Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Columbine Documents Transcribed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Documents Transcribed   Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:24 pm

026771-026774 O Pioneers by Eric 2/18/97 Period 1 Mrs. Caruthers

In the course of my life, I have moved to different houses or locations about six times. The last three times I have moved, I left behind some of the greatest friends I ever had. Since my father was a United States Air Force pilot, we had to move often. It is always hard to leave close friends behind. And since most of them live on the other side of the country, I will probably never see many of them again. A few I stay in touch with, but most I have lost. It is hard losing a friend, like Alexandra did in "O Pioneers." I will discuss the last three places I have lived in and the friends and memories I have left behind. I have lived in two homes in Oscoda, Michigan and one in Plattsburgh, New York.

The first home I lived in was located in a largely wooded area, so we didn't have many neighbors. Oscoda is a very, very small town. Of the three close neighbors I had, two of them had children my age. Every day we would play in the woods, or at our houses. We would make forts in the woods or make them out of snow. We would ride around on our bikes, or just explore the woods. It was probably the most fun I ever had in my childhood.

After living there for 3 years, we moved to live on the Air Force base. It was hard leaving my friends, especially my best friend. Even though we were still only a 10 minute drive away, we only saw each other maybe three times after that. We lived on the Air Force base for about half a year. I made friends there, some were good, but none were as good as my friends at my old house. Since we lived on the base, we had lots of neighbors. The houses in those old bases are like a lot of small condos. My friends and I had a lot of fun there, too. We still lived close to a large wooded area so we would travel around in there almost every day. We were all the same age too, so that made it even more fun.

But, as our family knew, we moved that summer. This time we moved to Plattsburgh, New York. It was real hard leaving my friends again. And that time I had to say goodbye to my first best friend for good. Plattsburgh is in upstate New York, along the shore of Lake Champlain, home of the Loch Ness Monster's cousin, Champy. We lived on an Air Force base there too. It wasn't as crammed as the one in Oscoda, but it was still small. At first I had no friends there, even though there were many kids my age.

Then once school started, and even some help from my older brother, I had some friends. It took a while for our friendships to grow, but soon we were best friends and did everything together. Kris [redacted] the best friend I ever had, lived about 2 blocks away. Every day we would find something new to do. Some days we would walk along the shore of the lake and just mess around there. Sometimes we would look for old bullet shells from around 50 years ago and we even looked for Revolutionary War and Civil War era items. Kris once found the diary of a slave under some old Civil War barracks. We also found buttons, bullets, old bottles of whiskey or other liquor, and even some items from some very old train wreck. We had quite the collection of items, which most of them I still hold today.

Sometimes Kris and I would play baseball (actually it was just homerun derby) with our friend from Norway, Jens. Jens was a good friend, he was the shyest person I had ever known and he wasn't used to our American customs, but he was always there. Kris and I made it our mission to make Jens into a normal American kid. We would go to the base gym almost every day and just mess around there. The gym was a very large facility, complete with full basketball court, racquetball courts, and a running track above the basketball court. We spent countless hours there, just hanging out and talking. Kris and I would ride our bikes all over the base too, we loved to ride bikes and the base was just full of interesting places.

Soon news came that the base was going to be closed. This prompted a major campaign. There were large public parties held and everything. Then came Independence Day. The base had a large field in the center of all the housing areas, and every year they would hold a spectacular fireworks show. Kris, Jesse (our other best friend), and I had the best seats in the house. We were about 100 feet away from the launch site of these fireworks. So they were exploding right over our heads. Then later that night there was a large party with bands playing and singing.

A few weeks later, Kris moved to Georgia. This was hard to swallow. We had spent more time together than we did with our own families, and now he was gone. I still had Jesse though. And with what little time I had left in Pittsburgh, we did as much as we could together.

Then, after my dad retired from the Air Force as a Major, we moved to Denver, Colorado. It was towards the end of the summer, so Jesse and I had spent some good times together.

It was the hardest moving from Pittsburgh. I have the most memories from there.

When I left Jesse, and when Kris left, I had a lot of feelings. I felt alone, lost, and even agitated that I had spent so much time with them and now I have to go because of something I can't stop. It doesn't take long to make a best friend, but it only takes 2 words to lose one. Those are, "We're moving."

