Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

420 hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chaeobods

PostSubject: 420 hands   Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:13 am

I've read so many articles about Columbine, but only today did I come across a Reddit thread that mentioned the guys in this photo. You all know Dylan and Eric top left, but what about the guys bottom-right making 4,2,0 with their hands. Unless this is some brilliantly doctored photo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 420 hands   Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I've read so many articles about Columbine, but only today did I come across a Reddit thread that mentioned the guys in this photo. You all know Dylan and Eric top left, but what about the guys bottom-right making 4,2,0 with their hands. Unless this is some brilliantly doctored photo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well 420 is more than just the date of Columbine. It is weed smoking day. So perhaps that is what those guys were doing. Looking forward to their skip day to smoke weed. Or just trying to look tough

View user profile

420 hands
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1