Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bob8466, planner of mass shooting

Go down 
+3
21stcenturyreality
MrAdventure
sscc
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Empty
PostSubject: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 4:11 pm

I knew bob8466 in my ring of mass shooting gmod video creators. He was fairly known and regularly commented on videos, usually ones by cannibalwolf. He released a video of him walking around his school shortly before shooting him. Ghost830 said that a teacher tried to convince him to not shoot up the school, as he had been planning to. He then shot himself in the head and died a day after.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 4:24 pm

I remember that video. There was a thread about this boy back in September.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Did people online know that he was planning to shoot up his school or did they think it was just an interest in other school shootings?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 4:27 pm

sscc wrote:
I remember that video. There was a thread about this boy back in September.
Did people online know that he was planning to shoot up his school or did they think it was just an interest in other school shootings?
They thought it was just an interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 4:35 pm

Most of us mass shooting youtubers are not in dark places at all.
Back to top Go down
MrAdventure

MrAdventure

Contribution Points : 71059
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 10:54 pm

damn, its feels so weird looking at that guys yt history and seeing how similar i am to him (we even both like someordinarygamers)
Back to top Go down
21stcenturyreality

Contribution Points : 66973

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:32 am

The whole Youtube shooting community is super weird. Bob8466 is dead, Ghost830 is institutionalized... probably not the best influence that's for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:15 pm

Yeah...it kind of is strange. But I have a youtube channel (sturmtruppen164) that makes the same content.
Back to top Go down
FIBAgent
William Atchison
March 18, 1996 -
December 7, 2017
FIBAgent

Contribution Points : 67245

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 6:14 am

If you're young like ghost was, then you're immediately going to get kicked out of school and sent to a ward if you're caught.

If you're an adult and you do your videos as part of trolling like that one Lance guy does then you're probably safe.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 11:47 am

FIBAgent wrote:

If you're an adult and you do your videos as part of trolling like that one Lance guy does then you're probably safe.
That Lance guy has an account here. Hint hint. His username starts with F and ends with t. Hint hint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 11:46 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
FIBAgent wrote:

That Lance guy has an account here. Hint hint. His username starts with F and ends with t. Hint hint.

Vance was the Aztec shooter, I also knew him online
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 5:15 am

Moordenaar wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
FIBAgent wrote:

Vance was the Aztec shooter, I also knew him online
Indeed. I talked a lot about it in the Aztec shooting thread if anyone's interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 6:48 pm

They deleted his channel, fuck Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 7:11 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
They deleted his channel, fuck Sad

That sucks because there were some amazing videos on there.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 10:25 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
FIBAgent wrote:

I wonder why he never outright confirmed it on his end.

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 12:21 am

Bob8466's videos aren't on internet archive, i think it would be a great idea for someone to post all his videos on there like what others did with Elliot Rodger and William Atchison's videos.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 67522
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 5:16 pm

21stcenturyreality wrote:
The whole Youtube shooting community is super weird. Bob8466 is dead, Ghost830 is institutionalized... probably not the best influence that's for sure.
Does anyone know how they found out Ghost830 was institutionalized? I've seen his comments on a few mass shooting videos and remember him being a part of the community Bob8466 was in.

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 9:22 pm

FIBAgent wrote:

Okay, if you say so…
Damn… this thread is depressing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob8466, planner of mass shooting   Bob8466, planner of mass shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bob8466, planner of mass shooting
Page 1 of 1