Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hate99

PostSubject: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:24 pm

I remember in 1st grade onward i drew very gory pictures, using lots of red marker. These included decapitations, people with their faces blown off, etc.
Did you do the same as a kid?

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:48 pm

Last edited by Tomb on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:55 pm

I drew the 9/11 jumpers jumping off the building.

TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:24 pm

I love ww2, and since the 1st grade I drew D-Day and stuff.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:12 pm

Last edited by Tomb on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Tomb wrote:
I remember painting clowns committing suicide and I won first place in the school district's art competition.

That is oddly specific...

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:45 pm

Last edited by Tomb on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:47 pm

Last edited by Tomb on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hate99

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:50 pm

Tomb wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was a kid decades ago, so I don't remember. What I remember is working my butt off as a child, but not my artwork. What made you think of that? Also, if I may ask, what made you choose your profile pic?
I'm interested in Adam Lanza's life, so I felt it would be fitting to make him my profile picture.

NoMaD

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:11 pm

I did and still do with little doodles here and there that are fueled from boredom. Blood, guts, murder, yadda yadda. I loved attempting to sketch decaying corpses and how they'd look like after death with how they died being a small story in my head.

Bluten leise in das Meer
Rammstein|Reise, Reise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:02 pm

The violent pictures I remember drawing were of me killing kids I hated in school. Otherwise my pics were mostly of cute animals and silly comic strips. As a teenager I drew several violent versions of my own suicide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I love ww2, and since the 1st grade I drew D-Day and stuff.
I'd draw a lot of WW2 and WW1 stuff too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrAdventure

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:48 pm

All the time, i think its pretty normal actually.
Humans are beings that are attracted to action after all.. So its not strange to imagine that naturally we'd have a tendency to draw violent shit. Violence and action come hand in hand after all bh.
But school officials dont seem to know that, hence me being put under watch for a while because of a "disturbing" drawing of a zombie getting its head blasted off by a hunting rifle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
21stcenturyreality

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:11 am

I remember in the second grade, we had an assignment were we had to write a book. The teachers even bought blank hardcover books for us to customize. I was in the same "obsessed with WW2" boat... my book ended up being one page of dialogue and 24 pages of various scenes of soviets mass murdering Nazis in cities, and Americans burning Japanese in the woods. Plenty of swastikas and brain particles...

When the teacher brought in the usual (parents, guidance counselor, etc) to give me shit, I just defended myself by saing "buut they're nazis!" Still proud of that one.

TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:20 am

I remember in the second grade, we had an assignment were we had to write a book. The teachers even bought blank hardcover books for us to customize. I was in the same "obsessed with WW2" boat... my book ended up being one page of dialogue and 24 pages of various scenes of soviets mass murdering Nazis in cities, and Americans burning Japanese in the woods. Plenty of swastikas and brain particles...

When the teacher brought in the usual (parents, guidance counselor, etc) to give me shit, I just defended myself by saing "buut they're nazis!" Still proud of that one.

I drew that too, but I drew Nazis as heroes killing red scum. For some reason I naver got shit for it. Nobody even mentioned it. Now I have an obsession like Kiwik, drawing my own suicide, and making them look like forensic photos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hate99

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:18 pm

I was in the WW2 interest group. I drew D-Day alot.

hate99

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:20 pm

I still draw, but the disturbing things I draw are either war scenes, black humor comics, or pictures of fictional criminals.

TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:49 pm

Loved the shit out of the Saving Private Ryan d-day scene. It was an inspiration for many of my drawings.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H311ish.B3ast

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:35 pm

I remember drawing a few pictures when I was about 8 of booby trapped rooms and I drew all these different things that would happen to someone as they went through the room before they finally died or begged to never be mean again. I suppose they were similar to "SAW" long before it came out. As I got older, I started drawing crazy stuff like demons etc..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:15 pm

Never drew violent pictures when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:04 am

Never drew violent pictures when I was younger.

You were lame! Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:16 am

lol - thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol

I was too busy chasing girls hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:33 am

lol - thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol

I was too busy chasing girls hehe

Hehe...y...yea, me too...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amarantha

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:03 am

Yes, and people around me used to be quite perplexed. There are not many 8-year old girls in the world who like to draw rockets and meteors falling all over killing people, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JM7199

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:35 pm

Yeah, to an extent. I remember getting into trouble when I drew what I remembered from 9/11 at school. I was 5 at the time but I vividly recall them saying it wasn't right, though at the time I couldn't think why. I always liked drawing planes, guns, vehicles etc as a kid.
JM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Criminalprofiling123

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:17 pm

I didn't draw violent pictures but I had a violent tendency as a kid Shocked
Well it's all in the past now

H311ish.B3ast

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:42 pm

I think for me it was just a way of expressing my anger and frustration. I've always been a pretty quiet and shy person. I'm better with writing and pictures than speaking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wirely

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:17 pm

I suck at drawing so I don't ever recall drawing violent pictures but I wrote plenty of violent stories and song lyrics. Doing such things really helps me relieve stress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H311ish.B3ast

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:09 pm

I suck at drawing so I don't ever recall drawing violent pictures but I wrote plenty of violent stories and song lyrics. Doing such things really helps me relieve stress.

It really is a great stress reliever. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for everyone who does it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94

PostSubject: Indeed.   Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:46 pm

Decapatatied heads, knifes, guns. Everytime I drew.
I also used too write storys about crimes etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next