Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hate 'Truthers'

Go down 
+11
Semperfidelis
sscc
starrwilliams
Myll
InsaneIntruder
1Mare1
suburbanmessiah
silentprocess
spidEr
REBdoomer1999
Smiggles94
15 posters
AuthorMessage

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 1:27 am

They seriously don't listen to anything.
Back to top Go down

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 6:11 pm

I feel the same way. They always are in denial of the random acts of violence that happen but ironically enough their denial, I suspect feeds more into fueling more acts of mass violence. Ignoring an issue does not make it go away after all.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 69924
Forum Reputation : 28

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:11 pm

I totally agree with this post.
People who think sandy hook was fake annoy me.
All the people using there brain cells too try debunk it should put it too something more productive, like finding a motive or researching more on his life.
Back to top Go down
REBdoomer1999

REBdoomer1999

Contribution Points : 63612
Forum Reputation : 0

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Derick Harris"

Couldn't even make it through the first paragraph without finding something to laugh about.

spidEr

Contribution Points : 68826
Forum Reputation : 145

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:56 pm

some are out there with good intentions, though. Some are just trolls who try and sound convincing (the guy who says that they are the South Park creators) and then there is plants put in there by the people they are trying to expose, who deliberately make that person look insane so nobody takes anything seriously anymore (INFO WARS)
Back to top Go down
silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 61334

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:14 pm

I like truthers, I think they are interesting. I like seeing different points of view.

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:19 pm

I agree that there are many strange anomalies, misinformation and unreleased data about the SHES shootings but there is enough evidence to support that Adam Lanza was the perpetrator and did kill 26 children and teachers at SHES aswell as his mother at home. I think conspiracy theorists don't understand mass murder and they just focus on the anomalies and misinformation on the news instead of reviewing most of the evidence, those who do try and suit and twist it to make it look like its a "hoax". in some ways i don't blame them as they do bring up sometime interesting points and dig up new info on the case but i think they have to come to terms that is wasn't a drill and Adam Lanza committed mass murder alone at Sandy Hook Elementary.
Back to top Go down

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:32 pm

I'm 50/50 with them. While I do believe the government has covered up/orchestrated/manipulated some events not everything thing is a hoax. Have they ever thought that sometimes shit just happens?
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

Contribution Points : 67953
Forum Reputation : 25

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 12:25 am

Yeah, I'm sort of on the fence too. I like to hear different points of view as well. The way I see it, ANYTHING is possible. It could have happened, it could have not happened.

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 3:15 pm

suburbanmessiah wrote:
The way I see it, ANYTHING is possible. It could have happened, it could have not happened.

I am very skeptical, that is why I like to research both sides. Because you truly never know if something was actually real or just a Government hoax for some hidden agenda.
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 60819
Forum Reputation : 10

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 4:54 pm

I respect both sides. What do you guys think of Alex Jones, he mentions Sandy Hook often.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 5:09 pm

REBdoomer1999 wrote:
"Derick Harris"
Derick Harris, a real human bean.
Back to top Go down
Myll

Contribution Points : 59822
Forum Reputation : 70

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 12:28 am

Has there ever been any kind of poll on how many Americans believe sandy hook was a hoax?

I imagine (hope) there wouldn't be that many sheeple who believe it was.
Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

Contribution Points : 64949

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 5:19 am

I got sucked into the conspiracy theorists for a while there, but when this particular one said that everything happening is false, I wised up and realized he was just a nut job. I believed him about Sandy Hook, then I came here and saw actual conversations and real accounts of what happened. I felt so ashamed for doubting it.
Back to top Go down

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 2:56 pm

starrwilliams wrote:
I got sucked into the conspiracy theorists for a while there, but when this particular one said that everything happening is false, I wised up and realized he was just a nut job.  I believed him about Sandy Hook, then I came here and saw actual conversations and real accounts of what happened.   I felt so ashamed for doubting it.  

Some conspiracy theorists do make some good points, and can sometimes back it up with actual evidence to support their theory, while others are just so far gone that I feel sad for them.
Back to top Go down
silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 61334

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 7:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I wouldn't feel bad about believing Sandy Hook was a hoax. There's so much odd stuff with the case that it's not that far fetched imho. There's definitely some issues with the whole thing.

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 7:29 pm

starrwilliams wrote:
I got sucked into the conspiracy theorists for a while there, but when this particular one said that everything happening is false, I wised up and realized he was just a nut job.  I believed him about Sandy Hook, then I came here and saw actual conversations and real accounts of what happened.   I felt so ashamed for doubting it.  
There's nothing wrong with questioning and I actually think it's a positive thing because there is no doubt that the mainstream media does twist facts (and even lies, on occasion) and the government and other institutions work hard to shape the public's point of view for their own benefit. It's hard to know what information to trust and if you haven't seen something for yourself, there will always be room for doubt and alternative narratives in any situation. It's difficult (and maybe even impossible, in certain situations) to look at something with objectivity so we just have to try to get as close to the truth as possible. All we can do is find as much information as we can in order to come to our own conclusions. And that fact that you changed your perspective in order to incorporate the new information that you learned means that you have the exact sort of "open mind" that some close-minded conspiracy theorists claim you need in order to see the "truth," so there's nothing to be ashamed of. Smile

I looked into the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories a little bit a few years ago and I see stuff from time to time but I have never seen anything particularly convincing. I'd still be interested to know what people think is so odd about this case so if you or anyone else who has doubts would like to bring up some of the things that seem troubling to you, I'd like to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Semperfidelis

Contribution Points : 56322
Forum Reputation : 3

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 1:04 pm

Anyone who hates small dicked "Truthers" should join me and my fellow veterans as we, each year, support the Soto family by protecting them and the participants of the 5k run in their daughter's (Victoria Leigh) honor from these idiots.