I still stay in touch with Kris, and I try to with Jesse and some other friends from Plattsburgh. But there were a few that I didn't get phone numbers or addresses from, such as my best friend in Oscoda.

Losing a friend is almost the worst thing to happen to a person, especially in the childhood years. I have lived in many places, but the last three places have been the most fun and the greatest experiences of my childhood. Although memories stay with you, the actual friend doesn't. I have lost many great friends, and each and every time I lost one, I went through the worst days of my life.

Since losing a friend is something I have experienced many times, I know what Alexandra feels like in "O Pioneers." And it isn't something I would like to feel for a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

026784 Hate List by Eric

Freshman! They are freaking everywhere and they are pissing me the hell off!

Religions! Jesus is dead ... get over it! the bible is just a freaking BOOK! I would sooner burn to death than say I worship some egotistical God!

Retards! They are a waste of time and money and effort and energy and space and lots of other stuff too. They need to DIE!

Puff freaking daddy! He sucks! He can absolutely NOT rap! No one can, because rap is GAY

Missy Elliot! Stupid fat ugly barrel of LARD!

Lil Kim! Another stupid fat ugly barrel of LARD!

Mace! Another wannabe star who THINKS he can rap but really CANT!

Masta P another rapper! Too many rappers!

Will Smith! God damn did he ever sell out! He was cool, but then he started doing these videos again!

RAP VIDEOS! They are all the same! 5 stupid cheerleaders in color coordinated nylon outfits dancing around in front of a curved orb like camera with a dumbass guy walking around swinging his arms saying "uh huh yeyah werd up you know what I’m saying uh huh mmmmhm yeya baby"

Hanson! Stupid little posers who think they are cool! I still think at least one of them is a girl!

GAP! God damn trends! Why are they so original!! If it’s made in a factory it’s not very freaking original!

TOMMY HILFIGER! They remind of the Nazis by how that damn Hilfiger name is all over the place just like the swastika! Think about that one!

OLD NAVY! What the hell is wrong with those commercials? Are they supposed to be that stupid?!

AMBERCROMBE and FITCH! Yet another yuppie dumbass wannabe trend!

Eddie Bauer! More trends!

SKA! People who like SKA give the rest of the human race a bad name! They think they are so cool with their pot and flowers and condom hats and big baggy pants and wallet chains and sandals and CRAP!

The Skatelites

Five Iron Frenzy

Skanking

Dancing! Have you ever looked at people dancing and seen how utterly stupid they look! Doesn’t that give you a clue about yourself dancing!

Less than Jake

Pie tasters

Bill’s dog Verne! First of all the name itself is retarded, and second of all the band SUCKS!

Real Big Fish

The Aquabats

Blink 182

Cops! Stupid law enforcing people!

LOVE -- beef jerky!

Politics!

Clinton jokes! For God’s sake the joke is over so just shut up about him!

Foreigners! Get out of my country! Or at least learn English and take a few driving classes!

American furniture warehouse! With their stupid commercials with that freaking annoying old man and his ugly ass daughter and his uglier ass granddaughter and all those God damn wild animals crawling around on their furniture!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

026785 Just a Day

I seem to remember our fishing trips well. They were always preempted, never extemporaneously brought out by my father the night before his intended day of relaxation. How could one look forward to a trip if they did not know about it? Go to bed early, we have to get up at 5! Under normal circumstances, this would bring out a barrage of arguments and pouting, but going fishing was not an everyday thing. This was a good thing, as opposed to getting up for school or some other bullshit.

I would wake up to black skies and coffee bean aromas making their way around the house. I never liked coffee, but I loved the smell. I would dine on fancy breakfast cuisine, otherwise known as Cocoa Puffs. My brother would already be up, trying to impress our father by forcing down the coffee he hadn't grown to like yet. I always remember my brother trying to impress everyone, and myself thinking what a waste of time that would be. I would go to the garage and get my fishing tackle together, and throw it in the back of our ‘74 Ram. By then my brother and father would have all the food and coolers ready, and they would be packing, ready to go.

The drives up to the mountains were always peaceful, a certain halcyon hibernating within the tall peaks and the armies of pine trees. It seemed back then that when the world changed, these mountains would never move. They would remain at peace with themselves, and with anyone who would respect them. We arrived at the lake, but I don't remember what the name of it is. The lake is almost vacant, except for a few repulsive, suburbanite assholes. I never liked those kind of people, they always seemed to ruin the serenity of the lake.

