Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hate 'Truthers'

Go down 
+11
Semperfidelis
sscc
starrwilliams
Myll
InsaneIntruder
1Mare1
suburbanmessiah
silentprocess
spidEr
REBdoomer1999
Smiggles94
15 posters
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

I hate 'Truthers' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 2:09 am

Semperfidelis wrote:
I am as tech savvy as your average ape, but when my brother comes down for the Superbowl he could do it for me or show me how!

All it will do is prove I am a guy from Scranton with two kids, PTSD, and a dog...but if it helps.

Wouldn't be any trouble at all.  

Ok. Sorry if it seems like I'm being a dick at all, I'm just paranoid.

Semperfidelis

Contribution Points : 56872
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 2:15 am

Not at all. Wasn't even a thought. You've been polite and kind, in my opinion.

FYI- last year I drove down to near my old hometown in New Jersey to meet Kaitlyn Roig, the Sandy Hook teacher from Room 12...the first room Adan passed on his way to kill children in Rooms 10 and 8...but for some reason bypassed. There were people with "New town Truth" and "Sandy Hoax" signs there to see Mrs. Roig, too. I made sure to stand between them and her at all times and I let them know what real Americans think of them.

Gun violence has plagued my life and Sandy Hook touched too close to home, so I stopped being a bystander and got involved the best way I knew how.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 5:34 am

I think Sandy Hook "truthers" are absolute scum to be honest.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 12:17 pm

average truther be like

EVERY STUDENT SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO CARRY AN M60

DA LIBRULZ B ATTACKN DA BIBBL
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70474
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 9:07 am

REBdoomer1999 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Derick Harris"

Couldn't even make it through the first paragraph without finding something to laugh about.

“What was the motive? Why would two teens who were not bullied, did not hate everyone, and were not psychopathic suddenly decide to destroy the lives of a dozen fellow students and themselves just six weeks before graduation?”

Do they even research bro xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate 'Truthers'   I hate 'Truthers' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate 'Truthers'
Page 1 of 1