Several years ago, one of these limp dicks attacked Victoria's little sister, Carlee, and accused the family of being government actors.

These Truthers are filth who each lack a properly sized manhood. They should be mocked as such.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 3:36 pm

Semperfidelis wrote:
Anyone who hates small dicked "Truthers" should join me and my fellow veterans as we, each year, support the Soto family by protecting them and the participants of the 5k run in their daughter's (Victoria Leigh) honor from these idiots.

Several years ago, one of these limp dicks attacked Victoria's little sister, Carlee, and accused the family of being government actors.

These Truthers are filth who each lack a properly sized manhood.  They should be mocked as such.
I've heard of these so-called """""truthers""""" harassing the victim's families, they should all be shot for doing that.
Back to top Go down
Semperfidelis

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 3:38 pm

But if they were shot, how would we know they weren't government actors, pretending to have been shot, with photoshopped death certificates and fake police reports, all just helping Obama take our guns?

Seriously, I hate these dickless weasels.

Glad I am in good company here, InsaneIntruder! Good to meet you!
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 3:41 pm

Semperfidelis wrote:
But if they were shot, how would we know they weren't government actors, helping Obama take our guns?  Seriously, I hate these dickless weasels.

Glad I am in good company here, InsaneIntrudet!  Good to meet you!
Good to meet you too, considering you're not one of them and hate them (like any rational person would).
Back to top Go down
Semperfidelis

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 3:44 pm

I have met more than enough of them in the five years since 12/14. I hate each and every one of them...especially the ones who have contacted the families.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 8:16 pm

Semperfidelis wrote:

I hope you don't mind, but I would like some verification that you are who you say you are.

rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 58040

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 8:53 pm

Semperfidelis wrote:

These Truthers are filth who each lack a properly sized manhood.  They should be mocked as such.

I do agree with you and I'm sure there is no hoax in Sandy Hook, but as far as I know "Truthers" don't deny that the shooting actually happened (because c'mon, victims didn't vanish into thin air) - they think Lanza didn't exist and all was staged by the goverment. So there are victims, but not Lanza was a perpetrator. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 9:56 pm

rabadon55 wrote:
Semperfidelis wrote:

I do agree with you and I'm sure there is no hoax in Sandy Hook, but as far as I know "Truthers" don't deny that the shooting actually happened (because c'mon, victims didn't vanish into thin air) - they think Lanza didn't exist and all was staged by the goverment. So there are victims, but not Lanza was a perpetrator. Correct me if I'm wrong.
There are different theories from different people. Some believe that the government basically sent an assassin (or team of assassins) into the school and the victims were legitimately killed and those are the ones who usually focus on the idea that Lanza never existed and was "framed" for the killings but the ones who harass the families usually believe that there were no victims at all and that the entire thing was fabricated (and Adam Lanza and the victims either never existed as real people or that they were real people but were not at Sandy Hook that day and their images were used to deceive us). That is why they feel justified in being so hateful and express such animosity for the families of the victims. They believe that they are actors, that there were no victims and that the "victims' families" have profited from the plot to deceive the rest of America (usually with a belief that this was aimed at influencing the gun control debate). Many of them believe that the school was closed for a couple of years before the shooting and that no one was even in the school that day.
Back to top Go down
Semperfidelis

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 10:13 pm

Uh, I think it is QuestionMark, when I get PM privileges I will drop you a line. The only person who would know exactly who I am is Miss Soto's mother. My fellow vets and I dropped her the original email communicating our desire to ensure good order at the run in her daughter's honor. Apart from my knowledge of the exact wording of that email, which only she and I would know, i don't really have any way to prove who I am...not that I am claiming to be anything more than a guy who stands at the sidelines of a 5k and keeps his eyes open for the usual suspects.

The jackass who attacked Carlee Soto claimed that Victoria never existed and that the whole massacre was a hoax to promote...you guessed it...librul gun control policies.

So yeah, these hoaxer idiots think nothing at all happened. Visit Crisis Actors Guild and read the comments by these numbnuts and the work that debunker "Shill Murray" has done to fight back on behalf of the victims. Shill Murray (funny nickname he chose, some hoaxers have honestly accused him of having that as his real name!!! I shit you not. At least twice that i have seen. Brilliant people the hoaxers are) deserves a pat on the back for all of his hard work.

One more quick thought: if you hate "Truthers" join the HONR Network, run by the father of victim Noah Posner, built specifically to fight the cruelty of people who hide behind the internet and tell people that their children never died. Lenny prefers the term "Hoaxer" as these people are nothing more than trolls and ignore the truth every chance they get.