I loved the water. I never went swimming, but the water was an escape in itself. Every so often, the waves would form a small pattern, and change current in an odd shape. I would always cast into those spots, thinking that the fish were more attracted to these parts of the water. Time to bait, I never liked salmon eggs, too much gooey crap that gets on your fingers. Instead, I went with a lure, even though this was a lake. I knew I would have to use eggs if I wanted any fish, but that didn't matter at the time. Cast, Reel, etc. countless times, and my mind would wander to wherever it would want to go. Time seemed to stop when I was fishing. The lake, the mountains, the trees, all the wildlife shit that people seemed to take for granted, was here. Now. It was if their presence was necessary for me to be content.

Time to go! Done. Back to society. No regrets, though. Nature shared the secret serenity with someone who was actually observant enough to notice. Sucks for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Documents Transcribed   Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:25 pm

026845-026847 TIER WAD by Eric

Title: TIER

Filename: TIER.WAD

Author: REB

Email Address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Misc Author Info:

I have been playing doom since November of 1994, so it is basically my life. These levels are better than anything you have ever seen before. I don't want to brag about my own shit, but these levels come from the Herr gott [God Lord] of DOOM himself ... so just play each one, and don’t miss any rooms, and you'll see why I say these are the best levels ever.

How to Play:

Load up the dehacked patch and run "doom2 -file tier.wad –fast -warp 01" and if you are using DM.exe to do a deathmatch or coop game, run "dm.exe -fast". Anything else, you figure it out on your own.

Description :

Tier is a 7 level patch for DOOM 2. It has 6 new monsters, 2 new guns, 9 new gory sprites, a few new sounds, new music, and tons of new textures. The theme for these levels is totally Phobos-base post-war UAC lab type stuff. So just imagine returning to good old episode 1 of DOOM with a ton of new twists. I even put in an actual part of the original DOOM in the first level. It's very nice, and not too hard to find. Lots of the rooms and secrets in this place come directly from my imagination, so you are basically running around in my own world. I live in this place. I mean a person could write a freaking book on all of the symbolism and double-meanings used in these levels. So show some respect, you bastards.

Advice from REB:

First things first, use the fucking map. You will never find all of the secrets or at least above 80% without it. Almost all of the secrets are visible on the map, and they aren't too hard to find.

Second: Each level has 4 symbols in it, locate all of them and you are Godlike.

Third: Watch the demo.

Fourth: If you are playing with fast mode on, and you should be, you can NOT save your game, if you do save it some weird ass bug fucks up the game and some tweeky stuff happens to it, so don't save when on fast.

Fifth: Remember this about the machine gunners: They have bad aim when you are more than about 5-10 feet away. So use that to your advantage. Plus watch the first demo to find out how to beat the blue key battlefield in map3.

Sixth: Do not try to use the cheat codes, except for idclev. They have all been changed besides that one, so if you try to type one in, the game will bomb you out. If you are having a hard time beating a level, then play it without fast mode on, so then you can save your game and it'll be easier. I want you people to see everything in every level, not get your asses kicked every other room.

Story: Once the demon was destroyed on Earth the war seemed over for you. However, the retaking of Earth had just begun. Helping out here and there with teams of marines to take over our lost cities, you grew tired of the same old battles. When you heard reports that Phobos was becoming an active base for demons again, you made a final decision. You will return to Phobos and finish the job. You will destroy every damn monster on the whole frigging rock and take over every base that you missed during the first siege. What do you have to live for anyway? Every friend you had was wasted on Phobos and your family was killed on Earth, so why the hell not? 7 installations were skipped during your first battle. You knew that a few teams made it over to those bases, but all of them were killed off before you even made it through the hanger. So you pack up a few things and head on back to Phobos. The 9 bases that were already passed through are basically in the same condition you left them in, which was only a few weeks ago. The new bases that you are going to have been "worked on" a little by the aliens. So expect some unusual architecture and probably some ambushes. They know you're coming. One other thing, keep an eye out for new weaponry. There are 2 UAC weapons that you saw training videos on months ago, but never found in the bases. One is an earlier version of the BFG9000 and the other is a modified plasma rifle. Both, as you remember, are very good at getting rid of enemies real damn quick.

