Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

What are we still missing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:31 am

My biggest concern is that I am paranoid about the authorities having the names and addresses of people interested in this. Since I do feel there was at minimum a cover up..
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:14 am

Do you have to actually give out your address to sign a petition, or can you just sign it? I don't really know much about that.

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:24 pm

My .02 cents and no offense to anyone but I don't think a petition is going to do anything. I've seen these internet petitions for many years and no results.

I do think if someone got some kind of celebrity backing involved that would help. If celebrities took interest in Columbine and wanting to set the record straight. This is how the West Memphis 3 were released from jail. People in high places came to the forefront saying that it was unjust these boys were sent to prison.. It took time but eventually it worked.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:47 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
My .02 cents and no offense to anyone but I don't think a petition is going to do anything.  I've seen these internet petitions for many years and no results.

I completely understand what you are saying, there are current petitions for the basement tapes and have been over the years, including pressure and well written letters from those who had some kind of involvement in Columbine and still nothing happened. As I said in my post I don't think the tapes will be released anytime soon, mainly because of potential negative consequences as we have discussed on here before.
However I guess another petition would not do any harm, it would be a display of more public interest and desire to have the tapes released and getting names on a such a petition would be relatively easy as long as people took it seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetual state

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:38 pm

What about Dylan's medical records? I heard it was sealed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jettfyre80

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:46 am

What about the autopsy reports of the other victims. I've never seen those.

sonja32

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:36 pm

jettfyre i could pm you a link to the evanlong.net site with the autopsy reports if you would like..

Did you ever love someone and knew they didn't care.Did you feel like crying but knew you'd get nowhere.Did you ever close your eyes and say a little prayer.Did you ever look into their heart and wish you were there.Did you ever watch them walk away not wanting to let them go,and whisper "God i love you " but never tell them so.You'd cry all night in misery and almost go insane.There's nothing in this world that can cause you so much pain.I say don' fall in love you will get hurt before it is through,You see i ought to know i fell in love with you-Eric Harris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:22 pm

Evan's site is already linked on the forum. The site contains 'autopsy reports' for: Eric Harris, Danny R and Isaiah Shoels. There are 'autopsy summaries' for all the other deceased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jettfyre80

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:02 pm

sonja32 wrote:
jettfyre i could pm you a link to the evanlong.net site with the autopsy reports if you would like..

They just have the summaries. But thank you! I'll check it again just to make sure. Smile

queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:10 pm

I don't think this was included in the missing interviews here. I believe we have discussed this elsewhere on the Forum but it seemed useful to include it here too:

JC is an interesting witness. He is interviewed as an Outside Witness. pg(748) - pg(753)
JC believed he saw three males shooting and throwing bombs on 4/20. He says he spoke with Brooks Brown twice on 4/20, once in the morning in gym class and again between third and forth period. JC says his second period Business class was taught by Mr Sanders. JC says that as he walked past Brown's 4th period class he observed Brown was not sat at his usual desk.

JC initially says he saw 2 males in trench coats, one of which was wearing a ski mask. He identifies a third male in a white t-shirt and blue jeans exit the building behind the two in trench coats. This male yelled "GO!! GO!!"
JC is able to identify individuals associated with the TCM and says he saw both E+D in A lunch period.
JC had only attended CHS 2 months prior to the shooting, before this he had been home schooled.

It is noted that IO's attempted to set up an appointment numerous times with JC. However his mother stated JC was having flashbacks and was seeing a Doctor.
She requested he not be interviewed again because of the flashbacks. IO's decided that JC should not be interviewed again and informed his mother.

I understand this isn't necessarily a 'missing' interview and his version of events contradicts the official version, but it could certainly have been interesting to see what JC may have said in a follow up interview/s as was intended by IO's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:44 pm

17. The redacted search warrants. I'm curious as to who the two redacted search warrants belong to pg(25668 - 25674) and pg(25709 - 25720) especially considering the other search warrants have names included.

I'm been picky Smile I originally posted this but we have since discussed who the redacted warrants belong to.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archvile

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:50 pm

the Harris Doom levels which were not released, Tier, Real Doom etc and the level made to look like Brook's house (Randy Brown said about it in an interview) also Dylan Klebold's Doom levels, he has also made that Joe Stair talked about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
radaddio

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:44 pm

I found out through an archive blog post that they Eric, and probably Dylan, were part of the "rC" Quake clan. Their site never made it to the wayback machine though...

I'm almost certain that at least Eric made a DOOM map of his school. From my research, everyone who mods game maps does something they're familiar with. For kids, it usually their schools. Adults will do common stores or their workplace. I think the files are out there, sitting on someone's ancient PC in a garage.

One method for tracking down all of this missing evidence, electronic or otherwise, is to find the area of influence and radiate outward. Given that the Area of Influence, or AOI is Eric and Dylan's writings and online presence, we should start tracking down people that mention the same clans or game mods. Anything that was in the same areas of interest at the time, but had a better chance of surviving the ages.

In regards to photo and video footage, it's a little different. Since we have the names of investigators and photographers, we can look for them online and see what they might have that was deemed low value at the time. I think the name of the FBI photographer that was at the school the day after was named Judy Cook. I might be wrong, but her name is on some of the misc pics from the 30K. Most of the forgotten stuff will still be on film rolls in a box. I would bete there's a lot of undeveloped stuff that would hold some valuable info.

I would start with the freelance journalists who were there that day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:06 pm

full version of the serious 99 class photo?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

John Denver

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:57 pm

I'm hopeful that when Susan Klebold does the television interview, they'll show the video of Dylan getting ready for prom.

The video would play to Klebolds' advance since it would show how normal Dylan was just three days before the shooting. Viewers would understand that there were no visible clues.

Dylan's comment "dad, we're gonna laugh at this in 20 years" hits home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:54 am

John Denver wrote:

Dylan's comment "dad, we're gonna laugh at this in 20 years" hits home.

"Amazing foreshadowing and dramatic irony" strikes again perhaps?

What are we still missing?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2