Perhaps, QuestionMark, you and I have met over at HONR's Facebook page? If not, please go and join. I fear ever having another day like 12/14. Having to worry that someone might claim my child's suffering was fake, and demand to have his body exhumed as the "only acceptable proof" that he existed (which they did to Lenny Posner) frankly sickens me.

And no, I don't mind at all Sir or Madame QuestionMark...I am just unsure how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66307
Forum Reputation : 430

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 1:44 am

My major gripe with Truthers is an obvious, they clog up trying to research the topic, if you do a quick image search of Sandy Hook or do a basic google search, you'll be greeted with Truthers and their conspiracies almost instantly, making finding accurate information on actual topic hard. I enjoy a good conspiracy theory myself but not when it's an open and shut case(as in who did) like it this but harassing families of victims and survivors is a step too far.

Compare Sandy Hook Truthers to the similar Port Arthur conspiracy theorists, unlike Sandy Hook Truthers, Port Arthur Theorists believe that people did indeed die in the massacre but that the perpetrator is not Martin Byrant or that he is a patsy of some for rather than Sandy Hook Truthers who think the whole thing is a major fraud/hoax and that everyone involved are crisis actors.

Also Sandy Hook Truthers are one of most childish and immature conspiracy theorists I have ever seen, they instantly insult and name call anyone that challenge their theories, you can't have at least a proper discussion with them. Say what you will about JFK,9/11 and UFO conspiracy theorists at least you can have some form of conversation with them.

And just to finish off, Sandy Hook Truthers kickstarted this ideology of "Every mass murder in the past 6 years are flase flag attacks" big time like I have seen hundreds of similar theories about the Manchester Arena attack and Pulse Nightclub shooting among others. It's getting to the point that these people will start  calling everyday crimes "fake", hell there's probably a conspiracy theory out there that claiming World War 2 never happened and that Hitler was no other than Charlie Chaplin doing some crisis acting.

On another note: Has anyone else noticed that most of Sandy Hoax Truthers tends to be people leaning the right especially "gobermint is trin to steel muh guns" ones.
Back to top Go down
Semperfidelis

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 2:41 am

Yeah...I noticed that right wing (can't screw a real woman so a gun will have to do) type.

As a veteran, gun owner, proud father of two shooters, and general all around okay person (my mom says so :p), I love being called an un-American, unpatriotic, liberal, crisis acting shill by some loser who picks on the parents of dead kids for fun. Makes me sooooo happy!

This issue actually came to a head between me and another father at my son's Catholic School. I teach active shooter drills to teachers and the older kids. Dude decided to make a "Sandy Hoax" comment to the kids where the staff and I could hear him. Got very heated. Cops came. Lots of fun these hoaxers are. I thought the dude was okay until he started that nonsense...with schoolchildren!
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 9:31 am

Semperfidelis wrote:
And no, I don't mind at all Sir or Madame QuestionMark...I am just unsure how to proceed.

A simple screenshot of you logged into your own Facebook account would suffice, I think. And if that's asking too much, then don't worry about it.

Semperfidelis

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 9:45 am

I am as tech savvy as your average ape, but when my brother comes down for the Superbowl he could do it for me or show me how!

All it will do is prove I am a guy from Scranton with two kids, PTSD, and a dog...but if it helps.

Wouldn't be any trouble at all.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 10:09 am

Semperfidelis wrote:
I am as tech savvy as your average ape, but when my brother comes down for the Superbowl he could do it for me or show me how!

All it will do is prove I am a guy from Scranton with two kids, PTSD, and a dog...but if it helps.

Wouldn't be any trouble at all.  

Ok. Sorry if it seems like I'm being a dick at all, I'm just paranoid.

Semperfidelis

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 10:15 am

Not at all. Wasn't even a thought. You've been polite and kind, in my opinion.

FYI- last year I drove down to near my old hometown in New Jersey to meet Kaitlyn Roig, the Sandy Hook teacher from Room 12...the first room Adan passed on his way to kill children in Rooms 10 and 8...but for some reason bypassed. There were people with "New town Truth" and "Sandy Hoax" signs there to see Mrs. Roig, too. I made sure to stand between them and her at all times and I let them know what real Americans think of them.

Gun violence has plagued my life and Sandy Hook touched too close to home, so I stopped being a bystander and got involved the best way I knew how.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91192
Forum Reputation : 575

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 1:34 pm

I think Sandy Hook "truthers" are absolute scum to be honest.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 8:17 pm

average truther be like

EVERY STUDENT SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO CARRY AN M60

DA LIBRULZ B ATTACKN DA BIBBL
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 69924
Forum Reputation : 28

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 5:07 pm

REBdoomer1999 wrote:

"Derick Harris"

Couldn't even make it through the first paragraph without finding something to laugh about.

“What was the motive? Why would two teens who were not bullied, did not hate everyone, and were not psychopathic suddenly decide to destroy the lives of a dozen fellow students and themselves just six weeks before graduation?”

Do they even research bro xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate 'Truthers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate 'Truthers'
Page 1 of 1