Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RagazzaMatta

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Thu May 11, 2017 10:44 pm

Not really, but after Columbine happened I would write crazy violent stuff for school, just to see how different teachers would react.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Sat May 13, 2017 9:25 pm

Yep I played Doom non stop when it first came out it was burnt into my mind and long before Eric and Dylan did what they did I was sitting in class drawing Doom monsters and marines all over my school work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vulnerableeyes

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Fri May 26, 2017 8:02 am

Since I knew, I was supposed to have a twin sister, that died before birth, I used to say things like "I want to be dead" and lay on the ground in the middle of the class room. I think I was 7-8 years old. I drew weird things as a teenager, about gore and death in general. I also imitated the death project from the movie Ginger Snaps. That was whn I thought, gothic subculture was about death and being badass. Now I know it better. But it was fun, I was never a sane child, I guess. I think that it says something, psychological help helped me to understand it. As a teen, I thought it is bullshit, but since I'm an adult I understan it and can work with it and my problems. Biggest problem for me was, not being taken serious, but I had a lot of issues. So, death always fascinated me an I was confronted with the cruelty and dark things in life at an early age. Other kids didn't care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:04 am

In high school I drew pictures of cartoon bunnies blowing their brains out in class.

I plan to live in a big, black hole. My firearms will be the only things to fight my isolation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
pansan78

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:29 pm

my dads tell me that kindergarten I draw my teacher dead

Sorry my English is not the best

Kaynvink

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:59 pm

Back when I was 5 I had a "babysitter when my mom was away and as far as I remember she was afraid because I often drew human skulls and Zombies and some stuff like that.
I think once as she saw it she said something like "I didn't drew stuff like that in your age! " a bit funny if you ask me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:24 pm

I used to draw comics of people jumping off buildings and guillotine executions. I thought it was funny for some reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:33 pm

It is the only thing I would draw was monsters and carnage as a very small child
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nbkdoom

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?   Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:26 pm

I was really into military history as a kid and used to draw a lot of war scenes. I was fascinated by weapons too. Just harmless curiosity, but it scared some of my family members to death. I'm pretty sure my younger cousins thought I was the antichrist, especially because I used to burn up my barbie dolls and play with worms and snails instead Roll

Did anyone else draw violent pictures as a kid?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2