Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trenchcoat Mafia website?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kurayami

kurayami

Contribution Points : 65205
Forum Reputation : 0

Trenchcoat Mafia website? Empty
PostSubject: Trenchcoat Mafia website?   Trenchcoat Mafia website? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:38 am

Hi guys,

I'm reading a bunch of articles at the moment to try and refute Cullen's Eric the psychopath diagnosis - I know it's Fuselier's diagnosis. I'll post my conclusions when I've done my reading.

As part of my reading, I've been doing a bunch of academic reading and I happened to find an article by Ralph Larkin authored in 2009 about Columbine as a profile for a rampage shooter subtype of the serial killer/spree killer/mass murderer paradigm of murders, because as you might know mass murderers (and school shooters particularly) usually don't pair up.

Also, academic dishonesty kind of shits me. So here's a quote I just read

"Harris posted his writings on the Internet, developed "WADS" (shooting environments) on the Internet for the Doom video game players, and constructed the Trench Coat Mafia website"1
(emphasis is mine).

What proof is there of this considering that Eric and Dylan weren't even part of the TCM? I call bullshit, but that's me.

Thoughts?

---
1. Ralph W. Larkin 'The Columbine Shootings: Rampage Shootings as Political Acts' (2009) 52 American Behavioral Scientist 9, 1309-1326.
Back to top Go down

Trenchcoat Mafia website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trenchcoat Mafia website?   Trenchcoat Mafia website? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Eric did make his own website, but I don't think it was related to the TCM at all if I recall correctly. One of his sites was falsely reported as a TCM website. It contained song lyrics, but was only Eric's site.
Back to top Go down

Trenchcoat Mafia website?
Page 1 of 1