Additional Credits to: VoDkA [Dylan Klebold], DevilMan [Nate Dykeman], Grunt [Chris Morris], ID Software, the creators of EdMap, BSP, Wintex, PSP 5, DeHacked, and DCK. KMFDM, RAMMSTEIN, NIN, Orbital, The Orb, The Future Sound Of London, Steven Spielberg, Slim Jims, Salsa Sunflower Seeds, Coke, and the authors of the DOOM novels.

* Play Information *

Map Number: MAP01-MAP07, game ends after map7 is completed!

Single Player: Yes

Cooperative 2-4 Player: Yes

Deathmatch 2-4 Player: Yes

Difficulty Settings: Yes, don't wuss out.

New Sounds: Yes

New Graphics: Yes

New Music: Yes

New Weapons: Yes, the gun of God and the RFG

New Monsters: Yes, a red machine gunner, an unstable Former Human, a hyperactive Lost Soul, a new breed of Imps to play with the old ones, a sentry, and the spidermind had a few adjustments.

Demos Replaced: All

• Construction *

Base: New levels from scratch

Editor(s) used: EdMap, BSP, Wintex, Dehacked, and DCK to fix a few fucking bugs.

Known Bugs: The only thing I know of is that the game gets screwed up when it is saved while on fast mode. Other than that, it should be fine.

•Copyright/Permissions*

Authors may NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels. You MAY not distribute this WAD file in any format.

* Where to get this WAD "

From me. You must either have my permission to have a copy of this or have actually purchased a copy from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Documents Transcribed   Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:25 pm

026859 REB DoMiNe by Eric

Send this to everyone you know, the more who know about me the better:

