Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

I hate 'Truthers'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hate99

PostSubject: I hate 'Truthers'   Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:27 pm

They seriously don't listen to anything.

Wirely

PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:11 am

I feel the same way. They always are in denial of the random acts of violence that happen but ironically enough their denial, I suspect feeds more into fueling more acts of mass violence. Ignoring an issue does not make it go away after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:11 am

I totally agree with this post.
People who think sandy hook was fake annoy me.
All the people using there brain cells too try debunk it should put it too something more productive, like finding a motive or researching more on his life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBdoomer1999

PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Derick Harris"

Couldn't even make it through the first paragraph without finding something to laugh about.

spidEr

PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:56 am

some are out there with good intentions, though. Some are just trolls who try and sound convincing (the guy who says that they are the South Park creators) and then there is plants put in there by the people they are trying to expose, who deliberately make that person look insane so nobody takes anything seriously anymore (INFO WARS)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silentprocess

PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:14 am

I like truthers, I think they are interesting. I like seeing different points of view.

TheyAllFloatDownHere

PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:19 am

I agree that there are many strange anomalies, misinformation and unreleased data about the SHES shootings but there is enough evidence to support that Adam Lanza was the perpetrator and did kill 26 children and teachers at SHES aswell as his mother at home. I think conspiracy theorists don't understand mass murder and they just focus on the anomalies and misinformation on the news instead of reviewing most of the evidence, those who do try and suit and twist it to make it look like its a "hoax". in some ways i don't blame them as they do bring up sometime interesting points and dig up new info on the case but i think they have to come to terms that is wasn't a drill and Adam Lanza committed mass murder alone at Sandy Hook Elementary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic808

PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:32 pm

I'm 50/50 with them. While I do believe the government has covered up/orchestrated/manipulated some events not everything thing is a hoax. Have they ever thought that sometimes shit just happens?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'll be under your stars ~FOREVER~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I hate 'Truthers'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1