.  But even if a guy is cute, if he has a shit personality his looks are not going to make me date him.

I agree 10000%. Of course, I'm married and have been for a long time. Honestly, my husband is perfection. I can't think of a single bad thing about him. But, I'm particularly attuned to "vibes", I guess you could call it. I don't care what anyone looks like, it's that feeling that I have and that feeling has never been wrong. If I ignore it, you bet something will happen. A guy in high school asked me out, and he was a little older, I thought he was cute (he wasn't), and cool. We went out once and I had a nagging feeling about him that something just wasn't right. I was nice to him afterward, but would never agree to another date. He starts dating a girl I kind of knew and he's abusive to her, even in high school. Long story short, a few years later, he killed her in an alcohol and drug-fueled rage and is serving life in prison.

Even though this isn't about dating, or even a person, this is an example of a feeling or vibe. I'm sick, everyone knows that, but when I feel ok, my husband will take off and we go do things I want to do. I wanted to go to a hotel just for a room service sandwich. The minute we went in that godforsaken room, there was an overwhelming, heavy feeling. He never picked up on it, but I kept thinking something bad happened in here or someone has died. I was edgy and nervous and could not get that feeling to go away. I finally convinced him to eat and then come home. I knew I couldn't stay in that room. I didn't even ask the front desk, because I didn't want to confirm what I'm fairly certain I know. The whole evening was weird and I had nightmares the whole night. Maybe it's my job, or maybe I'm just sensitive to those feelings.
Well, I've now decided to not want any relationship, I don't want to work for a relationship. I already scheduled an escort to have sex. Easy and no strings attached.
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:07 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Well, I've now decided to not want any relationship, I don't want to work for a relationship. I already scheduled an escort to have sex. Easy and no strings attached.
You are still too young to give up on the relationship.

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:09 pm

Well, when you have aspergers, it's hard to get out there and socialize. We are socially awkward.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:10 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Tomb wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
bradt93 wrote:

Do you think women are turned off by your personality? What is it about you? I think there is truthfully someone out there for everyone. Everyone has issues.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:13 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
Tomb wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
bradt93 wrote:

Do you think women are turned off by your personality?  What is it about you?  I think there is truthfully someone out there for everyone.  Everyone has issues.  
I have aspergers which means us aspies are socially awkward.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:16 pm

I have aspergers which means us aspies are socially awkward.

*Cut off the tree so that this was shorter*

Oh I see. I can see how you may feel you have issues that no one will understand. But please don't let that stop you! I have a coworker with aspergers that just got married. It doesn't have to be a roadblock. I do not have aspergers myself but I am socially awkward to a T and I am married too! Don't give up on love!
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:20 pm

I don't want to be rude asking this. You never tried to communicate with people who have the same diagnosis? Maybe it would help you be more relaxed when you communicate with someone who understands your problems.

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes, do not give up on a relationship or love! I hope nothing I said influenced your remark about giving up on it and hiring an escort. I mean, that's got to be waaaaaay more awkward than dating, right? And gross and germy and empty. You may find someone with aspergers that you connect with or you may find someone totally different.

If I may? I'm dying of cancer. My life is riddled with tragedy and bad luck, bad genes, medical issues, etc. But I have the love of a man that is so precious and so rare that it has made my life. I dodged losers and a murderer, but what I have is like a story book. We have weathered ALL the storms, we have been each other's rock, we have had the best of times. And we love each other more every single day. He worships and adores me, and I him. I will die happy, because of that man. I'll never be famous, my story will be forgotten, but I don't care. I've had his love and it is more than enough.

You want that, and it's not impossible. And once you have it, it's the easiest thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Tomb wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes, do not give up on a relationship or love! I hope nothing I said influenced your remark about giving up on it and hiring an escort. I mean, that's got to be waaaaaay more awkward than dating, right? And gross and germy and empty. You may find someone with aspergers that you connect with or you may find someone totally different.

If I may? I'm dying of cancer. My life is riddled with tragedy and bad luck, bad genes, medical issues, etc. But I have the love of a man that is so precious and so rare that it has made my life. I dodged losers and a murderer, but what I have is like a story book. We have weathered ALL the storms, we have been each other's rock, we have had the best of times. And we love each other more every single day. He worships and adores me, and I him. I will die happy, because of that man. I'll never be famous, my story will be forgotten, but I don't care. I've had his love and it is more than enough.

You want that, and it's not impossible. And once you have it, it's the easiest thing in the world.
I'm so sorry. You will be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for that. I'm 36, and I met him when I was 18 (!). I dated enough to know when I found perfection. It doesn't happen often to people so young, although he is older than me. A lot of people will marry young, then divorce. I just know that without him and his love, I can't imagine life at all. I think it would be tepid and gray and unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Tomb wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for that. I'm 36, and I met him when I was 18 (!). I dated enough to know when I found perfection. It doesn't happen often to people so young, although he is older than me. A lot of people will marry young, then divorce. I just know that without him and his love, I can't imagine life at all. I think it would be tepid and gray and unpleasant.
Please keep fighting the cancer, never give up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 9:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I won't give up...but don't you give up on love Smile
Back to top Go down
limpfisch

Contribution Points : 77916
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 8:17 am

Some of the comments here indicate that Eric was in some way entitled to get a date to the prom.
He's not entitled to anything, if the girls he asked didn't like him then they did the right thing by turning him down instead of leading him on.

For all we know, lots of girls may have wanted Eric to ask them to the prom but Eric insisted that he was the best and therefore would only settle for the best girls. Reminds me of myself in high school, I only asked the most popular girls to the prom and, guess what, they all rejected me, but I knew there were tonnes of girls that would've said yes, but I was too good for them in my eyes. I feel Eric was similar.

Eric was a self-entitled narcissist and I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 10:07 am

limpfisch wrote:
Some of the comments here indicate that Eric was in some way entitled to get a date to the prom.
He's not entitled to anything, if the girls he asked didn't like him then they did the right thing by turning him down instead of leading him on.

For all we know, lots of girls may have wanted Eric to ask them to the prom but Eric insisted that he was the best and therefore would only settle for the best girls. Reminds me of myself in high school, I only asked the most popular girls to the prom and, guess what, they all rejected me, but I knew there were tonnes of girls that would've said yes, but I was too good for them in my eyes. I feel Eric was similar.

Eric was a self-entitled narcissist and I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest.
This is exactly what I think. Eric too has raised the bar.

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 11:00 am

limpfisch wrote:

She shouldn't of embarrassed him in front of the whole class though.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 11:04 am

Their really shouldn't be hierarchy in high school. Everyone should be treated the same.

Love

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 11:28 am

bradt93 wrote:
Their really shouldn't be hierarchy in high school. Everyone should be treated the same.
And how do you assess others? How you treat those who you do not like?
I think people are only sorry when they themselves are (or have been) in similar situations (or their friends). If you have never had problems in school, you would have gladly accepted the school's hierarchy, and would have never thought about the problems of others. When a person learns a negative experience, then it is easier to understand what others feel in the same situation.

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95816
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 11:40 am

There are nice ways to turn someone down asking you for a date.You don't have to hurt them or humiliate them in front of others, Being nasty about it is a choice.

I'll never believed Eric deserved that, no matter what he ended up doing. It no doubt made him even more bitter.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:08 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
There are nice ways to turn someone down asking you for a date.You don't have to hurt them or humiliate them in front of others, Being nasty about it is a choice.

I'll never believed Eric deserved that, no matter what he ended up doing. It no doubt made him even more bitter.

You're exactly right, they're better ways to turn them down than humilating them in entire of the class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2