1. Full name: Eric Harris

2. Nicknames: REB, reverend, indigo, WAR

3. Birthplace: Wichita, Kansas

4. Birthday: 4/9/81

5. Where Do You Live Now: Hell, a few days ago people called it Littleton (Denver)

6. Parent(s): Wayne and Kathy

7. Sibling(s): Kevin

8. Looks: 5’10" 140. Skinny but handsome, some say

9. Favorite Animal(s): Dogs, bald eagles.

10. Favorite TV Show(s): I hate TV

11. Favorite Kind(s) of Music: Industrial

12. Favorite Movie(s): Lost Highway

13. School: former Columbine High School

14. Future School: none

15. Future Job: none

16. Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nope

17. Best Buds: the 4 horsemen, me (war), vodka(death), [redacted] (famine), [redacted] (pestilence)

18. Favorite Candy: slim jims

19. Hobbies: doom, guns

20. Things You Collect: fireworks, gunpowder

21. Do You Have A Personal Phone Line: kind of. It’s the computer too

22. Favorite Body Part of The Opposite Sex: legs

23. Any Tattoos and Where of What: Not yet

24. Piercing(s) And Where: hell no

25. What Do You Sleep in: Boxers

26. Do you like Chain Letters: burn them

27. Best Advice: follow instincts

28. Favorite Quotes: kill them all, lets rock, BUCK DICH [bend over]

29. Non-Sport Activity You Enjoy: Computer, shooting

30. Dream Car: Hummer

31. Favorite Thing to Do in Spring: shoot stuff, blow up stuff

32. What's Your Bedtime: whenever

33. Where Do You Shop: try not to, Army Surplus or Hot Topics, even though it’s a trendy little place

34. Coke or Pepsi: Coke

35. Favorite Thing(s) to Wear: black stuff and sunglasses

36. Favorite Subject(s) In School: Bowling

37. Favorite Color(s): black

38. Favorite People to Talk to Online: [redacted]n CSU

39. Root Beer or Dr. Pepper: toss them both

40. Do You Shave: when I feel like it

41. Favorite Vacation Spot(s): mountains,

42. Favorite Family Member(s): Bro

43. Did You Eat Paint Chips When You Were a Kid: No

44. Favorite CD you own: a custom burn of gothic industrial stuff

45. The ONE Person Who You Hate The Most: are cops one person?

46. Favorite Food(s): salsa sunflower seeds and slim jims

47. Who is the Hottest Guy or Girl in the World: [redacted] something, a few others

48. What is Your Favorite Salad Dressing: ranch

49. When You Die, Do You Want to be Buried or Burned into Ashes: Burned

50. Do You Believe in Aliens: you bet your probed ass I do

51. If You Had The Chance To Professionally Do Something, What would You Do: blow up things

52. Things You Obsess Over: guns, bombs, DOOM

53. Favorite Day of the Week: Friday

54. A Teacher You Hate: [redacted]

55. Favorite Disney Movie: burn them all

56. What Is Your Favorite Season: summer

57. What Toppings Do You Like on Your Pizza: pepperoni and green peppers

58. Do You Like Your School Food Itself (as in the District Food):

59. If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would You Live: phobos

60. Favorite Thing(s) To Do On Weekends: bowl and get stoned

61. Favorite Thing(s) To Get Clean up: eh?

62. Favorite Magazine(s): guns and ammo, penthouse, time

63. Favorite Flower(s): this Chinese one I saw

64. Favorite Number(s): 7, 666

65. Favorite Ice Cream flavor(s): cookie dough

66. What Kind of Guys/Girls Are You Attracted To: sexy and fun ones

68. What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment: getting arrested

69. If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself What Would It Be: weight

70. Do You Eat Breakfast First Then Brush Your Teeth or Brush First Then Eat Breakfast: I eat breakfast and then I brush my teeth

71. Favorite Time of Day: 2 am

72. Can a Guy and Girl Be Just "Best Friends": I guess

73. Do You Ask the Girl/Guy Out or Do You Wait for Them to Come to You: ask them out

74. Do You Mind Paying For Sex: depends on who it’s with, but no not really

75. What's the Most Important Thing in Someone's Personality: compassion

76. Do you have a pager or cell phone: hell no

77. Favorite Sport: soccer

78. What Was the Best Gift You Ever Received: my 86 Honda Prelude

79. How Long Did This Letter Take You to Finish: 5 minutes

80. What Did You Listen To While Completing It: Nothing

81. Are You or Would You Like to Be Married in the Near Future (next 5 years): no

82. Don't You Just Hate How Psychics Never Win the Lottery: would rather rob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Documents Transcribed   Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

026173-026174 Music by Eric

Stupid fucking saxophone crap. I hate this kid of fucking music. Goddamn white bushy apes and spear chuckers snapping their gay little fingers and tapping their faggot little shoes. I want to take that sax and toss it into a vat of molten steel along with its owner or maybe charge into their gay little nightclub blasting away with an AR-15 and kill every one of those punkass happy jazzy fucksticks.

Oh Jesus, this is even worse than the last piece. This is what passes for music these days? Buddah, I could go get a music contract. What category is this BS anyway? Shell blowing bone whacking tree shaking Jazz? I really don’t want to hear about some annoying middle aged loser whining about his stupid stream of consciousness type lyrics. Next they will throw in some frogs croaking or chainsaws roaring.

Hmm, a bit calmer so far, no jungle bunnies running around banging on things. Is this a fast pace song for the Earth spirit club maybe? Thank God there aren’t any lyrics. I find that lyrics can often ruin good music. Well this isn’t so bad, kind of trancey. Quick too. Was that a dog. Oh goodie, I hear space invaders now. Damn it, more random crap. Jesus now it’s ruined. Stupid symbols or whatever they are called. Must be hard to carry THAT beat. OK now stop screwing with it.

Oh yippee, Enya wannabe, with a twist of 80’s synthesizer in it. Now we are a jamming dude. Ugh I need some KMFDM. Is this the soundtrack to a little fantasy movie about a boy and his starship cruiser? Sounds like something aerobics classes dance to when they forget their CD’s. Hmm, for some reason I feel like flying through a city with the spics girls.

Ugh, this is indescribable. I feel like I am walking around in a friggin cartoon for God’s sake. Bloody burrito boys and their little banjo barakas. What the fuck is this! Screw you guys, I’m going to lunch, and listening to good fucking music.

I wish there was so much more of this. His descriptions are ridiculously hilarious. The angrier he gets the funnier it is! Sometimes when I wonder what the fuck was going on in his head when he wrote this shit, I imagine a bunch of tiny hateful gremlin versions of him angrily running around voicing these complaints before he actually writes them.

Eric's angry rants sound like they were written by a combination of grumpy crotchety old men, someone overreacting to the point of their head exploding, and as stated above, hateful gremlins.

For the record I also despised jazz music as a teenager, and I still don't really care for it now so I can kinda get where he's coming from haha

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for all the work you put into these!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Documents Transcribed   Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:41 am

You are welcome, I am glad you appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Columbine Documents Transcribed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5