Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

420 hands

Go down 
AuthorMessage

420 hands Empty
PostSubject: 420 hands   420 hands Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 4:13 am

I've read so many articles about Columbine, but only today did I come across a Reddit thread that mentioned the guys in this photo. You all know Dylan and Eric top left, but what about the guys bottom-right making 4,2,0 with their hands. Unless this is some brilliantly doctored photo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

420 hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: 420 hands   420 hands Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 8:47 am

chaeobods wrote:
I've read so many articles about Columbine, but only today did I come across a Reddit thread that mentioned the guys in this photo. You all know Dylan and Eric top left, but what about the guys bottom-right making 4,2,0 with their hands. Unless this is some brilliantly doctored photo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well 420 is more than just the date of Columbine. It is weed smoking day. So perhaps that is what those guys were doing. Looking forward to their skip day to smoke weed. Or just trying to look tough

420 hands
Page 1 of 1