Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:33 pm

@bradt93 I won't give up...but don't you give up on love Smile
Back to top Go down
limpfisch

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:17 am

Some of the comments here indicate that Eric was in some way entitled to get a date to the prom.
He's not entitled to anything, if the girls he asked didn't like him then they did the right thing by turning him down instead of leading him on.

For all we know, lots of girls may have wanted Eric to ask them to the prom but Eric insisted that he was the best and therefore would only settle for the best girls. Reminds me of myself in high school, I only asked the most popular girls to the prom and, guess what, they all rejected me, but I knew there were tonnes of girls that would've said yes, but I was too good for them in my eyes. I feel Eric was similar.

Eric was a self-entitled narcissist and I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:07 am

limpfisch wrote:
Some of the comments here indicate that Eric was in some way entitled to get a date to the prom.
He's not entitled to anything, if the girls he asked didn't like him then they did the right thing by turning him down instead of leading him on.

For all we know, lots of girls may have wanted Eric to ask them to the prom but Eric insisted that he was the best and therefore would only settle for the best girls. Reminds me of myself in high school, I only asked the most popular girls to the prom and, guess what, they all rejected me, but I knew there were tonnes of girls that would've said yes, but I was too good for them in my eyes. I feel Eric was similar.

Eric was a self-entitled narcissist and I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest.
This is exactly what I think. Eric too has raised the bar.

bradt93
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:00 am

limpfisch wrote:

She shouldn't of embarrassed him in front of the whole class though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:04 am

Their really shouldn't be hierarchy in high school. Everyone should be treated the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:28 am

bradt93 wrote:
Their really shouldn't be hierarchy in high school. Everyone should be treated the same.
And how do you assess others? How you treat those who you do not like?
I think people are only sorry when they themselves are (or have been) in similar situations (or their friends). If you have never had problems in school, you would have gladly accepted the school's hierarchy, and would have never thought about the problems of others. When a person learns a negative experience, then it is easier to understand what others feel in the same situation.

PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:40 am

There are nice ways to turn someone down asking you for a date.You don't have to hurt them or humiliate them in front of others, Being nasty about it is a choice.

I'll never believed Eric deserved that, no matter what he ended up doing. It no doubt made him even more bitter.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class    Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:08 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
There are nice ways to turn someone down asking you for a date.You don't have to hurt them or humiliate them in front of others, Being nasty about it is a choice.

I'll never believed Eric deserved that, no matter what he ended up doing. It no doubt made him even more bitter.

You're exactly right, they're better ways to turn them down than humilating them in entire of the class.
Back to top Go down

Eric asks girl to prom.She humilates him in front of entire class
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4